Week 5 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
If not for Stanford scoring that last second TD against San Jose State, I would have swept last Saturday, going 8-0. Oh well...can't really complain about a 7-1 day!

:smiley_acbe:

Week 5 Plays

Western Michigan -3 (-120) [1.2 Units] :D

Alabama +7 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Virginia Tech +7 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Colorado +6 (-115) [1 Unit] :mad:

Arkansas +28 (-115) [1 Unit] :mad:

Louisville -3 (-115) [1 Unit] :mad:

Northwestern +8 (-110) [0.5 Units] :D

Michigan +6 (-105) [0.5 Units] :D

West Virginia -14 (-115) [0.5 Units] :D

Nevada +4 (-110) [0.5 Units] :D

& a few ML plays...

Nevada +160 [0.5 Units] :D

Alabama +200 [0.3 Units] :D

'an_horse'

Week 5 Leans

West Virginia -14 --> The mountaineers are coming off two very tough road games/losses. Marshall is 3-1, but are simply not up to the WVU's level in terms of talent. WVU really needs to bounce back with a convincing win, and this is a good spot for them to do it.

Illinois +14 --> I can't help but like this line, though Penn State has been red hot to this point. I'll need some convincing to put cash against the Nittany Lions.

Please fellas...feel free to give feedback on my plays and leans. Best of luck this week!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Tough spot for Troy, making their 2nd straight tough roadie with FAU on deck and OSU off a bye...

i like 4 of your 5 if i had to pick.... the exception being okie st vs troy st. .... just think that okie st has a really solid under the radar club that hs the talent to cover this and the "want to" ,,, whereas okie st is sandwiched between conference rival revenge game and TOSU for troy.

circled this preseason and was happy at the line received. Realize they got slaughetered in the game last year but the line was what ...-11 on the road there ?? now switch the homefield and have one team markedly worse and the other markedly better ...throw in the spot ... BAM.

you know me always focusing on the differences ... agree on 4 of 5 ( for the most part ) and i talk about the disagreement.

With you on WMU - DiMichele made that team go and it will take them a couple of weeks to adjust to life without him.

GL this week Aztec.

I like the neers this weekend brah..I'm not playing it, but I like it.

GL bro..ride or collide on BAMA.

Kyle - Thanks for the feedback bro! Will probably end up laying off Troy, as horses concurs. GL this week!

Dmoney - Agree 100% in regards to DiMichele. BOL bro!

HUNT - Glad you like WVU...probably my strongest lean as of right now. ROLL TIDE!

nawlins & pags - Thanks fellas! GL this week!

Played thus far...

Western Michigan -3 (-120) [1.2 Units]

Alabama +7 (-110) [1 Unit]

Virginia Tech +7 (-110) [1 Unit]

'an_horse'

W. Michigan and Alabama look good to me, I'll be on both of them myself. I'll probably put a little bit on the Bama money line as well.

Good luck this weekend:shake:

Qdog - Thanks bro, and GL to you as well!

pags - Glad we're on the same side!

:shake:

Adding...

Michigan +6 (-105) [0.5 Units]

& a ML play...

Nevada +160 [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Looking good Aztec. GL this weekend. And I'd also like to hear some Aztec/Vandal thoughts.

Adding...

Colorado +6 (-115) [1 Unit]

Arkansas +28 (-115) [1 Unit]

West Virginia -14 (-115) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Thought I added this to the thread last night, but apparently not...

Added...

Northwestern +8 (-110) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Back