*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

yeah i cant believe some of the names you guys are throwing out. and i get ripped on this site for saying rg3 could still be alright

Bradford the last year and a half was dealing. He was playing great ball prior to the injury.

How soon before Brees gets cuts or takes a pay cut? No way he is worth 18.7 milion next year. I can throw it 60 times a game and play 80% of my games inside and put up those inflated numbers.

First time i have ever heard anyone compare a white guy to a black guy.

Comparing Beasley to Randall Cobb!

Kessler will benefit by staying but if I'm drafting QB this year I wish he was there

yeah but 90% chance hes the eagles wk 1 guy next yr. who are they gonna cut him for?

Not sure man. Chip seems like the guy who is willing to roll the dice. He could surprise you and bring in someone like EJ manuel or Geno to run the offense.

Not sure man. Chip seems like the guy who is willing to roll the dice. He could surprise you and bring in someone like EJ manuel or Geno to run the offense.

dude. no chance. he would do that with hundley before either of those guys man. that i am 100% sure of

I could see Atlanta shitting the bed, wouldn't be unusual. Battle of terrible head coaches.

Back