Week 17 Westgate Lookahead Lines/ BetOnline Openers and Discussion

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Can’t believe it’s Week 17. Number to the left is Lookahead. Number to the right is opener.

NY Giants -3
KC -13.5
NO -5.5
NE -12.5/ -14
Philly -5.5/ -7
GB off/ -7 (-105)
Houston -7/ -8.5
Baltimore-5.5/ -6.5
Atlanta -2.5/ pk
Buffalo -3/ -3.5
Indianapolis -2.5
Pittsburgh -12.5/ -16.5
Minnesota -6/ -4.5
LA Chargers -4.5
Seattle -10.5
LA Rams -9/ -7

Will continue to update

Last edited:
Yes I know my Titans have never beaten Luck in his career, 0-10, and it could possibly be Gabbert starting at qb or if Mariota plays he won’t be 100%, but come on man, at home give me the titans ML here. They will be amped up, have been good at home and their D will show up and Henry will run over Leonard and the colts d for a win.

Yes I know my Titans have never beaten Luck in his career, 0-10, and it could possibly be Gabbert starting at qb or if Mariota plays he won’t be 100%, but come on man, at home give me the titans ML here. They will be amped up, have been good at home and their D will show up and Henry will run over Leonard and the colts d for a win.
Will more than likely be on Indy here... possibly big.

I am rooting for TEN but can’t see a Reich/Luck offense getting held below 21

6-1 at home this year. You could be right, and not having Logan Ryan hurts, but we held Brady to 10, and I think the most theyve given up at home was 23 in an OT win vid the Eagles. Hoping can do similar here. Obviously the higher the score, it favors Indy, tenn gotta control the clock and pace and hopefully get some pressure on Luck.

Same. Colts actually play a little D. 6th in opposing ypc. Will Mariota even start for Tenny?

Prob won’t know Mariota’s status until at least wed, they might not even disclose it until gametime. It depends on whether he has feeling in that arm or not. Either way, tenn success is run run run.

6-1 at home this year. You could be right, and not having Logan Ryan hurts, but we held Brady to 10, and I think the most theyve given up at home was 23 in an OT win vid the Eagles. Hoping can do similar here. Obviously the higher the score, it favors Indy, tenn gotta control the clock and pace and hopefully get some pressure on Luck.

Detroit held Brady to 10

Unless there are some big trends for Tenny at home and against Indy and even if there were you are willing to put money on Gabbert??

Unless there are some big trends for Tenny at home and against Indy and even if there were you are willing to put money on Gabbert??
He actually played bettet thsn i would've thought against Wash, but i dont see him having that success vs Indy. Theyd better hope DH has another game like that Thursday night game...

Luck is 10-0 career vs tenn, and they destroyed us earlier in Indy, it’s a tough matchup no doubt, just like the way we fight week in week out. Gabbert won’t be why they win or lose this game imo

He actually played bettet thsn i would've thought against Wash, but i dont see him having that success vs Indy. Theyd better hope DH has another game like that Thursday night game...

Tenn was very flat in that game vs Washington but made enough plays to win. Kind of like how Indy looked agsinst the giants until they had to make plays late. Obviously if Mariota can’t go, although I think he will play, losing his running ability and passing outside the pocket hurts, but tenn wins or loses this in the trenches. That’s how they’ve been winning games, pounding the big fella and imposing their will. If they can’t run on Indy they won’t win regardless who is at qb

In all seriousness, homer aside, tenn plays a lot of close games, and don’t see this being any different. I see them being ahead or close enough to win the game in the 4th q, and being at home I like their chances to pull it out. Being dogged at home, where they are 6-1, no matter who starts at qb is disrespectful to say the least, and they will use that as added motivation. Trust me.

You really think that teams check the odds as that Indy won‘t be just as motivated?

Yes, Indy will be highly motivated too. It’s for a playoff spot. I’m just saying, it’s just added incentive. Players take this stuff personally. Just like when your boy Ramsey pops off in the media trashing teams and players, when they play him they want to shut him up. Coaches use that and if the players aren’t aware, which I’m sure they are, he will use it and tell them all week how no one thinks they will win this game. Everyone thinks it’s a shoe in for the colts, and they will rally around that. For the boys on 3!!

Don’t understand the Bears line. They can still get the bye

I put in Bears +6.5. Will buy off later in week if it looks like they aren’t trying to win for some reason.
They need a W combined with Rams loss for #2 not impossible but unlikely. I plugged Minn in with Philly & Houston for the square teaser du jour.

Luck vs Henry......
No Logan Ryan, Casey status? Mariota status?
Its the right line

NashVegas will be popping, that is for sure

Luck vs Henry......
No Logan Ryan, Casey status? Mariota status?
Its the right line

NashVegas will be popping, that is for sure

No Logan Ryan hurts for sure, Butler and Adoree gotta step up. Was hoping Casey could play, Bennie Logan is capable, but losing Casey is big. No official word on Mariota, they won’t know or make a decision until later in the week

Money will prob come flying in on colts, which is fine by me lol

Chiefs a 2 TD favorite? We will have half our team sitting and only won by 7 in a tight one against Oakland earlier in the year (we didnt cover then either.) I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to see Oakland take it to the wire and even win. We've not be playing very well since we got rid of Hunt... :*( I'll probably take Oak here

as soon as KC and NE have the game in hand they will both go into playoff mode and put the scrubs in....both the jets and oak are worthy of being a dd dog in this one and I will also have them both in a 3 teamer getting 22-24 points.....Pats are having trouble getting the ball in the end zone and Oak will play KC tough because that's what they do

worst pats team in decades

What makes anyone think KC will rest guys unless they are up 30. They have a week off the following week. The “too much rest” thing burns teams every year.

They are playing to win. Per Reid they started two rookies at DB this week to see how they would handle the atmosphere (they did not handle it well). They kept Berry on a pitch count again as well and held Fuller out to be safe. Offense had no problems again despite both Williams’ getting banged up during the game.

This line was -15.5 at Oakland with Hunt out. I’d lay 13.5 and not think twice.

Chiefs fan base is insufferable anytime there is any adversity. Yes. We have choked in the past. The QBs for those games were Bono, Grbac, Green, Cassel and Smith. Shame Brodie Croyle didn’t get a chance but I digress. Twitter is fun to read Chiefs fan tweets. Some are advocating a loss next week so it will diminish the pain that’s already going to come later. Most fan bases would kill for homefield. Not us!

Merry Christmas folks.

I don't think Smith is that bad, CHI would have a legitimate shot at the SB if he was healthy and in Trubisky's place

KC benefiting from the black hole closeout and ensuing celebration

Smith has a ceiling. Last year was as good as it gets in my opinion. Always will be grateful for how hard he played and what he meant to the community.

Jags have the best of the 4 units on the field Sunday and are getting more than a full score, playing what amounts to their super bowl as they get to turn Houston into a Wild Card team. I’m expecting that game to be a coin flip.

Vikes can name it. Bears are too smart, they’ll know that even with a contested win the Rams aren’t losing on their end and they don’t wanna show Minnesota everything with the high probability they play again round 1.

Browns Ravens another coinflip imo. Browns fighting for a lot themselves this week.

Chiefs a 2 TD favorite? We will have half our team sitting and only won by 7 in a tight one against Oakland earlier in the year (we didnt cover then either.) I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to see Oakland take it to the wire and even win. We've not be playing very well since we got rid of Hunt... :*( I'll probably take Oak here

Nobody will be sitting for KC

Back