• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 2 in the FCS

Abiline is a team I was wanting to play on often this year. Like their O potential, maybe some questions in the D front 7, but otherwise they are a team poised to improve on last year and took care of business last week vs a rebuilding No Colo who they outgained by 303y and didn't really go full throttle. Prairie View is off a huge comeback win over rival Texas Southern in OT. They trailed by 17 with 5min left in the 3Q. So there could be a hangover from that type of game vs an opponent that it means a lot for them to beat. Tx Southern outrushed them 7.1-3.4 and had a 7.4-5.3 ypp overall. Tx Southern also accumulated several negative sacks and TFLs, but they were -2 TO margin and only scored 2 TDs on 5 RZ trips plus missed 2 FGs to doom themselves - so wrong team may've won there. PV and Abilene played last year with Abiline winning at home 21-13 (-8.5). Abilene was hurt by throwing INTs on THREE straight possessions, while that only led to one short field score FG by PV, two of the three INTs occurred in PV territory including one at the PV03 and the other at the PV24 preventing Abilene scoring opportunities. This could be a tough game again this year, but if I can get at 7 or less I think I like that, some of the PR numbers had it over 8 or as high as 13. Based off of some of the success that Texas Southern had vs PV, both on O and their sacks and TFLs, I'm hopeful a better team in Abiline can do the same, but avoid the negative TO margin and be more efficient in their scoring chances both compared to last year in this game and PV's opponent last week.
I have this one marked at 9.5 but would love 6.5

I also took some more Holy Cross at the 10.5. That's what I meant about dollar cost average, good example of it, if the line moves more favorable to me, I take more. Of course if it goes the other way then it doesn't sound as smart.

I don't know who will win that, but I think that SHU - G-Town game will be good

Waiting on UNC TT to come down as heritage capped my over 38 at $100 so need either BOL 38.5 or BM 39.5 to come down

Need BM to keep coming out before BOL like they did on the noon FCS as my bankroll split is heavily skewed towards BM this year

Heavy storms across the Carolinas today as the Heels may see some rain this evening. Charlotte will be hit early evening as multiple storms will blanket the state starting with the one over Winston Salem right now.
Appreciate the update

Wow 28 is high, If St Thomas had a good QB I'd have to take that many pts

Wow 28 is high, If St Thomas had a good QB I'd have to take that many pts
On the surface I was tempted to take 28.5 w/ the juice but this was another I blew by on the list so would be mad at myself for lack of discipline if I took it sight unseen

have a sentences or two on what their team is like this year?
Have a qb this year that can actually complete a pass. Defense not as good talent wide, but could be better if they aren't on the field the whole game.

Yeah I can't believe BM opened Campbell +1 -117. Bet Rivers had -1 or -120 ML. Now -4.5, got to be quick

Yeah I can't believe BM opened Campbell +1 -117. Bet Rivers had -1 or -120 ML. Now -4.5, got to be quick
Even if you're on it right at open, it's a bit of luck to actually get the bet placed:
..Place Bet
"odds have changed to -1.5 -115"
..Place Bet
"odds have changed to -2.5 -110"
..Place Bet
"odds have changed to -3.5 -120"
..Fine, you win

Even if you're on it right at open, it's a bit of luck to actually get the bet placed:
..Place Bet
"odds have changed to -1.5 -115"
..Place Bet
"odds have changed to -2.5 -110"
..Place Bet
"odds have changed to -3.5 -120"
..Fine, you win

I have had that problem before on certain places including Bet Rivers and BOL, but on BM and BR on this one it went right through

I have had that problem before on certain places including Bet Rivers and BOL, but on BM and BR on this one it went right through
Good on ya.

They may march this bitch through 7 at this pace. Painted -6.5 -15 across the screen now.

Back