Week 17 Westgate Lookahead Lines/ BetOnline Openers and Discussion

At least one team pondering a head-coaching change is considering calling the Ravens to inquire about Harbaugh if Baltimore doesn't advance to the postseason Sunday, league sources told ESPN. The Ravens have an 82 percent chance of winning their first AFC North title in six years, but they know from recent history that nothing is a given.

The team that is considering a coaching change believes that Baltimore would be more apt to part ways with Harbaugh if the Ravens fall short of the postseason, according to sources. The Ravens will win the AFC North if they beat the Browns in their season finale. But a Ravens loss at home to Cleveland, combined with a Steelers win over the last-place Bengals, would give Pittsburgh the division crown and knock Baltimore out of playoff contention.

The Ravens announced earlier this month that they are working on a contract extension for Harbaugh, who is scheduled to be headed into the last year of his current deal next season.

Ravens can only be eliminated from the playoffs today if they lose to Browns and the Steelers beat Bengals. So, Baltimore can land anywhere from the No. 2 seed (and a first-round bye) to being out of the postseason. This will be a drama-filled day for Ravens and rest of NFL.

Dude already beat Jets, Panthers, and Jaguars who at the time were allowing 211, 257, 193 passing yards per game, respectively. Those were all home games though.

He came in vs Jets who hadn‘t gameplanned for him
Panthers are trash on the road
Browns didnt play Jax

Vs top 10‘defenses: 188 yds on 31 pass attempts vs broncos 2 td 1 int and broncos secondary was injury ridden and keenum passed a lot killing denver top
52.6 passer rating vs chargers at home

Also - for what it's worth - this was the headline from week 17 last season:
Bengals oust Ravens from playoff hunt with 31-27 victory
The Baltimore Ravens (-8.5) were ousted from the playoff hunt in stunning fashion Sunday when Andy Dalton threw a 49-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd with 44 seconds, giving the Cincinnati Bengals a 31-27 victory.
Ravens were given a 93% chance to win that 2017 regular season finale versus Andy Dalton. I'm just sayin..

Sagarin's top-5 teams:
Code:
1  New Orleans Saints      =  28.23
2  Baltimore Ravens        =  25.15
3  Los Angeles Rams        =  24.98
4  Kansas City Chiefs      =  24.91
5  New England Patriots    =  24.06
Didn't realize Raves were so strong fuck is that about? lol

Dvrofg0U0AAJ5CH.jpg

Lang on the Colts -3 for 150 Dimes.
What are you reading between the lines on this game? I was "late to the party" when the Mariota news broke (read the news like 4 hours after he'd been ruled out), and was surprised when I didn't see a line move. I'd have been content to see the 5.5 immediately, but it looks like it took all day to get there, as if wagers just slowly trickled in and the line adjusted at the same pace. Usually on key injuries in high profile games (national TV, literally the only game in town tonight, play-in game situation) I'd expect the move to be immediate as Ham & Egg Joe hears the news and frantically pulls his car over to the side of the road to call the bookie and unload on the favorite.

Sagarin's top-5 teams:
Code:
1  New Orleans Saints      =  28.23
2  Baltimore Ravens        =  25.15
3  Los Angeles Rams        =  24.98
4  Kansas City Chiefs      =  24.91
5  New England Patriots    =  24.06
Didn't realize Raves were so strong fuck is that about? lol

Defense and TOP

I suggest you do a bit more research. TEN and specifically Henry have been incredible lately. He yanked the job from highly paid Dion Lewis and there’s some truth to bruised teams not being able to tackle 250-pound backs in the final weeks

None needed. Colts were a slam dunk as suspected. Henry had no influence and Mack out rushed him.

Back