*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

Bucs and Tittans are basically guaranteed 1-2 picks though because of the SOS

they are so much lower than the Jets/Jags/Raiders, even if both win they wont move over those 3

I agree dwoww... Although other rookie wrs look very promising. The catch he made in the lions game shows me he will dominate with a good qb

i take back what i said, i hope romo and murray tear their acls after this bush league shit dallas is pulling

I still think Watkins has a very good chance to be the best of the WRs

it just doesn't look good with the other WRs having such good rookie seasons, but in 3 years if Sammy has turned in to an all pro it wont matter

Marrone said in so many words ej hasn't shown anything to make him think he gives them a better shot to win. So basically he still blows, even in practice

yeah the word was the reason they signed orton is bc EJ was so bad in practice and in camp that the team practically begged the front office to get them someone else bc they realized they have a decent team and could win with a competent QB

it just doesn't look good with the other WRs having such good rookie seasons, but in 3 years if Sammy has turned in to an all pro it wont matter
he might be the third best Clemson wr from that team

Might be more talented but they need a QB to get him the ball. That's why ODB and Evans are better now.

Exactly. To hate on Sammy right now is fucking stupid. To say Martavis Bryant is better is stupid. Look at who he has throwing him the ball.

Alex, you gonna post our plays in the BB contest so we know what we're rooting for? No time to slack now. :p:p

Back