Week 7 Discussion Thread

Williams only needs 8-10 carries to hit that number imo
silva and them have him projected at 51 fwiw
they're probably as sharp as it gets
meanwhile i get all my tips from gruden lol
silva also said he expects taysom to play, which seems wild to me unless maybe he wrote that earlier in the week. I think having taysom would be big tonite so I'm making sure to keep an eye on it

1st time just me and kids…

We’ve got nothing to go on

Saints ML
I will quote myself elsewhere where applicable.
Team is one legged I get it. Where do you start?!

Offensive line holy shit. Rattler wasn’t great, per se but fuck me!! Every play blown to smithereens..,well done SP. Well done.

It’s like he knew the deal. Just knew it all.

Whole site got paid. Best times felllas. Hard to do in the NFL

Maybe I’m crazy but I think the wrong team favs in the Philly/nyg game. Something is just wrong in Philly, pretty sure it stems from the idiot coach but this team ain’t played up to their talent level since middle of last year! While giants are the total opposite, they might have all the fancy names but the sum of their parts works, unlike what going on in Philly Dabol has chemistry w his qbx jones might not be my fav qb but with this staff and some actual weapons he starting to look pretty decent! Think giants are better on both Los and unlike Philly they seem to be interested in winning!

Made me ill to do it but had to hit the jets, feel like that line could be -3 by tonight, not cause Adams so much. Way more bout Russ Wilson bot being liked and facing a nasty jets d, I could see Steelers making business decisions tonight. I’m usually a Tomlin fan but he making a huge mistake putting this clown in at qb imo.

I see a ton of Titans love.... I just don't see the Bills coming out flat here. I'm on Bills tt o25.5 and could see a 27-13 type game. Would worry about the Titans holding up their end of the bargain scoring- so wouldn't endorse the game total. However I do think if you think the Titans are live then the over is absolutely worth a look.

Anyone happen to know the betting and $$ breakdown of bets on the SNF game? All I see is people, including myself, loving the Jets tonight. But it seems the line has not moved at all and I huge public road dog scares me…,

Back