Week 2 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Almost time for Right Angle to get into gear.

By reading the screen this morning, I am relatively sure they are on Akron game 341, U-La-La game 358. Those two for sure I expect in the release. Seems someone got the goods a bit early, as the screen has already lit up on them.

Some secondary movement also on 325 Arkansas State (all the 17s are gone), 339 USC (lots of the 3 flat and better are gone), 351 Michigan State (most of the 13s are gone), and 378 Ohio State (no more 11's to be had). Let's see if there is any smoke to these fires. Right Angle release is coming between 12-12:30 Eastern.

:shake:

i hope so brother, i made Wyoming the favorite and went ahead and took +118 avg ML offscreen and some 2 and 2.5, can't see any way in hell that the line can be right and if it goes up more i'll blast it again. Looks like my biggest play of the week.

Walters reputed to be on Michigan State and USC. Not sure of either, just hearsay for now.

the same guy who is on MSU and USC also bet Ohio State. So some of this movement is probably by Billy to help Edward and his RAS gang cover their tracks with some of these other moves, but I do expect 341 and 358 to be them. I didn't make these projections last year, but after studying some of these players and their betting patterns (and when they bet the games, most importantly), I think I might have an idea of what'll happen. Hang tight, let's see what happens.

I don't get it, I hit it at pick sunday, then saw shit went to +1, but a lot of shops still had pick. now I see this am +2 an some +2.5 out there, I had to add to it wit tha ML +120. my numbers say Wyoming favored on neutral, so add in more for homefield I jus don't get tha line movement

Last edited:
almost all of this early movement is bullshit, you can go back to the thread last week though, and a lot of the early steam was the dead nuts. There are some kids from MIT who jumped into the fray (yes, the blackjack school) and they are rumored to be wrecking people, had some ridiculous record last week. I'll try to check through some figs and see if I can find out who they are but as of now I'm in the dark about them.

haha I hit it at pick, figured later in tha week I would get more value on Nevada an try for a small middle. but from pick I knew it had to move

yeah, this 311 SMU is almost certainly RAS

Might be some shenanigans going on with 329 U-Ab at some point also, looks like they might take out the 28 but i'm not sure.

i should have caught that earlier. A guy this morning suspected to get the plays before release laid 2 and i just saw it now. Bad work on my part, cost me a number personally as well, as i might have been able to wait out 4 there. Shit.

its time for them ras boys to release 384 and get that number back where it should be

South Carolina on the move, but that's just because Don Best announced the RB is going to play this weekend. No bets of note on that.

Game 322 Toledo is RAS

frustrating to miss the number there, as you'll see in my own thread i leaned that way but wanted 7 ish. Too late, gone and not coming back unless Billy blasts into Mizzou, which is not his M-O.

By reading the screen this morning, I am relatively sure they are on Akron game 341, U-La-La game 358. Those two for sure I expect in the release. Seems someone got the goods a bit early, as the screen has already lit up on them.

Please stop insinuating that we give our plays out early to people when you are wrong on your predictions 95% of the time.

I never officially said you were on them, and I hardly think I'm wrong with my predictions 95 percent of the time. My guess is either you'll add those games later or just scrap them and try to keep bookmakers guessing. But in this business, people are too greedy. The people who know what's really going on and aren't afraid to write business will always get the goods in the end.

Best of luck to you guys in getting your numbers this year.

I never officially said you were on them, and I hardly think I'm wrong with my predictions 95 percent of the time. My guess is either you'll add those games later or just scrap them and try to keep bookmakers guessing. But in this business, people are too greedy. The people who know what's really going on and aren't afraid to write business will always get the goods in the end.

Best of luck to you guys in getting your numbers this year.

even if u did say u think ras was on both those games, its ur opinion. this is ur forum to express ur opinion. I don't see what tha beef is

army has some questionable OL men this week, either someone got tha confirmation they are playin an hit em or a service pushed it

let's keep things civil, please, the name calling to a minimum, etc.

Someone out on V-Tech and also someone on Hawaii, but again, I see none of this from anyone sharp. Lots of air movement...

Back