Week 18 Discussion Thread

While we on that subject I like the rams and lions also: I debated whether to wait on lions cause if Seattle wins that line will prob jump up to +6 at least.
I took Rams early this week at +6.5 for more than usual $

I agree...may pull trigger, just can't seem to make myself. May watch live and hope to get a 6

Even more so than jets I really love Conklin over 26.5 rec yards and wilson over 54.5. Look at Conklin targets and output early in the season wken flacco was qb the 1st 3 weeks, plus fish suck defending te’s!

While we on that subject I like the rams and lions also: I debated whether to wait on lions cause if Seattle wins that line will prob jump up to +6 at least.

Yeah I’d wait….

It’s going to be chilly and Rodgers to me hasn’t played great in the freezing cold but that’s just going off my head.

You should know that the Jets offensive line which has been brutal to begin with is missing 3 guys that started last week and Flacco is not exactly mobile. This is the type of game the Jets usually win to screw up draft position when the game means nothing so you've got that going for you.
Thank you...I'll see what hits me Live, if at all

Yeah I’d wait….

It’s going to be chilly and Rodgers to me hasn’t played great in the freezing cold but that’s just going off my head.

Thing is im not convinced seattle wins, in that case I’d bet lions drop down to +3.5/4. +5 pretty dead, I did do one parlay that closed w lions and bought to the +6 but If seattle wins I’ll prob add more. Im not super thrilled w Goff in cold either, I don’t think it gonna be crazy cold at least. I do think rodgers will have to have one his best statistical games to win, gotta throw on lions imo. I played Watson ov 51.5 rec already. Think he gets loose for 1-2 big gains against lions aggressive man.

Thing is im not convinced seattle wins, in that case I’d bet lions drop down to +3.5/4. +5 pretty dead, I did do one parlay that closed w lions and bought to the +6 but If seattle wins I’ll prob add more. Im not super thrilled w Goff in cold either, I don’t think it gonna be crazy cold at least. I do think rodgers will have to have one his best statistical games to win, gotta throw on lions imo. I played Watson ov 51.5 rec already. Think he gets loose for 1-2 big gains against lions aggressive man.
yep

You should know that the Jets offensive line which has been brutal to begin with is missing 3 guys that started last week and Flacco is not exactly mobile. This is the type of game the Jets usually win to screw up draft position when the game means nothing so you've got that going for you.

Not like fish have some great pass rush. It does make me like Conklin prop a bit more than garrett Wilson, I think they both get a boast from flacco tho.

Just heard Goff has 23 TD throws home and 6 on the road this season

Just heard Goff has 23 TD throws home and 6 on the road this season

Yea I know he been way better in the dome, he did put up that monster game in carolina but it was mostly in comeback mode. I thought he played decent enough at the jets in a cold rain the week prior. He def better at home but I think the small sample makes it look worse than it really is. I remember when he was on rams they played a cold game in lambough in playoffs, they lost but he played pretty well finishing w a 79 qbr. He just needs to be solid, I think lions running backs need to be the primary weapons against packers d anyways.

I am also eyeing Lions TT UNDER 21.5

I dunno man. Only way I think it stays under is if packers rush attack totally controls the game, I don’t think lions gonna let that happen, I think they will sell out to stop run and Rodgers gonna have to have a big game, if those rookie wrs get loose on lions then I expect lions offense to be game and this turns pretty high scoring. Packers d been good but they been playing crappy offenses or had everything break right. Lions don’t turn it over like these other teams have been vs gb this past month. I could see swift having a monster game with some big plays either in run game or taking a short pass or 2 the distance.

Just feels like packers are the ultimate win and get in team that everyone is buying. There no way that line is close to correct, I think lions the better team on a neutral field! What they have done the past 9 weeks far more impressive than what packers have done the last month imo. Packers-3 feels like where it should be but everyone expects them to win and get in, does Rodgers even want to go to San Fran and take another one those ass whippings? Way I see it if I do get beat with lions I’ll just triple up on niners vs pack at any number! If memory serves me right the lions have actually played pretty well in GB the last several years, if they lose I think it late, no way do I see them getting blown out.

I fully expect rams to give seattle everything they want as well. I chickened out and took the points (and the over 41.5) but wouldn’t shock me at all if Faker gets the W, Mcvey has had Carroll number for the most part, I remember a few years back he went up there with a 3rd string qb and beat seattle in a playoff game!

Packers defense been making a ton of big TOs in their run. And not one game besides Vikings felt like a strong win.

I fully expect rams to give seattle everything they want as well. I chickened out and took the points (and the over 41.5) but wouldn’t shock me at all if Faker gets the W, Mcvey has had Carroll number for the most part, I remember a few years back he went up there with a 3rd string qb and beat seattle in a playoff game!

McVays final game. This division is going to be epic bad! 9ers 6 bye weeks love it

You don’t like Cinci?

Sounds like ravens throwing the towel on this one. No dobbins, don’t think the backup qb playing either. If it basically a foregone conclusion they gotta play again next week I wouldn’t be emptying the playbook for a coin flip to decide where game gets played, who gives a shit?

Sounds like ravens throwing the towel on this one. No dobbins, don’t think the backup qb playing either. If it basically a foregone conclusion they gotta play again next week I wouldn’t be emptying the playbook for a coin flip to decide where game gets played, who gives a shit?

Yeah I don’t see how they move the ball with Brown and no Andrews. Bombing Cinci

Allen to team...

we don't play for the name on the back of our jerseys we play for the name on the front... today let's play for the number on the front.

Allen to team...

we don't play for the name on the back of our jerseys we play for the name on the front... today let's play for the number on the front.

I really do think they can win in a blowout but always the concern is once the emotional high wears off, you never really know how the rest of the game plays out

Tons of prayer and patriotism this week. Hamlin might be the biggest unifying event since 9/11 and it might not be close.

Back