Week 7 Discussion Thread

There is a video of him talking about his role without Verdell from 10/11. He's talking about being "the" guy, so unless the injury was after that video

Told my buddy this last night….they have played exactly one “good” game. Luckily for them, it was against a perennial top 5 team. Based on balance of their resumè, i expect them to lose one or two more games. No way i could lay 2 td’s with them, but might could be talked into the over.

My bad. I misread. You said they played 1 good game. Not that they played 1 good team! My fault, I gotta stick up for the little guys, love me some fresno! Lol

Only real games I think Ducks can lose the rest of the season is @UCLA and @Utes

Fresno was game one so I toss that, when the crazy stuff happens and I don't put much weight into, when the smaller school has been jacked for a lot of months for that game. They've taken care of business at Autzen without much problem

Off the loss to Stanford and a bye week I'm guessing they come out on fire

There is a video of him talking about his role without Verdell from 10/11. He's talking about being "the" guy, so unless the injury was after that video

It was listed as 10/10 so should be good I suppose. Like I was saying, ncaa injury reports suck! Lol

Only real games I think Ducks can lose the rest of the season is @UCLA and @Utes

Fresno was game one so I toss that, when the crazy stuff happens and I don't put much weight into, when the smaller school has been jacked for a lot of months for that game. They've taken care of business at Autzen without much problem

Off the loss to Stanford and a bye week I'm guessing they come out on fire

If so then I like over for sure. I think there several games they could still lose tho. Not saying they will but prob 1 for sure!

I'm pretty confident in saying Dye is healty. He said he is ready for 30 touches if that is what the team needs

I don't even think they have any rules in college and if so maybe just list everyone as questionable like hoodie used to do

The stupid thing on team rankling says “uncertain if he will play”! Then day later he talking bout 30 carries! Lol. Freaking redic.

The stupid thing on team rankling says “uncertain if he will play”! Then day later he talking bout 30 carries! Lol. Freaking redic.
That's where you're just better of on twit with team insiders than something like websites who try to keep up

That's the 2nd ridiculous navy bad beat on a total. The SMU game was 24-21 at half I believe.
The only reason I didn’t play the over Thursday was because of that loss the previous week as that one had no business going under after that 1H and I was afraid the same thing would happen again.

Once they beat osu I expected them to lose 1-2 games for sure. It what the pac-12 does. Imo they just caught osu at the right time w the young qb and a defense struggling mightily against the run. Osu just happened to be a great matchup for them. I don’t like you discounting fresno tho! They played 2 good teams!! As I said above fresno outplayed them and would have beat them without those 2 early fumbles spotting ducks 14-0 lead.
I said they played one good game not one good team! I like fresno, although not sure whats up with them lately!

North Texas has gotten off to slow starts that have killed its chances in each of its last three games. UNT was down 31-7 to Missouri, trailed Louisiana Tech 24-0 and UAB 33-0.

Marshall has trailed 6-13 in 3rd Q vs ODU and 7-28 2nd Q vs MTSU the last two weeks.

Marshall has trailed 6-13 in 3rd Q vs ODU and 7-28 2nd Q vs MTSU the last two weeks.

I really expected north Texas to hang with mizzou cause tigers defense so bad. They did end up making it look kinda close but don’t think ever really was. No clue on this game. No way I’d lay the points with we are but not real excited to play unt either.

NTex going with Aune at QB. But I don't think they have the receivers right now. UNT D pretty bad. Marshall is in turnover funk but if they don't turn it over they should move it pretty well.

UNT's #2 WR from Mizzou game kicked off team this week. And their other would be top WRs haven't played much this year. Looks like one guy is their focal point.

North Texas has gotten off to slow starts that have killed its chances in each of its last three games. UNT was down 31-7 to Missouri, trailed Louisiana Tech 24-0 and UAB 33-0.

Add another slow start...42-7 tonight

What is it?

Sorry, just saw this now. Maybe you looked it up. The 1st H total was 19. It went over on the first play of the 2nd Q. 42 1st H points. 2nd H total was 20.5. So far they have 6 with 7min left.

Are all these close tough losses gonna take a toll on Nebraska? I don’t think they giving up by any means but still has to be draining being in all these close games and continually coming out on losing end.

Had some FG props last night with some crazy payouts. Like, over 3.5 FGs +330. Iowa/Purdue may be a good candidate to take a stab at one of these overs.

Are all these close tough losses gonna take a toll on Nebraska? I don’t think they giving up by any means but still has to be draining being in all these close games and continually coming out on losing end.

It's always possible, but that is hard to know without comments from players to support it so we can only guess. It actually might give them confidence and make them hungrier.

Too much Nebraska love today for my liking. Yes, a team that is improving, but not one that knows how to win, particularly on the road. Not endorsing a MN play, but chasing NE money seems premature to me.

What was your general take away from the NTex-Mizzou game? NT had just 7 pts at halftime and I think just 14pts entering the 4th Q. Got to play til the end, but from somebody in myself who didn't watch, seems like Mizzou played good enough D when it mattered then they stopped caring maybe? Or did they sub in the backups?
Sorry for the delay... I turned to other games myself in the 3rd quarter thinking they would hold the big lead. This was homecoming so I don't believe they put in backups but you can research that for yourself. My understanding is that they were actually defending the run pretty well for once (last in the NCAA) but once they started passing they were caught off guard and couldn't defend the passing attack. Regardless, the line is now up to 12 in some places so glad I grabbed it at 9. They probably won't cover the 12.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay... I turned to other games myself in the 3rd quarter thinking they would hold the big lead. This was homecoming so I don't believe they put in backups but you can research that for yourself. My understanding is that they were actually defending the run pretty well for once (last in the NCAA) but once they started passing they were caught off guard and couldn't defend the passing attack. Regardless, the line is now up to 12 in some places so glad I grabbed it at 9. They probably won't cover the 12.

Wins over Florida and LSU at home by UK now look average, at best. There’s blood in the water today. There’s no room in the SEC for a top 10 Kentucky program. Georgia bomb.

Back