Week 2 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

tru, you must be just looking at 5dimes. They got a guy on the crack pipe. Whole world is 17, they are 14. Someone fucked up. Again, I don't see any bets that I would respect since the last Right Angle releases around 12:15 ish.

Here is a small move to Middle Tenny. Maybe their guy isn't on crack after all, lmao. Kill is in his presser right now, not sure if he has said anything regarding injuries, i just happened to see a couple of tweets. Anyone of importance out for the Goofers this weekend?

Another move to Hawaii, and yet no proof on this end to substantiate the move. I'm calling bullshit on every single game that's moved in the last 45 minutes.

even if u did say u think ras was on both those games, its ur opinion. this is ur forum to express ur opinion. I don't see what tha beef is

I don't care if he or anyone else wants to predict which games we are going to release, what I object to is the continual notion that we are actively giving our releases out early to people, and no correction or apology despite being wrong about it almost every single time.

I don't care if he or anyone else wants to predict which games we are going to release, what I object to is the continual notion that we are actively giving our releases out early to people, and no correction or apology despite being wrong about it almost every single time.

Maybe you should be fucking grateful they allow your predatory, opening-line peddling ass to exist on their site.

Florida Atlantic going down a little bit but that's primarily because the QB for them was just announced in on the screen.

Movers out on 339 USC +3 -115 now.

Has RAS ever answered the age old question? Why don't you just bet your winners and buy an island? Goodness of your heart? Seems an odd industry to exercise philanthropy. But a philanthropist would be a guy betting his own said winners, buying said island, and giving said winners away for free. Which makes you kind of an asshole, charging people who money for a coin flip.

no need to exacerbate things, barkeep. Because he stopped releasing plays despite only getting four plays down through game 322, I must apologize this time for being incorrect in my assumption that the two sides I predicted he would release as plays earlier never materialized. I hardly think that I make a 'continual notion' that you are 'actively' giving out your plays. I'm relatively confident that someone is getting the information early, and after looking at the charts last week i can pretty much prove that. It's no big deal, you've got to run your business as you see fit and I have to respect your ability to make the market move. Lots of respect from people all over the country for your picks. to elaborate on tru's earlier thought, i'm guessing you are upset because you thinks that my insinuations that those are your sides are harmful to your reputation. That's all fine and dandy in the regular business world, but when guys have the ability to move many thousands of dollars in the markets, sometimes people don't play as nice in the sandbox. And I would invite you to find cases where I have ever tried to read the market to figure out out any of your plays and been incorrect about it in the end before today.

Thanks for your input as i said earlier, GL beating the number this season.

A little snapback on 342, guessing someone trying to set it up to bet 341 at a better number. If you like Akron, would suggest you go at some point fairly soon, as I think all the 14's and better will be gone, whether it be RAS or someone else, who gets the price. I will be on Penn State against it at some point, but no need to hurry now if i'm reading it right.

"Beating the number" impresses like a ninth of a percent of not just the world, but the entire gambling community. We're not professional gamblers. It's a shitty fucking life. RAS is useless to me.

you got that part right, pal. It is a shitty life sometimes.

Screen going to 28 on game 330 Messy State and there is some slight support for Purdue game 318, but none of the guys i respect have done anything with either game, so could be a phoney baloney on both.

Didn't necessarily mean you, rexy. Little scrap of nobility in your life. You're not squeezing money out of degenerate gamblers that they don't have to begin with.

Here is a small move to Middle Tenny. Maybe their guy isn't on crack after all, lmao. Kill is in his presser right now, not sure if he has said anything regarding injuries, i just happened to see a couple of tweets. Anyone of importance out for the Goofers this weekend?

not that I'm aware of, but our QB sucks....

Only other info I saw is below. There was also a tweet from a beat writer that another starting DL could miss the game, but the injury isn't serious (Alex Keith).

The Gophers had three defensive linemen who suffered leg injuries in Thursday’s 42-20 opening win against Eastern Illinois, but defensive tackle Scott Ekpe’s injury “doesn’t look real good,” Minnesota coach Jerry Kill said on the radio Sunday.
Ekpe, who left the game in the first quarter and didn’t return after an ugly pile up, could have a season-ending knee injury. But Kill wasn’t specific about the situation Sunday.
“Unfortunately, we got three defensive linemen that got hurt,” Kill said on the Sports Huddle show on WCC0-830 Sunday morning. “It doesn’t look good for at least one of them (Ekpe). So, we’ll just have to see next week. Hard to replace defensive linemen. You never have enough depth, so that’s definitely a concern. We’re addressing it as we speak. We’ll see what we can do.”
Starting junior defensive end Alex Keith and sophomore defensive tackle Yoshoub Timms also suffered leg injuries against Eastern Illinois. Junior Robert Ndondo-Lay rotated at defensive tackle and defensive end on Thursday to help fill the void.
Kill said Friday to expect true freshmen defensive linemen Steven Richardson, Andrew Stelter and Gaelin Elmore to get more playing time because of depth issues after injuries. Senior defensive end Michael Amaefula, who started 26 straight games the last two seasons, will also make his season debut Saturday against Middle Tennessee after sitting out the opener.
More touches for Edwards: On Sunday, Kill said redshirt freshman tailback Berkley Edwards got 13 touches in his debut Thursday, but he should get more. Edwards had 62 total yards against Eastern Illinois, including 60 yards rushing and two touchdowns on four carries.

What was RAS record week 1? I see you stalking RAS. I didnt see your picks. How did you do?

you are talking to me? i could care less whether he wins or loses; i only care about what happens in the markets and making sure 30 people don't bet the game at the same time at the same price. You can go to his website and find his record; off the top of my head i would think he won a couple of units last week if i had to guess.

CKR, I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to RAS, I understand why you track their plays. Lines move. Sorry for the confusion. I was just wondering what this touts record was in week 1.

:shake:

Their website states they were 10-6-1 in Week 1.

I was 9 & 5, but one of those losses was because I tried unsuccessfully to middle one of my winners. So you could say 9 & 4 really.

Maybe RAS should pay me for winners???

bigsmile.gif

you prob shouldnt have ever done that then

Didn't necessarily mean you, rexy. Little scrap of nobility in your life. You're not squeezing money out of degenerate gamblers that they don't have to begin with.

Not one to defend Ed .. sort of been a dick to me .. but I don't get what you mean here ... in that 1. I think most of the RAS customers are not degenerate gamblers 2. Their service ain't cheap and it isn't being bought by guys betting $100 a game, hence the line moves at release and 3. They keep winning their customers money. Proof is in the pudding. As long as you can bet a decent amount per game, you are worse off for not having bought their service and it is simple math.

I will never understand the hate for someone who wins other people a net profit for a charge vs. the endless amount of posters who give losers to people for free. But hey ,,,, don't let logic get in the way.

I think you have to take the good with the bad when this thread is out there ... pretty good free advertising for the service. I personally like Rex's play by play from the evil side of the counter ... it shows the cat and mouse of it all and I am sure Ed don't care if you guess right or wrong in the posts but I understand why he doesn't like the implication someone is getting them early. Since we know RAS dummies a line or two before release to get their customers a better number and give them the "beat the close stat", I would imagine even if someone got them early they would be betting them offscreen ( And no Ed ,,, I am not saying anyone gets them early ).

Also .....gonna go on a limb and say they do bet their own plays ... So they get to win on the plays and collect money for providing their service ... I don't know why you cannot grasp the concept that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Also ... a lot of the respected people betting games out there either pay for RAS picks or pay attention to them. They are not "prey"

Jesus ... can't believe I defended Ed... I will repent later.

Rex ,,, so pissed about Toledo you don't even know. Hopefully there is Missouri money later ... 4.5 I will still do but come on... has to be people out there wanting to bet the tigers at this number.

Not one to defend Ed .. sort of been a dick to me .. but I don't get what you mean here ... in that 1. I think most of the RAS customers are not degenerate gamblers 2. Their service ain't cheap and it isn't being bought by guys betting $100 a game, hence the line moves at release and 3. They keep winning their customers money. Proof is in the pudding. As long as you can bet a decent amount per game, you are worse off for not having bought their service and it is simple math.

I will never understand the hate for someone who wins other people a net profit for a charge vs. the endless amount of posters who give losers to people for free. But hey ,,,, don't let logic get in the way.

I think you have to take the good with the bad when this thread is out there ... pretty good free advertising for the service. I personally like Rex's play by play from the evil side of the counter ... it shows the cat and mouse of it all and I am sure Ed don't care if you guess right or wrong in the posts but I understand why he doesn't like the implication someone is getting them early. Since we know RAS dummies a line or two before release to get their customers a better number and give them the "beat the close stat", I would imagine even if someone got them early they would be betting them offscreen ( And no Ed ,,, I am not saying anyone gets them early ).

Also .....gonna go on a limb and say they do bet their own plays ... So they get to win on the plays and collect money for providing their service ... I don't know why you cannot grasp the concept that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Also ... a lot of the respected people betting games out there either pay for RAS picks or pay attention to them. They are not "prey"

Jesus ... can't believe I defended Ed... I will repent later.

This post is just another reason I respect you so much. :shake:

I slept on clown car's hotel couch. I'm a drunk. It's off topic anyway.

Yes, RAS is useless to those who aren't willing to grind out the work and find the outs........victim of success.....but I will say this, it will take me a long, long, long time to ever lose back the money he won me when using his service.....found him very early and rode it out for a lot of very good years......i remember one WNBA run that was just borderline ridiculous....also learned a lot from reading all of his write-ups way back in the day......not a bad word to say imho

Anyway....off topic

That story is best left unsaid by both of us. Just be glad I didn't take advantage of you

a few totals are moving; i think on air as I'm not seeing anything behind them. NM State going up to 63.5 game 332 and Oregon game 352 is going down to 56-ish. I'm just noting the moves in here for further reference later in the week.

Yes, RAS is useless to those who aren't willing to grind out the work and find the outs........victim of success.....but I will say this, it will take me a long, long, long time to ever lose back the money he won me when using his service.....found him very early and rode it out for a lot of very good years......i remember one WNBA run that was just borderline ridiculous....also learned a lot from reading all of his write-ups way back in the day......not a bad word to say imho

Anyway....off topic

All touts have their days in the sun. Unfortunately their days in the rain cost the same. Plus the juice. So hopefully you pick the tout who goes 60% every year. Same guy who summers with Santa Claus, knows who killed Kennedy, drinks with Bigfoot, and lastly, does the CTG super model thing we all do.

USC/Stanford total getting bet down to 54, not sure if it's real, seems phoney but no proof one way or the other. not much else going on at this point.

All touts have their days in the sun. Unfortunately their days in the rain cost the same. Plus the juice. So hopefully you pick the tout who goes 60% every year. Same guy who summers with Santa Claus, knows who killed Kennedy, drinks with Bigfoot, and lastly, does the CTG super model thing we all do.

check his record through the years and do the math. for a skill/profession that is so quantitative and focused on numerical results it is baffling how many are simply not willing to do a basic exercise to see what the returns would have been had they started betting $XXX back however many years ago. net the annual subscription fees against it and you have your return. then, to be conservative, use the math they have already done for you and adjust it for getting anywhere from .5 to 2.0 worse historically. that data goes back to 2009 and you can either take that sample size and apply the average for however far you want to go back or you could look for historical line data and attempt to do the work yourself. that would still show that you are going to be significantly ahead which i can all but guarantee is better than 80-90% of this board which has plenty of informative and knowledgeable contributors.

if you can honestly find another tout that goes back to 99-00 with a transparent and verifiable win %/winning history such as RAS i would be shocked at that as well. again, regarding the math, if you are betting his releases correctly and can get some of the numbers i am not sure where the 60% you mention comes into play as that is nowhere near the required hurdle. bottom line, i can work my job and make money while effectively clearing my schedule for his releases and dedicating an hour or two a week during football season and slightly more during hoops. the ROI on this approach is so much more +EV versus me wasting 10x the amount of hours i would spend if i was trying to generate a similar return on my own (I still wouldn't be able to get anywhere near their results if i dedicated 100x the hours in my honest opinion). to each their own, but simply doing the math from all of the verified data he provides on the website seems like step one to me.

bottom line, i can work my job and make money while effectively clearing my schedule for his releases and dedicating an hour or two a week during football season and slightly more during hoops.

envious you can get this done horns.....it just isn't practicable anymore for me......GL this year and keep it rolling...your post overall is spot on...the math is easy

envious you can get this done horns.....it just isn't practicable anymore for me......GL this year and keep it rolling...your post overall is spot on...the math is easy

tougher and tougher getting older and taking on more but it is still doable for now. not to mention that i still somewhat like the action and have not completely desensitized myself from the tough beats, but there are many nights during hoops season where i wake up the next morning, log the net change in my tracking schedule, and go on. can be a grind but historically it has been worth it. best of luck to you as well.

Just wanted to drop in and say I appreciate all the info (especially the OP) everyone adds. Real or fake, i like keeping up with what is going on throughout the week leading up to the weekend. Whether that is good or bad for my wagers is one thing, but hey, I enjoy the information.

some sneaky movement anoche, three movers bet on Tennessee game 326 at -17 (market price) at 3:15 am EDT. I expect this game to go up at some point today.

Back