Week 3 Plays....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted NCAA Record
Sides: 7-7 -0.89 units
Totals: 1-1 +/- 0 units
Teasers: 3-2 +8.3 units
Parlays: 0-0

Tough Saturday on sides as NIU and TTU laid eggs and I lost money..lol...hated the card last week and glad I only played four sides or coulda been worse...really like card much better this week...got behind and missed or had to wait for better part of lines last week, not making mistake here...some plays are locked at pinny, posting those now....will add to this thread all week...much bigger card on sides, totals, and teasers this week...

Blue = Win
Red = Loss

Thurs Side:

MD +17.5 (-111)....1 unit...1.11/1.00...my thoughts on this one are littered throughout the two WVA/MD threads...strict value here..

In-Game Side : MD +31 (+120)...2 units, 2.00/2.40....MD +35(-107)..1 unit...1.07/1.00

Sides:

Nevada -2.5 (-102)....3 units.....3.06/3.00....opened here, moved quickly to 3, but got back so I'm grabbed it...check out Pags for his thoughts on his hometown team...lots of good stuff there.....Nevada is almost an auto play for me at home this year...no play on road...No Bell strengthens the play IMO ...

Toledo -4 (-103)....1 1/2 units....1.55/1.50....and 1 unit at -4 (-112)....1.12/1.00....2 1/2 units total..this one has really fallen but after talking it over I think it's settled here...love the play...Amstutz is a great weeknight play, esp at home..The Rockets are 32-2 at home over the last six seasons, including a remarkable 20-9 against the spread........I think Toledo got hit w/ a letdown spot on Sat....short rest favors home team...the real line here should be layed on a pie eating contest at midfield between head coaches...in that scenario, would have a small lean towards Mangino, but would have to be a no play....

CMU ML (-102).....1 1/2 units....1.53/1.50....I was debating this one when it came out, so I missed the 2.5...therefore, I'm going to forego the pt and take the ML...this is situationally play among other things...w/ NIU's loss to OU, CM has to be in the discussion for MAC title..all the props are going to go to Akron's win over NCSt, but that was the surprise of the weekend...it's wide open now...this is the THIRD straight roadie for Akron, after games vs physical teams, NCST and PSU...terrible spot for Akron...add in the letdown factor off big win....CMU have finally settled on LeFeuvre at Qb, and anyone that watched the BC game knows that was the right choice...he was by far most productive and gives them best chance to win...Akron is the talk of town...coach on Cold Pizza this morning bemoaning Amato's comments about Akron cheating and letting people on team that NCST can't all kinds of shit...also dealing w/ the replay fiasco from last Sat...Akron is living in last week still, and CMU is a good team...a big hurdle I saw was a revenge spot for the big upset the Chips gave the Zips last year...they had almost 500 yards of offense in that game though, it wasn't a fluke...w/out the distractions, payback might be more on the Zips mind here....makes me content...

Ball St +17 (-111) ...1 unit.....1.11/1.00.....my thoughts are echoed w/ BAR's in his thread...Purdue's D has just been awful for virtually a year now, pretty much since ND put 49 up on em in their building...the Cards catch 2 1/2 TD's here ...BSU has IU down and out before the O went home at halftime last week, before losing by a point.....granted that was at home...I'm not sure that Purdue is even > than IU at this point..I know it's close...10 returning starters on offense for BSU though gives them a good chance to put up pts...the 56 the total set at certainly indicates that...the bottom half of the Big Ten right now, hell most of the Big 10, seem like an auto fade at this point...

Auburn -3 (-127).....2 units....2.54/2.00....bite the bullet time here for me...paying a ridiculous 27 cents but the hook seems awful important w/ these two defenses...three reasons for this play here....I like Cox in this type of game, Irons and that big OLine can't make hay here, as he went for 220 plus vs LSU last year....and REVENGE....AU dominated the other Tigers last year before a kicker MELTDOWN...circle spot for the good Tigers..

FLA -4 (+102)....2 units....2.04/2.00....had the option to buy it down or sell it up...not taking my medicine on both of these tilts...I'll sell the point here...Tenny being really talked up after the Cal game, but a total difference between those two teams...better speed/power w/ the Gators...this is a National Title caliber club, but the schedule will keep that from happening...Leak is really taking grasp of this system I believe...not from the results from the two cupcakes they've played thus far, but from Meyer's comments...says last year he sat and stared blankly in meetings, this year he runs the meetings...he's a cut/dry guy and tells it like it is...and he likes what he says...I like to hear that...w/ 1-2 defensive starters out of a D that gave 30 to the Flyboys (in a big letdown/sandwich spot, so grain of salt there)...but esp Harrell is a big...he's a first round big board guy...he says he's playing through it now, but let's see what/if anything he can do...also big time RB issues for Tenny...both backs are beat up, esp the starter...too much offense here, and I'm going to take Leak over Ainge when all the marbles are on the line in a bigtime rivalry...

Lville -4 (-105)....2 units....2.10/2.00....prayed all week a 3 would pop up for the hell of it, but havent' seen it so I'll take the half cents...wow, wish I could go to the Pizza Palace tonight...great thoughts all around, so if u havent', check Knowledge's discussion thread about this one...this is all about offense for me...yes, Miami has better speed...yes, they have better athletes...but three important factors here in a game where the talent is closer than most would think....home field- it's going to crazy here in a game that's one of the biggest they've played...two year revenge spot and these fans and team remember the FG squeker in a game da ville owned by 17 at the half two years back....the Cards put up pizzas at will in this place...second-Coaching....we have new coordinators and is anyone a Coker fan? He seems like a good guy but just doesn't do it for me, esp in a big spot sand the Fla teams.....Petrino is one of the best young offensive minds and great motivator...he relishes to take this program to the big time and he's on the cusp...losing Bush hurts, but still a deep enough stable of backs to contribute...the third and shorts become trickier, but just have to mix it up...play action, sweeps, use the field...I like Petrino big time here...third is QB- Brohm > Wright no matter how u cut it...yes Wright had impossible expectations, but we've seen this kid shit his pants in plenty of tough spots...very few offensive playmakers havent' helped, but it is what it is...should be a great game...that young L'ville OLine plays adequate and Lville scores 27-30...that should be plenty..

FSU -4 (-105)...2 units...2.10/2.00.....quick thoughts...situational play...Big Daddy Revenge spot...this series comes down to two things...QB Play and Defense...both favor the Seminoles...the injuries on D for Clemson are a laundry list long...this should help FSU get just enough of a run game w/ Smith/Booker to be successful...field position will be huge...I honestly don't see Clemson getting to double digits here...

NAVY ML +100....1 unit...1.00/1.00 ....this a coattail from a couple of respected buds here...I knew the running numbers w/ Navy in top tier and Stanford somewhere in Antartica....I'll bite w/ the better team in an interesting spot...

3 Team/6 Pt Teaser: 2 units....2.00/5.40

Texas -25
ASU -5
Mich +11.5

TCU -1 (-107)...1 1/2 units....1.60/1.50.....late play here...half hr till kick...too many losses in a revenge spot for TT...TCU has that ass whipping to avenge....I'll bite at the worse number....

A & M -11 (-103)...2nd half....1 unit...1.03/1.00....

GL today boys...

:cheers:

Last edited:
JumpOnBoard said:
Posted NCAA Record
Sides: 7-7 -0.89 units
Totals: 1-1 +/- 0 units
Teasers: 3-2 +8.3 units
Parlays: 0-0

Tough Saturday on sides as NIU and TTU laid eggs and I lost money..lol...hated the card last week and glad I only played four sides or coulda been worse...really like card much better this week...got behind and missed or had to wait for better part of lines last week, not making mistake here...some plays are locked at pinny, posting those now....will add to this thread all week...much bigger card on sides, totals, and teasers this week...

Sides:

Nevada -2.5 (-102)....3 units.....3.06/3.00....opened here, moved quickly to 3, but got back so I'm grabbed it...check out Pags for his thoughts on his hometown team...lots of good stuff there.....Nevada is almost an auto play for me at home this year...no play on road...No Bell strengthens the play IMO ...

Toledo -4 (-103)....1 1/2 units....1.55/1.50.....this one has really fallen but after talking it over I think it's settled here...love the play...Amstutz is a great weeknight play, esp at home...I think Toledo got hit w/ a letdown spot on Sat....short rest favors home team...the real line here should be layed on a pie eating contest at midfield between head coaches...in that scenario, would have a small lean towards Mangino, but would have to be a no play....

More will be on the way...huge card this week...

Mangino to the house on that one!!!
evillol.gif

Thx Pags...

Popcorn Lite: lmfao....that shit is nasty...I don't get how u boys like the taste...goes down like day ole piss in the rain...

There's a few games I'm playing also for sure, just skating the number...U of L is a play for me, just making sure it doesn't creep down to the magic 3...if I sense it rising, I'll take the 4...

Auburn in a revenge spot will be on my card also, want the 3 also...cause I missed it like the retard I am..

Well, down's in full effect....took it for one more at +35 after the kickoff return...

IN game +35 for 1 unit....+35 (+102)....1 unit...

STOP GIVING PTS AWAY NOW!!!!

Way to capitalize on a mistake on picking the wrong side then nail the books in the long run. It was amazing to see +35 when the games spread at one point was +13.5... Good luck this weekend bud, I might tail your toledo play, how confident are you on that one?

Thx boys...exactly right...WVU was the right side but those ingame line's were ridiculous...

Brian- I really like the Toledo play...amazing u might get a 3...Amstutz has been MONEY primetime in the Glass Bowl and this is a much better game than that egg they layed last week...

abcs...Toledo has won 34 of last 36 at the glass bowl and The Jayhawks are 3-17 on the road under Mark Mangino...

For trends sake..

I hope you win em all, JUMP.
And if you do, I'll be off to a helluva start myself. :cheers:

ok I am gonna tail you and big al on the rockettes...let's do this...small play for me...won't even qualify as a half unit but I am bored and need action lol.

BOL today, JOB

enjoy all these great games, bud. and BOL with the card.:cheers:

lot's of MAC games, for sure. testy st should score enough to cover.

all these TTU injuries got me biting on TCU...

late play , half hr till kick...

TCU -1 (-107)...1 1/2 units....1.60/1.50.....

Week 3 Totals:

23.30 units gained....6.28 lost......+17.02 units

Sides: 10-4

Teasers: 1-0

Let's keep it rollin next week boys...

Back