Week 4 Discussion Thread

is the MNF -> SNF trend a thing?

teams playing Sunday night after a MNF game end up sucking?

Tough game in Miami tonight. Both teams need a win badly. Underdog has covered 8 of L10 in the series, including Tenny winning SU as a 13.5 dog LY @Miami. Levis actually played good and Henry was a non-factor in the game. MIA was at pretty much full strength as well (especially on offense). Not sure how snoop Huntley is going to be able to come in and pick up this offense so quickly.

Tough game in Miami tonight. Both teams need a win badly. Underdog has covered 8 of L10 in the series, including Tenny winning SU as a 13.5 dog LY @Miami. Levis actually played good and Henry was a non-factor in the game. MIA was at pretty much full strength as well (especially on offense). Not sure how snoop Huntley is going to be able to come in and pick up this offense so quickly.
Not even worth watching

It's funny how many times I've read comments regarding Seattle and who they've played so far. Who has Detroit played besides a 3-1 TB team? Oh, that's right, a 1-3 Rams team and a 1-3 Cardinals team. Both Seattle and Detroit are above average teams with not much separation no matter what happens tonight.

It's funny how many times I've read comments regarding Seattle and who they've played so far. Who has Detroit played besides a 3-1 TB team? Oh, that's right, a 1-3 Rams team and a 1-3 Cardinals team. Both Seattle and Detroit are above average teams with not much separation no matter what happens tonight.
I don't think you're more or less good because of who you play. Lions pass attack has been off so far in this early stage of the season, but this team is arguably even better than the one that made its playoff run last year

I don't think you're more or less good because of who you play. Lions pass attack has been off so far in this early stage of the season, but this team is arguably even better than the one that made its playoff run last year
Very true that's why I don't know why people mention it all the time. Lol

I can see their D hasn't improved from last season. I know it's only one game but there's no D from either side tonight

Back