Week 3 in the FCS

Can't bet it, but West Florida at FAMU is something to keep an eye on. FAMU off a few big games. Massey I think it was had W FL as a 1 or 1.5 pt fav. W FL is moving up to FCS next year
FAMU 15 in a row at home, would be hard to go against them if a PK, but I don't think BM or BOL offers any D2 stuff unless I missed em last week

FAMU 15 in a row at home, would be hard to go against them if a PK, but I don't think BM or BOL offers any D2 stuff unless I missed em last week

No they don't. I don't know if anyone does. I just thought it interesting that one PR would think so highly of West Florida. I have heard they are good program, but I don't know anything on them

I see them now, I took some small Cornell and - I mean Holy Cross not Yale

I see them now, I took some small Cornell and - I mean Holy Cross not Yale
I haven't had a chance to dig into any of the Ivy games, so no plays on those...I have my list of pounce plays ready, so we'll see if my reflexes are up to the challenge

Damn, Cornell up to 5 at BR, not sure they won a game by more than 5 last year. Maybe 6

weird drop at open, unless it was a set up, don't people do that, bet the opposite side to get a move and then hammer the other side?
All kinds of "dummying" taking place...flood the market with max bet tickets at open when the limits are low, trick the books into adjusting and then hammer the other side.
Maybe one day we'll form a syndicate and run a few manipulations of our own :cool:

the Harvard total is predictably crashing 46..5 now - edit 45.5 - edit 44.5

Back