-325U 43½
Nov 2 Mon 2020

8:15 PM
273Tampa Bay Buccaneers-10
-450O 47½
274New York Giants+10
+360U 47½

Ugh, Dallas / Philly Sunday night.

NFL can't flex Steelers / Ravens? I'm not sure how that process works.
I swear it feels like NFC East plays more Sunday Night games than any division. Fine by me, this is my least favorite time slot of all week, usually drunk and/or tired.

Grabbed Carolina -2.5. GB is screaming for a teaser partner, Pitt or Philly maybe.

I’m on Titans and Ravens so far. Just so many injuries for the Bengals - though a backdoor score by Burrow certainly scares me. Think Ravens are a lot better than Pitt - especially with no Bush. Harbaugh off a bye. Bought down to 3.

Panthers look too easy to me. CMC back and the Falcons losing the way they do...why isn't this at 3.5?

I think the Ravens are a good play at -3... I still think the Ravens are considerably better than Pitt and Big Ben might be in for a rough day.

Vegas/Clev total dropping because of weather, but both have trash d, both can run the ball and dink and dunk most of the time anyway. Strong over lean there.

Rams dominated vs the Bears, now only -3.5 vs a rookie qb? I still don't have faith in the Rams and apparently the linesmakers don't either.

Rams are in a tough spot, nice win, short week, long travel. Won't take Miami points though with the rookie.

Am I alone thinking Chicago beats NO at home? The +4 is making me hesitate though.

Rams are in a tough spot, nice win, short week, long travel. Won't take Miami points though with the rookie.

Am I alone thinking Chicago beats NO at home? The +4 is making me hesitate though.
Looks like A-Rob may be out for Chicago as he is in the concussion protocol...not looking good for CHI+4 IMHO

Bills thoughts week 8

Said to stay away from them ats last week and even with a dominant 2ndh defensive effort they didn't cover. Hughes finally showed up big but don't be fooled into thinking this defense has suddenly righted the ship. The Jets were laughably bad offensively 2ndh. Any rb and decent run blocking oline will move the ball on them.

Enter the Patriots who have looked about as bad offensively as you can look. I've faded the Patriots the last 3 but I don't think they should be faded here. Watch Harris/Burkhead run all over the Bills. When is Sony Michel getting activated? White underneath can eat up the lb core- Milano returned last week but only played 30% of snaps and is not 100%. Then you have Cam who has been trash but can also take it to you on the ground. Line has dropped and perception is the Patriots are done, but they are in a must win divisional game and I you know Belichick will look to exploit weaknesses.

Offensively the Bills have looked stale, run game still trash. Feliciano has been activated which should he see ample playing time will help the run game/protection well. SF was able to dink/dunk with Aiyuk/Deebo so imagine what Allen could do with Beasley/Diggs. Still waiting for the Bills run game to show up but the Patriots haven't been able to stop the run much lately.

I think the over is a good play here. Would expect both teams to get to 20, think NE tt o20 is a good wager as well.

Good thoughts Lex. But I wouldn't bet my Pats this week with found money. As an organization, how badly would the Bills like to kick the ever-living shit out of the Pats? Granted that doesn't always equate to a win on the field but the Pats are broken physically & mentally. I'd have to wait on this game & take a good look at the inactives & even who will start at QB for NE before touching any side, total or prop.

Bills thoughts week 8

Said to stay away from them ats last week and even with a dominant 2ndh defensive effort they didn't cover. Hughes finally showed up big but don't be fooled into thinking this defense has suddenly righted the ship. The Jets were laughably bad offensively 2ndh. Any rb and decent run blocking oline will move the ball on them.

Enter the Patriots who have looked about as bad offensively as you can look. I've faded the Patriots the last 3 but I don't think they should be faded here. Watch Harris/Burkhead run all over the Bills. When is Sony Michel getting activated? White underneath can eat up the lb core- Milano returned last week but only played 30% of snaps and is not 100%. Then you have Cam who has been trash but can also take it to you on the ground. Line has dropped and perception is the Patriots are done, but they are in a must win divisional game and I you know Belichick will look to exploit weaknesses.

Offensively the Bills have looked stale, run game still trash. Feliciano has been activated which should he see ample playing time will help the run game/protection well. SF was able to dink/dunk with Aiyuk/Deebo so imagine what Allen could do with Beasley/Diggs. Still waiting for the Bills run game to show up but the Patriots haven't been able to stop the run much lately.

I think the over is a good play here. Would expect both teams to get to 20, think NE tt o20 is a good wager as well.
I think cam has a huge game this weekend

giants/bucs mnf is worse. Who is the asshat who put the giants on Thursday night then Monday night b2b? Like you knew they were a shit team

At least with the Bucs you get to watch a good team. Can't say that about the other 3.

I can't really watch a MNF game, regardless. Still the worst, candy-ass production going. Even after getting rid of Tessitore and Booger, all the stupid graphics and shit make it unwatchable.

Panthers look too easy to me. CMC back and the Falcons losing the way they do...why isn't this at 3.5?

I think the Ravens are a good play at -3... I still think the Ravens are considerably better than Pitt and Big Ben might be in for a rough day.

Vegas/Clev total dropping because of weather, but both have trash d, both can run the ball and dink and dunk most of the time anyway. Strong over lean there.

Rams dominated vs the Bears, now only -3.5 vs a rookie qb? I still don't have faith in the Rams and apparently the linesmakers don't either.

I'm sure you've seen this already, but it looks as if CMC is not playing tonight. The latest news is that he's still a "long shot" to play tonight, and it's really been that way all week even though he did return to practice on Monday. Sounds like if the game was on Sunday he would likely have been activated, but he has not been activated.

At least with the Bucs you get to watch a good team. Can't say that about the other 3.

I can't really watch a MNF game, regardless. Still the worst, candy-ass production going. Even after getting rid of Tessitore and Booger, all the stupid graphics and shit make it unwatchable.

yeah but as bad as dallas and Philly are that will be a close game. Tb should run away and hide early

Extremely interesting. I’m thinking this is a bit of a barometer of coaching prowess. At a minimum, of aggressiveness. Kubiak, Fangio, Rivera & Gase at the bottom ... not surprising. McVay so low surprising, but I think analytics show he’s actually conservative in a lot of ways. Definitely interested in where a lot of offenses fall with this ... thanks for posting.

Extremely interesting. I’m thinking this is a bit of a barometer of coaching prowess. At a minimum, of aggressiveness. Kubiak, Fangio, Rivera & Gase at the bottom ... not surprising. McVay so low surprising, but I think analytics show he’s actually conservative in a lot of ways. Definitely interested in where a lot of offenses fall with this ... thanks for posting.
Yeah, I think it is absolutely fascinating...

Now I was dead wrong about Carolina, but I am not that concerned about the above mentioned injuries. Gio has proven he can be a lead back in this league. And no team pressures the QB less than Tennessee. The point of contention will be (to me) can Cincy get stops? At a TD at home, I got on Cincy

i know Ten is on the road but I dont think Cincy can hang with the injuries and Joe B will have a tough time with that D

Had my earlier reasoning for why I don't like the under in Pats vs. Bills. Still don't but it's coming down sideways right now and hailing.

Had my earlier reasoning for why I don't like the under in Pats vs. Bills. Still don't but it's coming down sideways right now and hailing.

could get over but man even in good conditions that feels like a super ugly game to me. I didn’t tough it tho so gl

Anyone think kc lets lev bell light his old team up? I been finding myself using him in some dfs lineups thinking Reid let’s him punish jets for wasting years of his career!

i know Ten is on the road but I dont think Cincy can hang with the injuries and Joe B will have a tough time with that D

after two “big” games vs Buffalo and Pitt the titans showed up flat today. The refs didn’t help but the effort today was straight trash, oh and gostkowski missed another fg. I mean wtf already. He gonna have to miss 20 kicks before you make a change?

Back