• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 17 DFS/Props Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Getting down the quick summaries.....also biggest main slate slate to date, injuries/Ttotals are from 12/31, everything is out of 16. I may have some injuries/starters wrong, so help out when you see it!

1PMs

TBB/NYJ

TBB DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
NYJ DVOA Matchup is meh vs RB D, bad vs P D.
Pace of play is 2nd. O/U is T-6th.
Z. Wilson has the 5th worst ASR matchup, 4th for main slate. Brady has the 4th best ASR matchup.
Rojo has the 3rd best ALY matchup, 2nd of main slate. Carter? has the T-7th worst ALY matchup, T-6th for main slate.

- TBB - 1st week w/o LB (Barrett), CB (Dean), CB (Murphy-Bunting), 2nd week w/o DE (O'connor), LB (David). CB (Sherman), and S (Winfield) are both Q.
- NYJ - 1st week w/o DT (Williams), CB (Hall), LB (Davis), 2nd week w/o S (Neasman), --- On OL, no McGovern.

DFS Notable injuries
No Fournette/Bernard, Godwin/Evans?? (not sure if he'll be activated, but need to take note). AB is Q.
No Coleman, no Wesco/Kroft/Griffin, no Moore. Crowder Q.

WEATHER - Chance of rain, nothing serious

Carter played his most snaps all year, 74%, and coleman, who's now out, played 33%.... there's a chance at 80%~ snaps here at a cheap price... not off the table in ppr formats.

Not sure who at WR i'd want, but the script is good, as well as the matchup (assuming those corners are out, and maybe more of the secondary....) Berrios led last week, but crowder could be back too. them 2 and cole would be only ones to even consider.

Rojo played just 52% of snaps, but still has 23 combined carries/targets... and they led by 2+ possessions since half, he has an even better matchup sunday. KeShawn played 36% and had 8 carries/targets.

Gronk is a 90% snap guy, but meh, without the big WRs teams may be just shutting him down... he can go 2 tds+ but I think i'd rather look elsewhere.

AB can be played with confidence. I think I want me some perriman if he's active..... Grayson played more than Johnson, probably won't consider either if perriman is in. (thisd is assuming evans is still out too).

ATL/BUF

ATL DVOA Matchup is meh vs RB D, bad vs P D.
BUF DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 3rd. O/U is T-8th.
Allen has the best ASR matchup.
Singletary has the T-8th best ALY matchup, T-6th for m/s. Patterson has the T-3rd worst ALY matchup.

- ATL - 1st week w/o LB (Copeland), LB (Vaughters), S (Grant), S (Hawkins), DE (Bollard), . 2nd week w/o DT (Davison). 3rd week w/o S (Harris).
- BUF - On OL, no Boettger, got hurt in middle of last game.

DFS Notable injuries
No Sharpe, Hurst
Sanders is Q.

WEATHER - Snow is likely, 10-15 mph winds is the bigger point (not that it's terrible, but not ideal...)

I won't tell you not to play patterson, but he's closer to a 5050 split than most realize.... this could be the type of game where short throws and positive game script could lead to good PPR value... but I probably won't have it. Same could be said about pitts, but he's not taking up a RB spot, and should see a very slight uptick in snaps/targets with hurst out again. Gage/Zacchaues are fine game stacks if you're multi-entering but I wouldn't go here first/overboard at all.

Moss is back and singletary went down to about 2/3rd's role. not bad, but again, not wasting a RB spot on this backfield. We need to know sanders health, but Diggs >>>>> Davis >> Knox >> no more interest, most would be done with Allen stacks if I go this route.

NYG/CHI

NYG DVOA Matchup is good vs P/RB D.
CHI DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, good vs P D.
Pace of play is T-5th. O/U is 16th.
Fields is 10th worst ASR matchup, 9th of m/s. Glennon? is 9th worst ASR matchup, 8th of m/s.
Barkley? has 10th worst ALY matchup, 9th of m/s.

- NYG - On D, 1st week w/o (S) Love, DT (Lawrence), 2nd week w/o DT (Shelton), and 1 CB/1 DT (Jackson, Johnson) are Q. On OL, Price is D, and no Cunningham/Peart. Solder is Q.
- CHI - On D, 2nd week w/o CB (Tabor), 3rd week w/o (CB) Crawford, and 2 DT's/1 CB (Hicks, Goldman, Shelley) are Q. On OL, Peters is Q.

DFS Notable injuries
No Toney/Ross/Johnson/Slayton/Shepard (5 WRs). No Dimes.
Fields looks to be out, as Dalton named starter.

WEATHER - 10-15 MPH winds. Cold

Montgomery can be considered, he's an at minimum 80% snap guy, who really has tough matchup after tough matchup, and still tends to produce 100~ total yard games. In 7 games without a TD this season, he's got double digit fantasy points in 5 of them. I believe the bears were dogs in all of them but one (without checking).... he finally has a matchup thats more exploitable than usual. He has a wide range, which is good for tourneys.

If he doesn't do well, you can create another lineup with Fields + Moone and/or Kmet (kmet is an every down TE right now). They combined for 40%+ of target share, and 55%+ of air yards share..... robinson/byrd are deep, off my list.

No to Engram.... and for those that have been here, you know that the barkley/booker combo is painful to back 1 as they've been in a 5050 split, well last week was even worse for barkley... as the snaps went as followed. Booker/Barkley/Penny --- 54/34/17%.

Golladay may be a ppr magnet this week.... as I think they'll be playing from behind, and there is no other WRs on this team left. 10+ Targets is more of a reality than less.

KCC/CIN

KCC DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, bad vs RB D.
CIN DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D. meh vs P D.
Pace of play is 11th. O/U is 2nd (top 2 are 4+ points above 3rd).
Mahomes has the 8th best ASR matchup, 7th of m/s.
Mixon has the 7th best ALY matchup, 5th of m/s.

- KCC - None
- CIN - 1st week w/o LB (Pratt), CB (Waynes), DE (Sample), CB (Davis). 2nd week w/o LB (Bachie)

DFS Notable injuries
Helaire is Q --- this is important to know.

Great O/U, despite the pace.... both teams can be explosive. If Helaire is out, I have interest in Dar. Williams, otherwise pace on the backfield.

I think we find a way to get Kelce here... cincy's been vulnerable to TE's... and we know he has the highest ceiling by a mile (I know kittle/andrews would try to have a word).

I feel like I want Hill.. hopefully a full week of practice post sunday covid scaries, and people being scared to take him.

We have to take a stand in Cincy... do we fade mixon and his newly acquired 80%+ snap share, or do we fade the WRs, than can easily go 10+/100+/1+ .... I think I want the WRs (Higgins/Chase ---- sorry boyd) over mixon.... but an argument can be made either way.

WEATHER - 10-15 mph winds. Cold.

MIA/TEN

MIA DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
TEN DVOA Matchup is meh vs RB D, bad vs P D.
Pace of play is 13th. O/U is 14th.
Tanny has the worst ASR matchup. Tua has the 8th worst, 7th of m/s.

- MIA - On D, 1st week w/o S (Jones), DT (Butler),
- TEN - On D, 1st week w/o LB (Dupree), CB (Skrine), LB (Brown), DE (Autry). LB/DT (Roberson, Murchison) are Q.

DFS Notable injuries
No Julio.

From a volume perspective, AJ can be considered, his snaps should rise closer to 80%+, and could be a target hog as well. I do think they play from behind as well.... Just don't love the matchup, nor the pace/OU.

I made comments last week how mcnichols should be the snap leader last week, and he was... but this backfield is a nightmare to predict for DFS/Props... I'd avoid it altogether UNLESS you believe tennesse can play with a lead... then I'd look at one of their backs as a low owned leverage play (foreman>hillard)... but no thank you.

Pass on Gesicki... its like the barkley/booker thing... Smythe is sapping up to much of his juice. Pass on the backfield... even in a slow game they played with a lead, duke/gaskin/lindsay all played between 29-35% of snaps.... OUCH.

Waddle is the only monster I'd consider, as he's also a PPR machine, and tua continues to improve his connection with him it seems every week. Vs the toughest of tests last week (Where he was the only option), he still produced a 10 catch, 12 target game, the competition should only get easier from here.

WEATHER - 10-15 mph winds.

LVR/IND

LVR DVOA Matchup is meh vs P D. bad vs RB D.
IND DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is 16th. O/U T-8th.
Wentz has the T-5th best ASR matchup, 5th of m/s. Carr has T-9th best ASR matchup, T-8th of m/s.

- LVR - On D, 1st week w/o CB (Hayward Jr.), LB (Littleton), LB (Perryman), DT (Philon), LB (Onwuasor), DE (Nassib) 2nd week w/o S (Abram), 3rd week w/o CB (Mullen). DT (Hankins) is Q.
- IND - On D, 1st week w/o CB (Carrie), 2nd week w/o S (Sendejo). On OL, Glowinski is Q. ---- side note, there longsnapper is out.

DFS Notable injuries
No Waller.
Maybe no Wentz??? Doyle is Q.

During these times of the year, people tend to look at dome games for stacking over outdoor, possibly bad weather, games. LVR has some serious players missing on D, and I can see IND manhandling the line of scrimmage. I think taylor can surely be considered. While there can be gamestacks mixed in throughout this offense... I can see a reason to fade him and maybe play ehlinger + pittman, maybe + allie cox if no doyle. Last week he saw 90% of snaps, and raiders are bottom 8 in FPs given up to TE's.

Depending on the route you go above, will be reliant on how competitive the raiders keep it.... they are 7 point dogs, so you'd be inclined to do pass catching bring backs. Did renfrow get hurt last week? I don't know how he sees 58% of snaps (his lowest, by a lot, since week 7.), and they played from behind/was within 1 possession the whole time. I think moreau is a safe punt too, as an everydown TE, and IND is also bottom 8 in FPs given up to TEs.

But! without looking at salary, raiders seem to be getting back into the run first mentality, and jacobs is seeing 70%~+ of snaps last 4 weeks, and has a relatively safe floor. If you predict a raiders win/playing with a lead, doing Jacobs + Pittman can be a low owned pivot in this game/approach.

WEATHER - Dome

JAC/NEP

JAC DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
NEP DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is T-8th. O/U is 12th.
Mac has the 3rd best ASR matchup.
Ogun? has the T-10th best ALY matchup, T-8th of m/s.

- JAC - On D, 1st week w/o DT (Brown), LB (Chaisson), DT (Hamilton), DE (Ward), DT (Tufele), S (Ford), S (Wingard), CB (Griffin). 2nd week w/o DE (McCray). On OL, no Richardson (first start last week), no Robinson/Norwell/Linder (3 best Olineman), Bartch out for 2nd straight week. Sidenote, punter is on covid. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- NEP - On D, 1st week w/o LB (Judon), LB (Bentley), LB (Uche), LB (King). They have a bunch of Q's that I'm not looking into as its billichek, and it's what he does.

DFS Notable injuries
No Arnold/Manhertz/Hollister/O'shaugnessy (all te's), no JRob,Hyde.
No Agholor, maybe no Dam Harris.

Oh man.... the Jags have been covid crushed. Now idk if bellichek trusts mac as much as we think... but he is in a great spot in terms of DVOA, and ASR, and they have the 4th highest Ttotal.... if multientering, atleast take a shot with Mac + Harry or Meyers (maybe Henry), or keep them as cheap one-off punts. I wish Stevenson OR Harris was out, we can then lock and load the other.... I do think I still want soem exposure to this backfield, just not sure who and how much if both are active. But 28+ points has to be scored by someone.

Is Luke Farrell starting at TE? Do we even trust the WRs? Maybe Ogunbanwale will be the only option to consider here, as he should see 90-100% of snaps with no compeititon... but he has a superrrrr wide range of outcomes here. and I'd think most are towards the low side. He finished with 82% last week, with robinson being at 15% before getting hurt. He'd be my only consideration.

WEATHER - its fine, chance of rain, meh.

PHI/WAS

PHI DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
WAS DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is T-5th. O/U is T-6th.
Scott? has the T-5th best ALY matchup, T-3rd of m/s.

- PHI - On D, 1st week w/o S (Chachere), DE (Barnett).
- WAS - On D, 2nd week w/o S (Collins), CB (Jackson), 3rd week w/o DT (Wise), S (Everett), On OL, no Flowers/Cosmi, still no Schweitzer/Larsen.

DFS Notable injuries
No Sanders, Howard is Q.
No McKissic/Gibson, No Thomas, Samual is Q.

No top 2 RBs, but also OL is in shambles. I know they were blown up, but I don't think that means they were sparing Patterson, but Jonathan Williams play 40% of snaps to Pattersons 25%.... I think this may be an avoid spot for me, and let others chase.

Bates seems to have surpassed RSJ at TE as well... him or nothing, as PHI is also bottom 8 in FPs given to TEs, and we know they can shutdown WR's.... I think I'm going the route of maybe pairing their D with a RB. Gainwell seems to be the lost man here... but if howard is out, I'll gladly fire up scott in most lineups... if he's in, I may sprinkle the 2.

Hurts can always be played naked, as he is a td vulture as well, or you can pair him with Devonta smith, who has had 40%~ of air yards past 4 weeks, Watkins could hit a deep one, but I'd prefer Smiths ability to do the same, as well as his volume over the others.

WEATHER - it's fine, chance of rain.

LAR/BAL

LAR DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, bad vs RB D.
BAL DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 4th. O/U is 3rd.
Lamar? is T-3rd worst ASR matchup, T-2nd of m/s. Stafford has 2nd best ASR matchup.
Freeman has the 2nd worst ALY matchup.

- LAR - 1st week w/o LB (Jones). Couple of Q's... if anything, w/o LB (Floyd) as well, as he was added friday to Q.
- BAL - 1st week w/o CB (Averett), LB (Oweh). On OL, still no Powers/Philips,

DFS Notable injuries
No Henderson.
Lamar/Hollywood/Duvernay are all Q.

See burrow last week, but Stafford is in a sexy spot, and has a top 10 team total. And they don't come cheap. IMO this is where we want some exposure to either OBJ or Jefferson over Kupp... it provides leverage, and they have bigger aDOTs than kupp, by 4+ yards/target... we know homeruns can be hit vs this defense. Having said that, lets not lose sight of Michel now being thrown into a spot on a good offensive team, where he will have nobody eating into his snaps... here comes another 90%+ snap and may be a good pivot...but not sure of his price, but I'd play him if he's cheap enough. I may pass/underexpose myself either way, especially if he's expensive, because Baltimore is better vs the run than the pass, and LAR typically has a positive ALY push, and this week they don't... so that tells you something.... the 2nd/3rd wrs have more of my appeal. There's a lot of TEs in good spots, but Higbee isn't a bad idea either as a 90%+ snap guy too.

WEATHER - Chance of rain, 15~ MPH winds.

Thinking of pounding some of the Jacksonville player props under. Gotta think they will have little success in Foxboro tomorrow. Anyone agree?

Thinking of pounding some of the Jacksonville player props under. Gotta think they will have little success in Foxboro tomorrow. Anyone agree?

i freaking despise under props, feel like anytime i lean them they good but when i play them not as much, lol. i just feel like overs easier for me to pick off and if i dont like just keep moving till i find the ones i do, certainly understand your stance but i gotta think none of them have very high numbers do they? lol

pains me to say it but i think i agree with you on mixon, i passed om him last week for 1st time in forever and dont wanna jump back just cause he was once again living in the endzone, thing is kc does not give up rush tds, some of that been matchups but they have also faced a lot of teams who's rbs tend to score and held them out the endzone, it could very well be a day burrow has to throw them in. im a little nervous about bungals passing game overall tho, i dont trust that oline to protect burrow. dfs wise i know it prob crazy but i might not look at cincy players, so far havnt found a prop on them i like outside maybe tds for wrs.

harris is the guy who scores when they both healthy in new england, 11 rush tds the last 9 games he has played!!only failing to score in atl game on short week where defense did all the work, could expect something similar in that regard and stephenson actually got a few more carries in that game. that the problem i see with harris is his production could be limited if game gets out of hand, i could see him getting a lighter work week and they run stephenson a bunch in 2nd half if he healthy. love harris to score a td at -120 but not sure i would count on a monster dfs day.. will bill throw the ball in a game he doesnt have to? you would think it might be a great game to get Mac some confidence back but i dunno if that hoody style or he will go back to only throwing if needed which much more his mo. tough to say, i can see a great case to throw but have a hard time seeing bill do that, it has been 20 years since he was going into the playoffs with a rookie tho so maybe he sees the value in it here? gl figuring out what he will do! lol

i love scott dfs and +130 to score if howard out, that would be amazing. even with howard in him and scott pretty much split carries and goal line work last time if i recall correctly. hell i could see playing scott, howard, and hurts to score with all 3 of them being plus money, real good chance 2 of them score. howard got a stinger last week so even if he goes gotta think it more likely scott sees more the carries, love that dude when he plays he runs hard!

dont you have to worry bout akers in rams backfield? i duinno sony gonna be the guy for much longer cause akers is a game changer if his is actually all the way back, id think they probably ease him into action but how much that means i dunno?

im with you on obj/jefferson, kupp is freaking -165 to score, no interest laying that on a wr. browns and fish the only 2 teams who havnt had multiple wr tds against ravens the last 8 weeks!! obj at +150 and having scored in 4 of last 5 is a really nice price, might not be some my rb locks but damn sure more likely than price suggest. jefferson is +175, little more big play dependent but as you said this the team to get those against. take out the 4 tds mixon has scored on ravens and they pretty stingy to rb scoring tds so i really like the idea of these 2 at these prices. stafford really annoys me but he +170 to throw ov2.5 tds and i like that also, we talking bout a guy who has thrown 3+ in 8 games already this year and has mostly bounced back off crap performances like last week. only fear i have if lamar not playing and they get up big but if that the case the most likely way they go up a lot is him throwing tds early and often,

Also mostly from friday.

4PMs

DEN/LAC

DEN DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, good vs P D.
LAC DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is 7th. O/U T-4th.
Herbie has T-9th best ASR matchup.
Ekeler has 2nd best ALY matchup, best of m/s. Jav Will? has T-5th best ALY matchup, T-3rd of m/s.

- DEN - 1st week w/o LB (Purcell), DT (Williams), S (Sterns), LB (Weatherly), CB (Callahan), CB (Ford), LB (Chubb), LB (Browning), LB (Cooper), and a bunch are Q. On OL, no Massie,
- LAC - 1st week w/o S (Gilman), CB (Harris), LB (Murray), LB (Tranquill), and maybe? no CB (Harris Jr.)/S (Adderley). On OL, no Norton, still no Pipkins (Backup). Long snapper is out.

DFS Notable injuries
No Jeudy/Patrick, Sutton is Q. No Teddy. Gordon/Jav. Williams are Q.
No Parham/Cook

Man we need to see if Sutton is in, and if one (or any) of the backs in denver are out before going that approach. I keep saying this but man another TE looks kind of appealing in Fant.. I know he's fallen off, but he has to soak up more of the targets with no patrick/jeudy, same goes for sutton if he's in --- especially if Harris Jr./Adderely are out too.

Denver is just missing so much on D... how do we not try to take advantage. Ekeler has this best ALY push of the mainslate... and isn't a back that gets scripted out. He's finished as a top 8 back in ppr 8 times.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Herbie to Allen (or another WR) be a top stack either.

WEATHER - Beautiful.

HOU/SFO

HOU DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, bad vs RB D.
SFO DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is 15th. O/U is T-8th.
Mills? has the 6th worst ASR matchup, 5th of m/s.
Mitchell has T-8th best ALY matchup, T-6th of m/s. Burk? has the worst ALY matchup.

- HOU - On D, 1st week w/o LB (Pierre-louis), 2nd week w/o CB (Johnson Jr.). On OL, no Toner, and 2nd week w/o Howard.
- SFO - On D, 1st week w/o LB (Al-Shaair), 2nd week w/o S (Hufanga).

DFS Notable injuries
No Dorsett/Moore, Conley is Q. Still no Da. Johnson?
Garop is Doubtful. Mitchell is Q.

Burk played 62% of snaps, Freeman 35%...despite that, we didn't want them last week in a good spot (that burk smashed)... but we don't want them here either... I don't see them playing with a lead, and it's one of the worst matchups a RB could have. Pass.
We don't want the TE's as they split work and don't see enough volume IMO. There's better options anyway. If we go ANYWHERE on houston.. its Cooks, and cooks only.

We need to know if Mitchell is in, and what type of limitation (if any). If he's out, we hammer wilson, if he's in... we probably take some mitchell.

Aiyuk still the snap man, despite a bad performance last week.. I deebo just went ham, but I want to temper my expectations with this passing offense.... they won't be playing from behind like last week, and most likely no garop... don't want to pay that salary. Kittle can be plugged in, but why not pay up for down for the others.

WEATHER - fine, tiny chance of rain.

ARI/DAL

ARI DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, bad vs P D.
DAL DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 1st. O/U is 1st.
Zeke has the T-10th best ALY matchup, T-8th of m/s.

- ARI - On D, 1st week w/o LB (Golden), LB (Kennard), CB (Wilson), 2nd week w/o DE (Phillips). On OL, no Humphries.
- DAL - On D, 1st week w/o LB (Bernard), LB (Neal), DT (Bohanna).

DFS Notable injuries
Moore is Q. Conner is Q.

WEATHER - dome

Rinse and repeat, but zekes a 60% to 66% max snap guy... he's on a good offense, and gets quality touches, so its always possible, but idk if I want to heavily invest. It is the top pace, top o/u game of the week, so I understand the hesitation, and the rough part of the offense is that gallup/lamb/cooper + schultz can all do well any given sunday... last 4 weeks they're all averaging more than 6 targets/game. Lamb most target share, gallup most air share. I'd rather have them over cooper. Schultz is a fine option.

If no connor, we of course like edmonds. They've been pretty in pass D (DAL), but naked kyler could be a low owned pivot, as he is a dual threat, and pretty safe floor. Tough matchup last week and still scored over 24~ points.

CAR/NOS

CAR DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
NOS DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is 12th. O/U is 15th.
Hill? has the T-3rd worst ASR matchup, T-2nd of m/s. Darnold? has the 7th worst ASR matchup, 6th of m/s.
Chubba? has the T-3rd worst ALY matchup. Kamara has the T-7th worst ALY matchup, T-6th of m/s.

- CAR - On D, 1st week w/o, DE (Burns), LB (Thompson), DE (Haynes), LB (Reddick), CB (Gilmore), 2nd week w/o S (Chandler), DT (Hoskins), 3rd week w/o CB (Bouye), couple Q's. On OL, 2nd week w/o Erving.
- NOS - On D, 1st week w/o S (Williams). On OL, McCoy is now out (with Armstead/Ramczyk still)

DFS Notable injuries
No TreQuan. Montgom/Humphrey are Q. Ingram is Q.

WEATHER - dome

Low O/U, kind of shitty pace. Hate that saints are now down their top 3 Olineman, but on the flipside, carolina is missing some names on D too. I wouldn't really touch this game minus a naked taysom in one, and/or a one off of moore, maybe anderson... since it is darnold back. While not efficient, they both kind of average 10~ targets 100+ air yards... so opportunity has always been there.

DET/SEA

DET DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
SEA DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is T-8th. O/U 11th.
Goff? has 7th worst ASR matchup.
Swift? has 9th worst ALY matchup.

- DET - On D,1st week w/o DE (Brockers, 2nd week w/o LB (Anzalone), CB (Oruwariye), LB (Woods).
- SEA - On D, 2nd week w/o CB (Austin), LB (Rhattigan). On OL, no Lewis, still no Shell.

DFS Notable injuries
No Reynolds/Raymond/Cephus. No Goff. No Hock.
Collins is Q.

WEATHER - rain, sustained 15mph winds.

I'm not 100% sure on swifts full involvement or not in this matchup... i'd like him if I could trust it, which I don't. I think St. Brown, has a path to beat his 11.5 targets/game average last 4 (12/12/11/11) with the injuries above. He can be considered as a ppr option. His aDOT in those 4 weeks was 6.5, so the weather shouldn't hurt.

Seattles offense is great because when it comes to passing its concentrated to just lockett/metcalf, so if you like the matchup, you can feel confident in 1 or 2 of both. I think atleast one-offing is a fine option. We should have the same gamescript as last week when it comes to seattles play selection... and that led penny to getting 135 yards of offense, my problem is it was just 17 carries (in a game they led by 2 possessions multiple times, were never behind), and a 54% snap share, with 0 catches on 1 target. It is a better matchup... but I can see him doing worse than that, not better.

dont you have to worry bout akers in rams backfield? i duinno sony gonna be the guy for much longer cause akers is a game changer if his is actually all the way back, id think they probably ease him into action but how much that means i dunno?
I thought no Akers.. maybe im wrong

Kind of agree with 2dabank... not sure what they are just yet, but have to assume it'll be suppressed already, but not saying its not a bad idea

why dont bears stick w foles? he played better than the other 2 yet here we go again w dalton, i really like kmet over 30.5 yards but i dont love the ginger water pistol throwing in the wind

singletary over 16.5 rec yards kinda seems like a no brainer, i was very tempted to play his over 54,5 rush vause i think he the guy and bills want to try and get this run game figured out going into playoffs but if he on field 75% he bound to catch a few passes and smash that number.

on;luy concern with kelce is you could tell hill wasnt himself off covid list last week and it was talked bout, i love hill today, like kelce but worry, anyone know if he had any symptoms?

harris is the guy who scores when they both healthy in new england, 11 rush tds the last 9 games he has played!!only failing to score in atl game on short week where defense did all the work, could expect something similar in that regard and stephenson actually got a few more carries in that game. that the problem i see with harris is his production could be limited if game gets out of hand, i could see him getting a lighter work week and they run stephenson a bunch in 2nd half if he healthy. love harris to score a td at -120 but not sure i would count on a monster dfs day.. will bill throw the ball in a game he doesnt have to? you would think it might be a great game to get Mac some confidence back but i dunno if that hoody style or he will go back to only throwing if needed which much more his mo. tough to say, i can see a great case to throw but have a hard time seeing bill do that, it has been 20 years since he was going into the playoffs with a rookie tho so maybe he sees the value in it here? gl figuring out what he will do! lol

Totally agree here.... doing the 20 max entry, and even 1 share of mac would mean 5% ownership, and that has to be greater than the field already... I wouldn't be shocked at 0 tds, or 4... honestly mean that, and I'd rather the big upside play, may do more than 1 lineup with it.

I didn’t like that weather report above cause wanba play brown and waddle over receptions but I just checked and he full of shit, should be fine in Nashville during the game. Maybe something moves in toward the end but don’t think be all that wet for most the game.

I read that Akers is out this week, likely to be one more week and they start working him back in.

Great thread here, outstanding info. I'm in my FFinals today (scoring league) and have a couple tough choices to make. RB are my achilles heel. Planning on playing Barkley (hold your nose), B. Scott and my WRs are Lamb, St. Brown and QB is Herbert. Flex position choices Ogo (Jax), Burkhead, and M. Williams. Defense choice of SF or Phil. Any thoughts, seems like a dart throw to me. I think Ogo prob gets the most volume but then again I could see Jax getting shut out today and really like the under in that game as I would expect Belichick to just get out to a lead and then pound it on the ground and take out risk of TO. Any thoughts?

Sounds like Howard is gonna play, that sucks but still think I like Scott ov 41.5
Yes, feel like I have to play him though against Skins who are ravaged at LB and CB and Safety. Im a Skins fan but I think they are finished today.

Yes, feel like I have to play him though against Skins who are ravaged at LB and CB and Safety. Im a Skins fan but I think they are finished today.

That game stinks to high heaven imo. Back in day I would be pounding Washington, just don’t feel like it the same anymore. Why they open that so low? Thank god for props so I don’t have to stress on who gonna win these things!! Lol.

Gotta think even if Howard is A-ok and plays all game that still mean Scott should get 10-12 carries minimum, pretty confident he will avg north of 4ypc so 41.5 very doable. Making it even more appealing is while Howard gonna give it a go I have seen many a time a guy with stinger comes back and soon as he gets hit good one time it acts back up and he done for day, If that happens Scott will go for close to 100!!

Looking at rushing props over for hurts, mixon, and Patterson for wash

I love mixon but not today. I don’t think game script gonna set up real well for him, think I would play his receiving yards before his rush. Think Cincy gonna be behind and think burrow gonna be under a lot of pressure so check downs might be his best friend! Really like Boyd over 51.5 also.

Hurts ain’t run as much last few weeks and as vulnerable as the FT secondary is I worry he will get his thru the air like last meeting.

Great thread here, outstanding info. I'm in my FFinals today (scoring league) and have a couple tough choices to make. RB are my achilles heel. Planning on playing Barkley (hold your nose), B. Scott and my WRs are Lamb, St. Brown and QB is Herbert. Flex position choices Ogo (Jax), Burkhead, and M. Williams. Defense choice of SF or Phil. Any thoughts, seems like a dart throw to me. I think Ogo prob gets the most volume but then again I could see Jax getting shut out today and really like the under in that game as I would expect Belichick to just get out to a lead and then pound it on the ground and take out risk of TO. Any thoughts?

Ogo>M. Williams >>> Burk would be my order.... I get the pain though.

Do you need floor or ceiling? Not sure of your opponent, could go williams if you need to be risker (same could be said for philly d over SFO, but I do like them both too)

Do you need floor or ceiling? Not sure of your opponent, could go williams if you need to be risker (same could be said for philly d over SFO, but I do like them both too)

I really have a feel that he will try to let Mac throw the ball and be a bit unorthodox to what we are expecting... "I can feel it in my plums"

I’ll play Kelce is I see it. Hill is 5.5. Kyler under 1.5 passing td

As I mentioned I love kelce If you can tell me he was a-symptomatic. Last week when hill came off covid he struggled and they talked bout after, I know I had Rona and it fucked with my breathing:lungs for a few weeks!! It is great matchup tho, I like hill and kelce over yards, just wish I knew for sure kelce wasn’t effected at all by his covid.

That game stinks to high heaven imo. Back in day I would be pounding Washington, just don’t feel like it the same anymore. Why they open that so low? Thank god for props so I don’t have to stress on who gonna win these things!! Lol.

Gotta think even if Howard is A-ok and plays all game that still mean Scott should get 10-12 carries minimum, pretty confident he will avg north of 4ypc so 41.5 very doable. Making it even more appealing is while Howard gonna give it a go I have seen many a time a guy with stinger comes back and soon as he gets hit good one time it acts back up and he done for day, If that happens Scott will go for close to 100!!
Thinking Howard may be relegated to short yardage minimal snaps but could vulture TDs. I'm counting on Scott to participate in 3 down passing game as well as get 10-12 carries so for fantasy I think he can contribute. Strict rushing yard prop obv a little tougher trying to figure how much volume he gets w Howard lurking. Don;t figure Gainwell to get many snaps so threw him out of decision criteria.

Won’t run more w no sanders?

Not necessarily, Howard/Scott will take all of sanders carries, I wouldn’t count on a uptick cause of that, it will just come down to how often he chooses to take off on pass plays imo. Against the FT ya gotta think his receivers and te be open tho! Lol

Thinking Howard may be relegated to short yardage minimal snaps but could vulture TDs. I'm counting on Scott to participate in 3 down passing game as well as get 10-12 carries so for fantasy I think he can contribute. Strict rushing yard prop obv a little tougher trying to figure how much volume he gets w Howard lurking. Don;t figure Gainwell to get many snaps so threw him out of decision criteria.

Everytime sanders was out and Howard was healthy him and Scott seemed to pretty much split the goalline as well. Just a question of how often Philly down there?

I played Lamb over 66.5 rec yds, Ariz secondary missing 1 and 2 corners and had to sign Breeland off street and immediately put him in lineup.

Thanks Scope, that was my initial ranking of the three. I'm a big fan of Hayden Winks stuff on Twitter and I dm him same question and he said Williams and SF.

I played Lamb over 66.5 rec yds, Ariz secondary missing 1 and 2 corners and had to sign Breeland off street and immediately put him in lineup.

Think I prefer cooper again but I havnt even looked at the late games yet.

Thinking bout all the space cardinals gave Pittman last week on outside, he was just pushing 10-12 yards up field and turning around and have a 8 yard cushion! Should be easy Pickens for coop to do the same

What you guys think about Stafford passing ydg over 287.5 (Raven secondary just decimated), and/or OBJ rec ydg 49.5 -123, V. Jefferson 46.5 -115. Kupp obv will get lion share of targets but you never get any prop value w him due to his monster season.

What you guys think about Stafford passing ydg over 287.5 (Raven secondary just decimated), and/or OBJ rec ydg 49.5 -123, V. Jefferson 46.5 -115. Kupp obv will get lion share of targets but you never get any prop value w him due to his monster season.

I like everything rams passing game. I took obj to score +150 instead of yardage. Jefferson yardage. Stafford ov 2.5 tds +170 (couldn’t resist price), only worry with yards I have no idea who playin qb for ravens or if they be able to score enough to force rams offense to do much in 2nd half?

Think i'd rather have one of the WR overs, but all would be the way I'd lean

Pick 1, 1 ppr, 0,25 ppcarry ...... Dar. Williams, Mitchell, Ogunbowale, Bo Scott (starting taylor/Rojo already)

Just came out of casino. You wouldn’t believe some these morons! I’m next to these 2 retards who calling ppl to get them to pick a game, taking forever and bragging bout how they “getting this money” and seriously all he doing 5 dollar 10 team parlays!! This is why there a Fuckin line to bet! Just like the bars ID book needs a bouncer to make sure these assholes only have so much time per 3 dollar bet!! I guess casino loves these clowns tho, they line up to hand them their little bit of lunch money with no chance of winning!! lol

They were there before me and still there as I drive home! All that to bet prob 20 bucks on max payout parlays!!

Don't see a perriman rec yds prop, or kelce reception prop... but I'd add them as well.

1PMs

D. Smith Rec Yds O56.5 -115
J. Bates Rec Yds O19.5 -120
J. Meyers Rec Yds O45.5 -115
D. Montgomery Rush/Rec Yds O99.5 -115

Back