• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 3 in the FCS

Holding off on NCCU as I think that one goes up from current 35 at BM...I think they can stay within 5 TDs but wouldn't be surprised to see that one hit 38, so will wait a bit

Same with Nova as I will wait and see if it crosses 28....Getting 4 TDs with a decent Nova team against UCFs backup is worth a play for me

Holding off on NCCU as I think that one goes up from current 35 at BM...I think they can stay within 5 TDs but wouldn't be surprised to see that one hit 38, so will wait a bit
How many do you think NCCU scores? 17-20?

Took over 54.5 in the Duquesne at Coastal matchup as I think Coastal offense wakes up and puts up at least 48 while Duquesne should be good for a couple scores

When do you think the FCS vs FCS will start coming out at BM
trying to remember last week, they didn't release much based off of the kickoff times there weren't many early games. Today there are 4 before 1:00. So maybe an hour to hour-half from now?

Looked up, last week I bet Stonehill at BM at 10:46 that was as soon as it came out for a 12:00 game

Looked up, last week I bet Stonehill at BM at 10:46 that was as soon as it came out for a 12:00 game
Yeah that's right, I was stalking in the parking lot haha...I have until 11am this morning then we are taking the dog to a festival as I have learned the art of compromise so that I can catch the Heels kickoff today at 330pm!

UCF is 27.5 at BR so it is moving slowly
UCF could win by 35 in that one, but given they will try to run as much as possible with the first time QB under center, I think the clock rules help me as long as Nova can tackle decently enough and put up a couple scores...28.5 is my magic number there as UCF doesn't need to win by 5 TDs with the Big 12 opener on deck, healthy will be the priority in my view

CCSU at 120...may go under 21...Not touching Kent, but getting to pllay at that 20.5 number vs laying 21 may entice some Kent backers

Cal 11 115 at BOL, 12 120 at BM...

Looks like BOL was ahead with the Texas State total but interested to see which is driving on some of these

Cal 12.5 112 at BM, 11 115 at BOL....What does BR have? Sorry, have a couple screens open plus stalking team totals at BM as well

Can't bet it, but West Florida at FAMU is something to keep an eye on. FAMU off a few big games. Massey I think it was had W FL as a 1 or 1.5 pt fav. W FL is moving up to FCS next year

Back