Week 2 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

Have not charted many plays worth monitoring in the last three hours, yet have noted some slight movement in some games that could be set-up jobbers.

378 Ohio State going up to 12 from 11 ish as we speak, yet i see no one i respect on it.

funny movement with 383 but as i said in my own thread 384 might end up being my biggest bet of the year.

some small movement to 313 N. Illy, 332 Ga State, 352 Oregon and 360 New Mexico. If I am reading the screen properly, these are the wrong sides on all of those games and they are just getting set up.

all sides with the above games bunch

More movement without substance.

388 Hawaii coming down from 10.5 in some to 9.5

385 Colly State also bet down to +9 in most locales.

314 Iowa up to 18.5 in some spots

358 U-La-La up to 15.

363 E Carolina down to +15.5 painted

325 Arky State getting some money now as well it seems, as some of the +17's are disappearing.

The sides I listed, again, are ones I believe might be getting dummied.

Rex forgive me in advance if this is frowned upon or already public knowledge but what book are you working for/have access to when you say a sharp account took +17?

Akron +14.5 is a legit mover, not sure who it is but that's real from someone, game 341.

I will be back in 3 hours to update what i've seen. I have access to sharp accounts for a few offices. We share info obviously, have to stay a step ahead of these greedy bastards trying to rob you 24/7.

updating the chart, so doing these chronologically...

There was a little money for 363 E Caro, and there was very sharp money for 323 Navy/Temple OVER game and first half.

Other than that, I didn't see much worth monitoring. Games that moved. I believe these were probably fake as well, so my thought is that these games will snap-back at some point.

314 Iowa went all the way to 20. I am considering the Gonads +20.

338 Utah has been blasted up to and through 13.

340 Stanford back to 3, as I projected would happen earlier in the week.

371 Michigan is down to +3.5 in a lot of places.

couple more games moving on air over here... 350 NC State up to 16.5 and 351 Mich State painted +13 again

370 South Florida all the +14's are gone (there were only a few) and 389 Texas Tech up to 21 now.

obviously i won't be updating this tomorrow, but I will be posting numbers that i see (market average tonight) and any changes at roughly 930 am EDT before things get real busy tomorrow. Will do it before bed.

348 UN 49.5 and 351 OV 56 were both from multiple movers.

sorry for not getting updated info in here anoche. Here are my weather games, Kyle. As always, could be too short etc.

320 storms
324 rain
342 rain
346 rain
358 rain
380 rain

other games there is a chance of some storms but wind should not be a factor in any of them

Did someone release South Florida this morning? Got as high as -14 yesterday morning after opening at -10. Now down to 10.5 offshore (10 at bookmaker). Between 11-12 in Vegas.

haha.

he'll always crush the close. because of all the followers and the respect he gets from the books. it really doesn't matter who he takes, it's going to go in his favor. If Team A is favored by 3 over Team B, and he takes Team A, it's going to -5 or 6. If he takes Team B, it's going to +1 or PK. Doesn't matter how he caps the game, the books will roll with whatever he takes almost always.

the really funny thing is...fade friend has started using ras picks this season...he probably has the power to give ras a double-digit negative season

looking forward to seeing the pile on RAS this week, you guys are going to go nuts, lol. Getting crushed this weekend.

You know who's done well with a small sample size is Phil Steele. Last week he was 2-1 and I happened to catch his short stint on the radio today. He gave out 3 picks: Utah, Auburn, and and Army. Those went 3-0 for a total of 5-1 on the year.

Since so many ctg guys bet their games, cheering against them is cheering against this community. They actually won a couple 2h plays and 2 fbs/fcs crossover games. I think they went 6-12-1 which is gonna happen sometimes .. have to think most lost the push on the two unit over though. Beat the close over those 19 games by about 48 points for those that care.

Since so many ctg guys bet their games, cheering against them is cheering against this community. They actually won a couple 2h plays and 2 fbs/fcs crossover games. I think they went 6-12-1 which is gonna happen sometimes .. have to think most lost the push on the two unit over though. Beat the close over those 19 games by about 48 points for those that care.

but that beatin tha close they do is fake in my opinion. they have a big following an move lines when they release them because masses follow em. I would respect a poster here sayin in 19 games they beat tha close by 48 points in cfb, than a service that size. I respect that service, but them beatin tha closing line is smoke and mirrors.

but that beatin tha close they do is fake in my opinion. they have a big following an move lines when they release them because masses follow em. I would respect a poster here sayin in 19 games they beat tha close by 48 points in cfb, than a service that size. I respect that service, but them beatin tha closing line is smoke and mirrors.

Ya it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Still, as big as their following is, the market should push back more than what occurs so while it is definitely artificially inflated, they are probably still beating what would be the close if they had no following pretty good. Another aspect of it is that they are respected by other big money bettors who don't bet the RAS stuff. They still don't like to go against it so their moves may get less push back from big money than other moves do.

Another aspect of their beat the close is that they are rarely involved in "big games" where the lines are tighter and take huge money. It is usually low volume games which makes the moves more severe. If they took an lsu/uga game around a 3 the line aint gonna move all that much between what they take it at and what it would close at anyway. Much different than a crossover fcs/fbs game where the line is gonna move super fast cause it takes no other money either direction. Same applies to obscure totals.

I agree with you 100% that it is somewhat smoke and mirrors but the service results speak for themselves over time and I just shrug at their beat the close numbers.

But ...they are betting mostly settled numbers on Mondays .. they don't have the advantage that non-service players have of attacking the bad openers. I mean I am sure they attack them but it isn't something they can include in a service.

:shake: amen, exactly how I feel and said earlier.

Back