Pretty much a regular
liking these favs so far. shitty lines.

[320] BYU -26-110

[380] OHIO ST -20½-110

[308] PENN STATE -28½-110

[316] MISSISSIPPI -6-110

[358] MISSOURI -33-110

You can get PSU -28 at Greek.

Mizzou is now up to 33 or 34, depending on book.

Ole Miss down to 5.5.

BYU is at 26 and 28, so if you like 26, you might want to take it.

GL this week. I was impressed with Miss. performance against Wake and thought they really should have won the game. Their passing game is very good and Snead is doing a good job back there. They have nice speed at the WR position and McClusker is a breakaway threat. I think their weakness is their secondary and lack of pass rush. They match up pretty well with Vandy, as Vandy seems to be more run oriented with their scrambling QB. I see this at 5 at the Greek and I'm thinking about playing it.

i really think ole miss will have too much ofeense in this one. vandy only averaging 96 passing yards per game and i think ole miss, will be able to force nickson to throw. the rebel d held wake to 80 yards rushing. not to mention i think they will be playing from behind early in the game which will take the dores out of their game plan.

[302] LOUISVILLE +6-110

they are always tough at papa johns and k state has not been tested this year as far as i'm concerned. i also like the man against man matchups on the o and d lines. k state is 0 - 7 last 7 as a road favorite for trend people. if cantwell and the can find consistency they have a shot at a win imo.

[304] COLORADO +3-110 (playing the over 56 too, lack of defenses tonight)

horses had a good post in another thread reflecting exactly what i think of WVU thus far.

they have done nothing to prove to me that they should be a road fav going up against a squad that, a. virtually matches them athletically, b. has a great chance to beat them up physically on the offense and defensive lines, and c. has nothing to lose in a prime time game.

baylor should have won that game outright last night. anyway.........on to the rest of today's card.

[318] TOTAL u36½-110
(MISSISSIPPI ST vrs GEORGIA TECH)

miss state just cannot score. throw in another tough defense in ga tech we should see more of the same i hope.

[322] TOTAL u37½-110
(LSU vrs AUBURN)

flavor of the week. i'll take the bait with this defensive battle.

[385] FLA ATLANTIC +7-110

FLAT should be able to score in this one and keep it close. After the debacle last week in East Lansing i am hoping this offense will live up to its capabilities. gopher pass d should give them an opportunity to do so.

Back