***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

I'm tempted to crack a beer. Snagged 12 Bells Two Hearted at the store. Feel like I should at least wait til noon

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jbFypMKns8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's a rumor floating around Winter Park (Vikings HQ) that Peterson has as many as 11 children with 9 women. There's 6 confirmed but in light of the recent events there's a line forming waiting DNA tests

There's a rumor floating around Winter Park (Vikings HQ) that Peterson has as many as 11 children with 9 women. There's 6 confirmed but in light of the recent events there's a line forming waiting DNA tests

When I worked for the Preds, we had a coach NO LIE 15 kids, 13 women 9 states

with that many kids with that many women in that many states...if you're making $40K, what does child support look like? $50/month?

Minny needs to feed Cobb all day and not make the mistake of trying to throw when the running game is working. That's why Wisconsin lost last week. Minny QB so bad that they probably wouldn't even think of throwing. Ski - U - Mah

I miss Sid ranting about facilities. He's complained for 10 years about the baseball stadium at the U and the fact the rowing team got a boathouse, complained for 5 years about the metrodome. He's got nothing left to bitch about and will die.

Back