132Denver Broncos+1
U 39
Aug 28 Sun 2022

03:30 PM
135Detroit Lions+4½
O 39
136Pittsburgh Steelers-4½
U 39

I’m assuming teams not having any the joint practices this week and many will be playing starters for a qrtr or half?

Mahomes has already played quite a bit, that line kinda screams he won’t be playing this week? If he is kc 1st half all day but I kinda doubt it.

I would think Trey Lance gets some run w the 1s, after watching houston 1st team struggle w rams backups gotta think niners 1st half should cash.

Bills are +6? Even if Allen and the 1s sit Keenam has been carving teams up this preseason. The only bummer is I believe Corral got hurt, he so awful it be nice if he was gonna play a half. Walker isn’t anything special either, just better than corral, lol. This line makes me assume baker and the 1s gonna play a lot?

I have no feel for whether kc gonna play mahomes and the 1s like they have been? If they do with love continuing to be the guy for gb I’d say kc 1st qrtr/1st half a must but have to wait on this one and see if Patty and co are gonna go, kinda think they won’t but we see.

Love the niners 1st half, sounds like all the 1s gonna get some run and Lance will play most the 1st half! We just saw houston need a last min drive to score a td on rams backups to take the 1st half 7-6!! 1s vs 1s this obviously a huge mismatch for the niners, I don’t see 1st half line yet but im assuming it prob be same as the game line -3.5, anything less than a td a play for me.

"I want them (expected starters) to get out there," Shanahan said. "I plan on playing those guys, but I haven't exactly decided how much. I know they won't go past the first half. It'd be the first half at the most."

I really like what SF's roster has shown this year. They have alot of good depth and the D plays well regardless of who's in there. Houston sucks. I had Rams 1st H and game against them. Shame I lost the full game. Even with the 1stH win I was surprised just how much Houston O struggled vs LAR reserves. I would doubt they find better success vs any SF defenders.

I might consider Buffalo as well.

Thing with the "starters are playing" unless were talking about the real good guys...Mahomes, Allen - average-ish starters playing some limited part of the game vs backups isn't always a problem. Giants played staters vs Cincy. Cincy did fine. NE played starters vs Carolina and I can't remember if NE covered 1H, but NE wasn't overly impressive beyond maybe one good drive. ATL played starters vs Jets, looked really good, but struggled to finish in RZ and left door open for Jets to comeback 2nd H.

So Buffalo plus that many full game has some appeal still regardless of who Car is playing. Barkley was even pretty good Pre week 1 wasn't he?

Seattle 7? I know what that line is saying and maybe Dallas won't get 2 ST TDs this week but man...that's a big road chalk for a below avg team even vs reserves.

Seattle 7? I know what that line is saying and maybe Dallas won't get 2 ST TDs this week but man...that's a big road chalk for a below avg team even vs reserves.

I have a hard time laying that in any preseason game, the concern w taking the points Is obviously lock and geno still battling it out and those 2 play majority of the game. Id guess lock gonna start and get a bunch of time w the 1s this week and he has tendency to impress in preseason against backups, lol. Then if geno plays 2md half against 3rd/4th stringers he could do well also, I’m not sure that be the case tho.

Had to lay -4 on niners 1st half, steeper than I like in preseason (more than game, only preseason, lol) but I told myself anything less than -6 was worth a play. Gotta think they want at least 1 scoring drive from lance and co, maybe 2 If it goes smoothly! This will be up to the defense as I expect niners to get us10-14 points in 1st half, took a last minute drive from Houston 1st team to score 7 off rams backups last week so I don’t think they gonna get more than 3-6 points tonight. Guess that means I lean 1st half under 23 also but didn’t play it.

Of course kc/gb on nfl network and niners are not! Im trying to win money not be a degen so I’m not gonna go hunting for TV games but it a real bummer like 75% my preseason plays havnt been on tv!

Anyone heard whether mahomes and co gonna play any? I couldn’t find a definitive answer last night, line sure seems to say no. Surely kc be sizable favs if it was mahomes vs love!

More bad news for Dallas (not this game just in general), Tyrone smith left practice w a hammy, that will prob linger for some time with his big ass! Their line getting old!! Their wrs after CD look weak, their coach awful. I’m liking eagles to win the division at plus money!!

I might consider Buffalo as well.

Thing with the "starters are playing" unless were talking about the real good guys...Mahomes, Allen - average-ish starters playing some limited part of the game vs backups isn't always a problem. Giants played staters vs Cincy. Cincy did fine. NE played starters vs Carolina and I can't remember if NE covered 1H, but NE wasn't overly impressive beyond maybe one good drive. ATL played starters vs Jets, looked really good, but struggled to finish in RZ and left door open for Jets to comeback 2nd H.

So Buffalo plus that many full game has some appeal still regardless of who Car is playing. Barkley was even pretty good Pre week 1 wasn't he?

No Josh Allen, as well as the vast majority of starters this week for the Bills.

The Bills have won 10 preseason games in a row…them getting points is just a bonus at this point it would seem.

Bills are a pre season machine, no doubt. But I don’t think Keenum will do much with all second stringers vs first string defense. Barkley could do well, late, though.

More bad news for Dallas (not this game just in general), Tyrone smith left practice w a hammy, that will prob linger for some time with his big ass! Their line getting old!! Their wrs after CD look weak, their coach awful. I’m liking eagles to win the division at plus money!!
Eagles are ascending. Definitely like them to win the LEast.

Eagles are ascending. Definitely like them to win the LEast.

For sure. Hurts just needs to get more accurate. I love his work ethic so if anyone can do it I’d bet on him! Feel like this kid has gotten better every year going all way back to his time at bama then switching over to Lincoln Riley tutelage! He works on his game and it clear he a terrific leader! Give him Wentz arm talent and he be a mvp! Philly are doing pretty much the opposite of the bears, they seem to be doing everything they can to help Hurts succeed (what a crazy idea!!). Seems to me dallas has clearly gotten worse this offseason while eagles have improved, I really don’t understand why Dallas the fav?

He’s gonna be out for most of the season. Their line is shaky suddenly. I hit under 10.5 wins a few weeks ago and like it a lot more now

Should help hurts a great deal he can hit AJ Brown on 5 yard crossing routes and watch him take it to the house! The eagles wr Corp has all kinds of talent!!!! Their backs pretty dang good also, if sanders could stay healthy he a beast, if not Scott is more than capable of getting the job done. I’m pretty high on Philly, helps the nfc is weak!

He gonna be out for most of the season. Their line is shaky suddenly. I hit under 10.5 wins a few weeks ago and like it a lot more now

Oh that a great bet. Like the plus on Philly to win div cause I mean who else going to? If giants had any sense they woulda went and got Jimmy g, think they have enough talent to compete in the nfc least but not with that scrub Daniel Jones playing qb. Wentz a total loser, Washington has no chance w him.

Why the line go down with SF Hou?
Why the line go down with SF Hou?

Not sure. I was thinking it was prob just full game but the 1st half is down to -3.5 now, I played at -4 and think I saw it get to -4.5 at some point. Not sure. Im pretty confident Lance amd the 1s gonna get some run, I’d think he plays close to a half, unless he has 2 really good drives and they decide that enough, that should work just as well tho.

SF D looked strong til roughing the passer gave Houston FD instead of 4th and short deep in own territory. After that Houston owned them all the way down the field.

Sherman and Fitzpatrick both said Lance looks "nervous". Jesus. But not all the 1s playing on SF OL.

So far he 16-25 for 148 and a pick and this been his best preseason game! Mostly playing against backups! He was 50% last week vs saints for very low ypa. That a solid offense and he looks like crap in it. Watch Zappe on pats. Or Pickett, kids who ain’t been in system for 3 years, when their back foot hits the ball comes out on time and is right on wr out of break. I never see love do that!!

So far he 16-25 for 148 and a pick and this been his best preseason game! Mostly playing against backups! He was 50% last week vs saints for very low ypa. That a solid offense and he looks like crap in it. Watch Zappe on pats. Or Pickett, kids who ain’t been in system for 3 years, when their back foot hits the ball comes out on time and is right on wr out of break. I never see love do that!!
love is well behind of what I expected, forget stats, timing, arm/body action. He’s a below average rookie.

Bills getting +6.5? Gotta assume that means they not playing starters and panthers are? I’m not sure it matters all that much? Bills backups havnt had much problems moving the ball!

Chargers getting +3 vs saints! Pretty sure Staley subscribes to the Mcvay don’t play starters ever method but I dont think Winston gonna play either. Chase Daniel always seems to do just fine in preseason. This stick fellow doesn’t seem any worse than Book who I would think plays majority this game, he not very good, in fact he sucks! I’ll take the points.

All the Jordan love discussion/debate we have had this preseason I thought this was pretty hilarious, Cowherd just said at beginning his show today the Jordan love movie would be called “that interception wasn’t his fault”!! He nailed that! Lol

Bills getting +6.5? Gotta assume that means they not playing starters and panthers are? I’m not sure it matters all that much? Bills backups havnt had much problems moving the ball!

Chargers getting +3 vs saints! Pretty sure Staley subscribes to the Mcvay don’t play starters ever method but I dont think Winston gonna play either. Chase Daniel always seems to do just fine in preseason. This stick fellow doesn’t seem any worse than Book who I would think plays majority this game, he not very good, in fact he sucks! I’ll take the points.

Eyeing Bills live at a big number. Think they could fall behind a bit early.

You wouldn’t think baker and 1s play all that much but I just guessing, I havnt did any reading up bout it, how motivated is darnold now that he knows he can’t win the job? I’ll take my chances w 6.5 points, obviously if they do get down and there a better number live I agree on grabbing it. Gl buddy

Back