*****Week 17 how is there not a thread yet Discussion and in-game*****

Might be time for Sean Payton to find a new team as well. Not saying he isnt a great coach, but this season is an embarrassment.

How soon before Brees gets cuts or takes a pay cut? No way he is worth 18.7 milion next year. I can throw it 60 times a game and play 80% of my games inside and put up those inflated numbers.
he has shown to be pretty greedy so I don't see him taking a cut.....maybe a restructure of some sort

but his act during negotiations shows you what he is about......he is also pretty big with the Players Union.

i honestly dont see any reason why any player should take a pay cut ever. these guys have 10 years of their lives to make their money. gotta get every dollar

How about Baltimore not pounding Cleveland (yet)? KC's up two scores, playoffs are right there for the taking.

i honestly dont see any reason why any player should take a pay cut ever. these guys have 10 years of their lives to make their money. gotta get every dollar

different with Brees though

you are basically asking him if he ever wants to have a chance to win another SB, and he has 50+ milly already in the bank

Damn the Jags stink. Bortles seems to always be the leading rusher. What do you guys think Justin Blackmon is up to right now?

Tough in the nfl .. Pay cut or get cut and receive nothing .. Only bonus is guaranteed, unless contract says specifically otherwise

ATL isn't rolling shit today....pumped for that game

Saints are in flux......looking more and more like the 49er situation, but with an actual QB

Look we can bang on Breesy all day.....the deal is tho, on planet Earth it is hard to get a good QB. I'll stick with Brees

Back