Week 3 RAS/service release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Let's see if I can target what he's doing.

There were some suspicious accounts betting some totals last week that turned out to be the same side as Right Angle, a few hours before the release.

Today I see two games that they might have already hit:

130 UN and 192 UN. Not saying that they are RAS plays, but we'll find out in about 45 minutes.

I'll be around for it and will start posting the carnage as soon as I see the hits.

:shake:

not sure but it was the real thing; one guy took it and another from a different agent was looking for the same price at the same time.

188 UN is almost surely going to be a play for Right Angle; this is the most confident I have been of any of them all day as these same people who hit that hit Memphis/Duke OVER last week three hours before release.

could be; not sure. I don't have the Doctor Bob card; if anyone wants to share it i'm sure it would help me target some of these things as I was not aware he dealt with the totals this early in the week. Cutting in front of Edward, perhaps ?

188 UN is almost surely going to be a play for Right Angle; this is the most confident I have been of any of them all day as these same people who hit that hit Memphis/Duke OVER last week three hours before release.

Do you mean under in the Memphis/Duke game? That line dropped about 3 hours before KO

dr bob...3 best bets + 6 strong opinions this week. here are the games involved...

Louisville/Kentucky
EMU/Rutgers
BG/Indiana
TCU/TT
SoMiss/Arkansas
Ball St/N Texas
UTSA/Zona
Fresno/Colorado
OSU/Utah

someone who gets these can post. or i'll copy/paste whenever i find them. but much can be figured out from here...

my local obviously uses bookmaker for lines, all they've been doing on these totals is increasing the juice, not moving the number

that's because they have a robot now; the robot moves the line first, and then the lines guy sees it and chooses whether to move the number at the same time or wait for a few more bets.

roadrunner - here is the basic gist. They have a computer model that they are using and seem much more willing to gamble (re - take on everyone and take big bets) than they did before. I'm not sure why because their volume engulfed everyone to begin with. But they have certainly changed the landscape, probably for the better for the big-limit players, in the long term. It will also likely put a bunch of the copy-and-paste shoe cobbler/pay per head/don't-know-shit-about-bookmaking people out of business if the aforementioned groups are not careful.

that should about do it for this week, GL to everyone. I'll post my own thread later tonight or tomorrow, just have had no time with the World Cup qualifier, the US Open final, the golf last big tournament etc etc., very hectic times...

for saturday...copy/paste:

RAS

123 b green ov 61
163 ball st under 63-
177 kansas over 57-
193 wisc over 52

had different #s for these late last night too.

BG/Indiana o/u 63.5
Ball/NT o/u 61
Kansas/Rice o/u 58
Wisky/ASU o/u 52.5

the last 2 are close enough, but the 1st two aren't.
i'm curious, only cuz i don't pay for any services. but don't they release #s everyone can get (if they're quick) that morning?

had different #s for these late last night too.

BG/Indiana o/u 63.5
Ball/NT o/u 61
Kansas/Rice o/u 58
Wisky/ASU o/u 52.5

the last 2 are close enough, but the 1st two aren't.
i'm curious, only cuz i don't pay for any services. but don't they release #s everyone can get (if they're quick) that morning?

yes but literally minutes after they release them they are a few points higher or lower

probably had someone beard Indiana and Ball State games to get the prices they wanted. it happens. bookmakers have to be careful not to overmove just when you see one of them movers betting a game. That's what you get, the massive overmove that sets them up to bet at better numbers the other way

anyhow, back to Rex's first post...
i'm not naive enough to think that these services don't play their games before they release them...and that there aren't a few with "insider info" as well. that's the way the real world works, and i'd do the same thing in those shoes.

that's a separate topic. my question above (to anyone that gets the service) is if they release lines that are already not available to you. it's one thing if they immediately move upon release...it's another if the line was already 2 pts different at the exact time of release.

don't follow closely enough, which is why i ask.

i also ask cuz of the recent discussions on early lines. imo only, it's apples and oranges to compare someone posting with someone selling picks.
if a poster can get Oregon -20 when the lines come out, i applaud them. if a tout tries to sell Oregon at anything less than the current line...well, that's totally different.

what can i say, i'm curious today...

Back