DFS/Props Week 6 2024 Discussion

Yeah, great call.

He is the offense!

Couldn’t fucking believe he only had the 1 catch for 1 yard in Seattle while grey had like 30 yards on 1st drive, made no sense since they had been working him into the passing game before singletary got hurt. Was so pissed I had his over 13.5 rec while he ran for 100+!! That game play didn’t really go like I expected in Seattle but still was odd grey came out and got 30 rec on 1st drive, anyways Learned my lesson this time and went rush+rec. looks like they found a gem in him. Not sure singletary gets his job back when healthy? If they could get nabars healthy the offense actually has some pieces now., who knows In that div, not like eagles were very impressive beating the garbage browns, I’d be firing that coach right now!! Not one screen pass to Barkley?!? Maybe try getting hurts some easy throws!!

So I gotta think the new coach will more than likely want to get breece hall way more involved than he been recently. Allen might be the better down to down runner but hall has the explosiveness they need. Think he pops at least one long one vs this bills d and the price is right to take a shot.

Hall 100+ rush/rec +155

Gotta keep rolling with

Mike Williams ov 28.5 rec.

I said I’d play this every week till they moved his number up into the 30s at least. Only week he hasn’t cashed was 1st game back then that shitfest in London. Gotta believe him and Rodgers are building chemistry, he a great back shoulder receiver and Rodgers still pretty great making that back shoulder pass. Hopefully they don’t target Wilson 25 more times! That was insane!

Seems like such a waste throwing all these balls to Lazard and none to Williams, maybe they could actually score in the red zone if they throw a jump ball up for that tall fucker!!

Last edited:
For whatever reason seems like Williams regressing. They had that game in the rain where Rodgers was throwing him back shoulder throws up sidelines and he was making plays, I guess Williams doesn’t do the “extra” things Lazard does after hours!! Guess I’m done w this experiment since Rodgers wants to throw him 4 yard passes, like that how you use a 6’5 wr. Fucjing clown. Don’t blame Williams I wouldn’t suck that bitch off either!

Back