***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

This is his last game with USMNT gorg, here's your 7pm wager, I can't tell you which way to go, but get some action in on this

Trying a new vodka today, one of my distributor friends gave me a bottle of Karlsson's Gold, distilled from new virgin potatoes. A bit of a different taste initially, very smooth. Swedish. I love potato vodkas in general.

USA!

Russian Standard is grain (wheat), but Chopin is my favorite vodka and it's potato

I see. Russian Standard was one of the craziest shots I had. I was pretty drunk when I had it, so I dont know if that affecting things. It was smooth as hell going down and it had a burn about 30 seconds afterward. A good burn though.

I really think it could be 49-21 or so

I don't see how Wazzou stops them but Leach will get some garbage points

When we win our World Cup a little bit of the credit will have to go to Landon

He was the face of American soccer during a period of tremendous advancement

it seems weird people jumping on WASH ST. despite the low total and also moving coming in on WASH St.

WASH ST and UNDER 53 does not seem correlated.

You just really squeeze yourself if you take a 16.5 pt fave and an under, the game must pretty much go exactly as you predict for both to hit

TBS pregame show kept their lights on right over centerfield fence

Then they couldn't figure out how to turn them off

alright time to make a final run through tomorrows FBS and FCS stuff now that all options are posted

Back