Week 7 Discussion Thread

ECU QB Ahlers has not been seen in pregame warm up. True Frosh QB has been warming up

Expect a run heavy ECU O this week. ECU leaned on the run heavy last week with Ahlers. I think HC Houston wants to get a better run-pass ratio, kind of suits his background better (former James Madison HC).

Two starting LBs for Navy who missed last week return (Fagot and Tuitele) - they were #1 and #2 in tackles before missing last week. But S Fochtman is still out.

Anyone care to explain to me why the Pitt/canes total dropping? Last I heard pickett good to go, 40% chance of some rain showers but shouldn’t be a all day think. Lot of guys I respect lije pitt to stay within the number. Imo if pitt comes close to covering it flies over 47.5. Dunno how pitt gonna keep canes out the mid-upper 30s? Pit makes this game respectable and we get into the 50s rather easily imo.
Pickett no go

UTSA said to be without 8 players due to covid contact tracing. I think 3 are OL. We don't know starters or reserves. I am not putting much stock in that however. I think that is why the line has bumped up for Army. Narcisse reportedly will start at QB, which is good (Harris banged up).

WTF, gameday just picked a Big Ten game that isn't being played until next week? ESPN Gameday sucks.

Back