*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

I think I'm one of the few on ATL. still a tough place to play and I can't trust CAR on the road. I watched them get rolled by the Vikes badly and can't get that out of my mind.

gotta go a different way if you are the Chargers at this point, Rivers just does not have it, hes cost this team on his lonesome this year

gotta go a different way if you are the Chargers at this point, Rivers just does not have it, hes cost this team on his lonesome this year

**** he is the only reason they are in a position to be in the playoffs

you HAVE to be kidding me. he has been amazing. he has gone through 4 or 5 centers, lost keenan allen and matthews, and still got his team a game away from the playoffs. he was doing it last week with donte inman. he is hte last person to blame. im also drunk so i hope you are being sarcastic

DWOW you cant tell me the Eagles wr core is better this year without #10.

yeah i agree, the big thing is that Chip wants culture. DeSean was a straight up thug, showed up late, disrespected coaches. he just didnt want that, and i dont fault him for that, but i do fault him for not replacing him adequately

Now I'm hoping Romo, Murray, Dez, and Whitten all get hurt on the same play.

Not that Shaw is playing great but if you never heard of either guy before today, you would probably take Shaw over Flucco.

He cost them against Denver and hes gonna end up costing them today, what has he done to prove he cant get it done? Ben has rotated through a number of centers and offensive lineman and injuries and he still was able to win. The chargers will never win with rivers

Back