Northern Iowa
EKU and Over
NAU
North Alabama
Linden-Charl So Under
UIW Over
Idaho St
HCU

Penn in bad weather is less desirable and not wanted as a favorite now. Part of the appeal with them was their pass game and their overall offensive balance and their ability to come back if down. If the rain is heavy, that effects their O. Columbia has a bad O either way.

Rain should not negatively impact Dartmouth.

Villanova thrived in some bad weather when they played Rhode Island as URI didn't handle it well. Less likely to see Elon effected by it today though.

Scratched the Fordham - Stony Brook Over due to weather

If nothing else, a lot of the teams in rain today have multiple games the last month playing in it.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 09-43-29 BookMaker - Sports.png

This is a few seconds after they opened. Princeton / Brown changed that quick

So much for hoping Georgetown would be dogged, took a little -1. Assume weather may hamper Lehigh more, but GT is a little sloppy with the ball sometimes

That could be weather and travel, San Diego road fav there? I really didn't want to get involved in that one

What's the next batch you are keeping an eye on...not seeing a ton for me this week but pretty sure I may be missing a few

That could be weather and travel, San Diego road fav there? I really didn't want to get involved in that one
Yeah, I didn't pay attention to it at all this week, just jumped out at me that Marist was a 4 point dog vs SD...didn't want to react without any knowledge whatsoever since I don't think I even glanced at it more than 2 seconds this week

Think I heard Maine's QB was a little banged up last week
This is all I could find....

Derek Robertson is back at practice after leaving Saturday’s 42-31 loss to Richmond with an ankle injury.

“I got rolled up on. I was definitely in a little bit of pain, but I just had to fight through it. Football is a physical sport. It’s what it’s all about. We’re working every day in there. The trainers do a great job. They’re going to get me ready. Whether it’s tape or a brace, I’ll do whatever they say. It’s going to be good to go,” said Robertson, senior quarterback.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 10-11-20 BookMaker - Sports.png

I got the Nova -4.5 -120 before it jumped. Too quick to bet and get screen shots at the same time

Back