Week 3 Preseason Discussion Thread

Keenum was great last game but awful the first. Not a believer he can do much with 0 starters.

I dunno, bills made trubisky look fantastic w backups last preseason. Not like the backup wr’s on bills are bad, probably better than a few teams starters!! Think it comes down to whether panthers defensive starters play or how long?

Bills 4th-5th-6th wr’s prob better than bears 2-3!

I’ve heard some ppl say panthers d gonna fall off, I didn’t even realize they ended the year ranked awful high! I don’t see why they would fall off with a squad full of kids they spent a ton of draft capital on couple years ago?? Plus the stud top 10 corner they picked got hurt and hardly played, now he back and from all accounts the kid is a true lock down/take one side the field away kinda guy!! What’s his name? Horn I think? Came from s.Carolina if memory serves me right? Sure doesn’t appear to me like a squad that gonna fall off!! Assuming mccaffery could finally stay healthy I think panthers could be sneaky good! Even tho I’m not a big baker fan, I expect he does well this year with a massive chip on his shoulder and a really good mix of weapons to play with, they seem tailor made for a guy who can spread it around and get into these guys hands!! Baker can do that, if they can protect him!

Bills has no intention of winning that game. Panthers 1H hit and I ran.

Now, Seahawks, what the fuck!

Seattle is a dumpster fire at Q. They’ll likely sign Jimmy but we will have free money fades to star the year

Falcons 1H if we see Mariota or Ridder through the end of it. Jax has 0 starters playing and CJB isn’t good!

Don’t know why they don’t line Ravens at 10+

And they leave Ridder in. Man this game I got all wrong

After 1-2 games this week I felt like I didn’t have nearly as good a feel and bailed. Had real ncaa yesterday and bases, wasn’t gonna piss money away when I wasn’t having much success figuring out the freaking rotations, if ya can’t decipher who the fuck playing how long it turns into too much guessing!!

I still wanna play Steelers today cause no matter the rotation they have 3 qbs more capable than lions who not playing Goff, only problem is laying -6 and afraid trubisky plays entire 1st half, almost want to wait till halftime or whenever Pickett comes in. Maybe trubisky won’t look like ass today? Lions defense has been pretty soft all preseason.

After 1-2 games this week I felt like I didn’t have nearly as good a feel and bailed. Had real ncaa yesterday and bases, wasn’t gonna piss money away when I wasn’t having much success figuring out the freaking rotations, if ya can’t decipher who the fuck playing how long it turns into too much guessing!!

I still wanna play Steelers today cause no matter the rotation they have 3 qbs more capable than lions who not playing Goff, only problem is laying -6 and afraid trubisky plays entire 1st half, almost want to wait till halftime or whenever Pickett comes in. Maybe trubisky won’t look like ass today? Lions defense has been pretty soft all preseason.

Yeah I got bitch slapped over analyzing that crap game. Should have simply passed. Not playing week 3 next year.

But Steelers yes hard to ignore with those 3 guys! Jets line is weird as Webb is capable but that’s Jets third stringer is a problem!

Thankfully college and golf smacked yesterday!

Action day?

Y’all like anything for the 2 games today?

I like Steelers but I can’t lay 6 mfin points in preseason. Might play their team total over but DK punk asses didn’t have it up yet when I was there betting bases this morning. If it less than 23 I might play that, if i feel like going back later

Back