***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

Jimmy when I was in KC a couple weeks ago I wanted to bet every CFB game on the board, missed out on 3 of them

Ended up down $17 on the day

UNM RB went full tard a minute ago

Was 1 on 1 in open field and tried to run guy over. Didn't even try to out run him

to have action in all of those, to end up -$17 is like winning

Was just betting with a buddy who books bets, minimum $25, max $200. Shocked the way it turned out, actually I was up $170 at that point, think I was down $17 after the NFL..

Miami, WVU, Oklahoma, MSU, Iowa, Marshal, Illinois, Cuse, Georgia, Temple, Monroe, Rice, Minny

WSU gonna keep throwing which will keep stopping clock

Stanford will be able to get yards in chunks even while trying to run clock

Talk to me about Cinci tomorrow boys, just buying low at this point?

They seem absolutely in disarray to me

Talk to me about Cinci tomorrow boys, just buying low at this point?

They seem absolutely in disarray to me

Partly I just played b/c it was 17.5 and it was a number I was willing to play

But I like betting on teams after they play triple option teams and part of that is the physical toll it takes on the defense. Miami will get their points but I expect Munchie to improve and the Canes defense to be a little worn down

Don't know much about ol Trey, just googled him. He's probably a bit right of me I'd guess, but I've not heard of him.

Hell I don't know much about some of the reps from AZ, not a big fan of politicians in general. You eat Chik fil A with him recently?

Don't know much about ol Trey, just googled him. He's probably a bit right of me I'd guess, but I've not heard of him.

Hell I don't know much about some of the reps from AZ, not a big fan of politicians in general. You eat Chik fil A with him recently?

hahahaha nah I'm not very political. He's the guy who was on FoxNews non-stop during Benghazi. He's a good friend of my dad's and a decent guy but very politically motivated

UNM backup has a WR drop a 30-40 yard gainer on his first throw...woulda been touch catch but definitely catchable

Back