Week 7 Discussion Thread

smacked them right down the field.

we see if they keep picking up those 3rd downs. Their 3rd down conversion rate not good and coastal is on both sides. It will average out imo and be plenty of punts. Long as they keep getting them into 3rd downs they will stop drives. I leaned over so few scores not really worrying me.

Arky st beat kst which was just as good a win as ull vs isu. And isu really gave a lot away in that game/. What did ull do in their next 2 that impressed you?

Coastal just keep getting to 3rd and manageable where they one best in country picking up 3rd downs and ull 3rd down d is suspect.

Coastal once again strong on 3rd down. I need I long drive here to secure 1st half. Can coastal go 95 yards?? Or really just 65 an get me fg??

It's crazy, isn't it?

nfl rarely shocks me, my mind was blown that titans somehow played that game they did. You would have thought bills were the ones quarantining and not practicing for 2 weeks!!! Mind boggling, Luckily i learned a long time ago just cause I loved a nfl bet to still not bet more than 20-100 bucks on it. No sense giving all that good ncaa monies back betting that unpredictable garbage!! Lol

Georgia st really looks like the play tonight imo. Don’t have the stats I liked In front of me at moment and seeing how ga st has only played 2 games they might not mean much anyways but I honestly feel like wrong team might be favs.

I don't think anyone else here really knows more than you might about Georgia State - Arkansas State. Like you said trust yourself.

I've been impressed with Georgia State. They flat out kicked ECU's ass, which isn't saying a ton, but for teams that might be viewed equally before that game, they weren't equal!

I'm not sure I would say that Georgia State is the better team, but they are proving to be a good team. Should be a fun game. Don't think I have a side to proclaim.

Is this Duke offensive surge real? After having little to no pulse for the first 3.5 games, the last 1.5 games they have looked unstoppable at times. 46 pts through 3.5 games, 62 pts through the last 1.5 games. 4 more turnovers lost at Cuse, for a nation's worst 19 on the year (-11 margin -2.2 margin per game).

Is this Duke offensive surge real? After having little to no pulse for the first 3.5 games, the last 1.5 games they have looked unstoppable at times. 46 pts through 3.5 games, 62 pts through the last 1.5 games. 4 more turnovers lost at Cuse, for a nation's worst 19 on the year (-11 margin -2.2 margin per game).

if puke offense for real it gonna be a shootout with ncst. I can’t figure out if that line stinks to high heaven begging for Wolfpack money or books still havnt figured them out?

Navy blowing out ECU and racking up eyepopping rushing yards is just par for the course these days. ECU hired 3 new defensive coaches with defending the option in mind. Will it matter? Story from Navy paper:

Navy is only averaging 260 yards through 4 games this year (296 taking out week 1), last year in 13 games they averaged 456 ypg.

Navy blowing out ECU and racking up eyepopping rushing yards is just par for the course these days. ECU hired 3 new defensive coaches with defending the option in mind. Will it matter? Story from Navy paper:

Navy is only averaging 260 yards through 4 games this year (296 taking out week 1), last year in 13 games they averaged 456 ypg.
I was looking to play ecu
saw that 260 for navy, thought it a typo, but its not

I am happy that the SEC allows people to "test out" of covid isolation. Have 3 negative tests in a row, you are out.

The AAC (and I assume other leagues that do not conduct daily tests) do not allow "testing out". You test positive Monday, that is it, you are automatically out 10 days no matter what. And the contact tracing, doesn't matter if you are positive or negative, if you were deemed to have close contact under circumstances with a player testing positive, you are out 14 days.

There is some question on player availability for ECU. I know, we've been through this before. ECU HC won't discuss players in question, but he has not confirmed or denied anything related to QB Alhers. Might want to wait until KO to see if he is available or not.

Anyone care to explain to me why the Pitt/canes total dropping? Last I heard pickett good to go, 40% chance of some rain showers but shouldn’t be a all day think. Lot of guys I respect lije pitt to stay within the number. Imo if pitt comes close to covering it flies over 47.5. Dunno how pitt gonna keep canes out the mid-upper 30s? Pit makes this game respectable and we get into the 50s rather easily imo.

Do you just keep laying the huge numbers I can’t stomach vs ku or I think this week under might make more sense?? Wvu isn’t really known to run it up are they? Their defense shouldn’t allow ku anything.

instead of playing ville and wanting to beat myself over the head all game I’ve decided why not treat this like one my “if I like dog to cover it has to go over games”? Not like ville defense gonna keep them in it, if they make it interesting at all it be cause it a track meet so lean over 61.5 there.

Spavital says the weather last week (heavy rain at Troy) really effected them. He sensed it after warmups before they came back out (no rhythm, lacked enthusiasm). Only thing I can see is they are banged up in the secondary, reserve safeties playing CB. USA does have some good WRs when the ball is in the air. Still tend to like a close game and potential upset. Texas St has some play makers of their own (Haydel, Sturges).

Back