Week 7 in the FCS

The Princeton-Brown total has really gone up. 14 straight Princeton Unders be damned! I took Ov 42

I now have Heritage open just in case they screw something up but not expecting to actually have anything there. Ever notice any soft spots at Bovada? I don't have them currently.

I now have Heritage open just in case they screw something up but not expecting to actually have anything there. Ever notice any soft spots at Bovada? I don't have them currently.

Yes you can have numbers 1.5 different there. They offer some MLs and they offer some live.

Yes you can have numbers 1.5 different there. They offer some MLs and they offer some live.
May cash out Heritage after today, haven't decided yet...Only thing I didn't like about Bovada was missing out on the bonus (lame I know but standard 5x or 6x rollovers are easy during cfb) as they only offered 20x which is insane to me

May cash out Heritage after today, haven't decided yet...Only thing I didn't like about Bovada was missing out on the bonus (lame I know but standard 5x or 6x rollovers are easy during cfb) as they only offered 20x which is insane to me

They have Citadel +4 right now with it moving to 2.5 at others.

Bovada had a pretty realistic rollover when I signed up, I forget what it was now, but it was much better than BOL and BM

I'm kind of new to the bonus rollover thing, but Bovada says I'm 71% through my rollover and they are my 2nd, sometimes 3rd book

Son just went to work, wife just went to YMCA class, so just me and the dog stalking lines for the next 90 minutes til she gets back

They have Citadel +4 right now with it moving to 2.5 at others.

Bovada had a pretty realistic rollover when I signed up, I forget what it was now, but it was much better than BOL and BM
BOL and BM give me 5x/6x but Bovada offered 20x so no deal for me

Did you look at welcome bonus there? That is the one I did with crypto. It says 5x rollover
Can't use the welcome, as I signed up a few years back and used them for team totals and obscure cfb and cbb stuff so wondering if that's why I am now out of luck. The crypto reup is now 50% capped at $200 and with 30x sports rollover....no thanks on that one! Probably just keep Heritage for remainder of season and use them for FCS lines that may be off and also for any FCS totals. Next year maybe just go back to BOL and BM only like I used to.

Just saw you are waiting on SIU....I was thinking Murray +21.5 or more as I trust the SIU offense to score enough to cover 3 TDs plus against a scrappy Murray State squad at home, but open to hearing what am I missing on that one

Just saw you are waiting on SIU....I was thinking Murray +21.5 or more as I trust the SIU offense to score enough to cover 3 TDs plus against a scrappy Murray State squad at home, but open to hearing what am I missing on that one

I don't know if they are scrappy. Was their best game vs MTSU? SIU's D should be ok vs them unless they are hungover off the YSU game. I expect SIU's O to do much better, like they did vs Missouri State - got to get some things right to feel better moving forward for them I am assuming is what happens

I don't know if they are scrappy. Was their best game vs MTSU? SIU's D should be ok vs them unless they are hungover off the YSU game. I expect SIU's O to do much better, like they did vs Missouri State - got to get some things right to feel better moving forward for them I am assuming is what happens
In the sense that they hung around for about 3Q against both SD and MTSU and realistically they probably should have given up 50+ in both, but were able to not roll over and play dead in the 2H in both games. Not sure SIU has the killer instinct (yet) as I could see them letting Murray hang around and keep this one in doubt heading into the 4th...Will be interested to see the open and which way it moves.

In the sense that they hung around for about 3Q against both SD and MTSU and realistically they probably should have given up 50+ in both, but were able to not roll over and play dead in the 2H in both games. Not sure SIU has the killer instinct (yet) as I could see them letting Murray hang around and keep this one in doubt heading into the 4th...Will be interested to see the open and which way it moves.

You could be right on the USD game as I didn't look very closely at that beyond basic numbers. I saw they played well vs MTSU which gave me pause when I played Indiana St vs them. But I figured it was a nonfocused effort by MTSU

I am trusting SIU D in that one and then assuming/expecting maybe hoping that the SIU O comes around. They aren't bad every game, like the Missouri State game. Had yards, but not a ton of pts there

I am trusting SIU D in that one and then assuming/expecting maybe hoping that the SIU O comes around. They aren't bad every game, like the Missouri State game. Had yards, but not a ton of pts there
Definitely one of the best in FCS when it comes to converting RZ opps into TDs

Like, you know the early bets will take NDSU-6.5. LOL, my book wouldn't have opened it below 7

Heritage opened GWebb at 18.5 110, so I guessed wrong there as I thought the juice at BM would bring it down to 16.5.

BOL is my least favorite of the 3 offshores I use. They aren't early, they lag behind and you can't do much, can't buy pts, no ML. Bovada isn't early either, but at least they give you some options and in game occasionally

BOL is my least favorite of the 3 offshores I use. They aren't early, they lag behind and you can't do much, can't buy pts, no ML. Bovada isn't early either, but at least they give you some options and in game occasionally
I use BOL in my rotation as my #2 (behind BM) because they do FBS around 4pm on Sundays so I can lock most of my stuff at some value ahead of others as BM usually opens about an hour or hour and a half later while most others I used in the past wouldn't have anything til Monday. I like that I can buy out of the gate at BM but can't at BOL. Would like to find a solid 3rd option as Heritage just isn't cutting it for me this season.

Back