Week 15 What Are We Learning

Now that chargers finally fired that clown Staley 3 years too late I nominate Allen in the big easy as possibly the worst coach in the league. There plenty of bad ones so im sure there be other nominees, all I ask is make a compelling case. Think we be hard pressed to find a roster we liked more and were higher on coming in a very bad division they should be running away with! Is anyone else doing a worse job?

I had my doubts bout Zach Taylor but he winning games with browning, that gotta say something.

The guy coaching bears was a garbage hire, defensive guy who came up under Frank Reight who will be back close to top this list when he inevitably gets another chance he don’t deserve!

Not sure what to think bout the guy in Atl? The fact they competitive with prob the worst qb in the league has to say something but is it his choice to be playing Ridder? Someone should be fired every time he takes a snap!

Can’t think of any more that belong up near the top? Whomever Is putting Steelers plays together shouldnt be coaching a high school
team! How you rolling w trubisky at qb and don’t have any designed runs for him the entire game is redic.

Minimum, McCarthy is a fucking idiot. Worse case, he committed a fireable offense today. Hyperbole?

- You're down 28 points with 8 minutes left. The game is over. Has been for a long time. The equipment is packed. The showers are heating up.
- You have a franchise QB.
- You elect to leave that QB in the game with it long gone.
- You choose to drop him back, more, after being consistently battered in the game.
- Under pressure, the QB is scrambling for his life.
- At the 3 minute mark he is again scrambling and takes a vicious rib shot. Fortunately, he bounces back up.

All for the sake of what? An additional 10 reps?

Fucking stupidity.

Same reason they are slinging it up 30 pts against the bums of the league. Operation get dak mvp
Minimum, McCarthy is a fucking idiot. Worse case, he committed a fireable offense today. Hyperbole?

- You're down 28 points with 8 minutes left. The game is over. Has been for a long time. The equipment is packed. The showers are heating up.
- You choose to drop him back, more, after being consistently battered in the game.
- At the 3 minute mark he is again scrambling and takes a vicious rib shot. Fortunately, he bounces back up.

Fucking stupidity.

Fucking stupidity.

All this to try to take the MVP from Mr. Irrelevant making $500k a year

Cowboys lack of discipline is always going to be their undoing. I don't think the D would be as productive as it's been this year without playing on the edge, but weeks like this show it will collapse upon itself at some point in the playoffs.

Gonna take 10 wins to get in the playoffs in the AFC. Pitt faces Cincy, Seattle and Baltimore, so forget it. Denver gets New England, Chargers and Las Vegas, so there's still a chance for them.

Bills have Chargers and New England before the showdown in Miami. 10 wins seems certain. One Miami slip up and they should be battling for the division. Their tiebreakers stink, so they could be in a win the division or go home scenario in week 18. NBC would love that.

Houston has a showdown with Cleveland, then a rematch with Tenny before finishing at Indy. Stroud should be back, they have a puncher's chance.

Indy has winnable but treacherous games at Atlanta and vs Las Vegas before the week 18 game with Houston. Atlanta will be desperate. Could see 9-7 Indy and 9-7 Houston in a win or go home week 18. NBC watching that too but that won't have the draw of Allen vs Tua.

Bengals have clawed all the way to #6 seed and meet Pittsburgh, then at KC and vs Cleveland. Not an easy path to 10 wins from Browning's Boys, but who thought they'd get to this spot?

Cleveland is also defying the odds with 50 year old Flacco at the helm. Dude still does throw a beautiful ball tho. They're at Houston, then get a layup vs the Jets before the finale at Cincy. They have 9 so getting to 10 will be no problem. Might clinch next week with a win and just a little help.

Jax should be mentioned in the wildcard talk as they could be 8-6 in the next hour. Tricky game at Tampa next week before a layup against Carolina and they close at Tennessee. Hard not to see 10 there and they own the tiebreakers so even a loss and they're still in a good position. Could see them with 9 wins heading to Tennessee with Indy and Houston also having 9, which would probably put both games in the same time slot.

NFC looks like 9 wins will be needed. Saints and Rams battle next week which will give one of them 8. Rams almost desperately need the win since they go to SF week 18. Saints follow the Rams game by going to Tampa then hosting Atlanta. And Tampa closes with the Panthers which means either Jax or NO would give them 9.

I suppose one of the 6 win teams could run the table but at this point its not worthy of much consideration. Seattle if they beat Philly has a nice closing schedule that should net them 9 wins.

Are we really impressed by the Bills? Dallas looked like it gave zero effort on Cook‘s last touchdown run. How much effort did they give before? Dallas no-showed…on the road, of course.

Are we really impressed by the Bills? Dallas looked like it gave zero effort on Cook‘s last touchdown run. How much effort did they give before? Dallas no-showed…on the road, of course.
Not unexpected

I'm just absolutely shocked they committed to the run for an entire game.

So, the Bills ran the ball today early and often.

I never thought I'd see the day.
Mcdermmet is my coach of the year. Never thought much of the guy but getting rid of Dorsey and putting a run game in is coach of year type stuff completely changing the identify from a soft one dimensional team to one that is now a real threat

How many NFL teams can run the ball ? Dallas done messed up changing their system this year they can't run power

Running the ball is key to winning in NFL. No teams can run anymore but San fran Detroit and Baltimore. Analytics and gms it's all about the pass

Actually surprised eagles can't run this year...not sure why

I learned Baker Mayfield is the 1st visiting QB to ever have a perfect passer rating at Lambeau Field.

Fucking stupidity.

Lmao. I’m a long time believer he is most def not the sharpest tool in the shed. Kinda thought it was a terrible hire when they made it. The sad reality of this league he passes for above average in many ways. Honestly I’m shocked the team has gotten better after firing Moore, I didn’t expect that. There might not be a guy who does more questionable if not fireable things week in and week out but still think you be hard pressed to get someone better to replace him, especially someone willing to work under Jones!!

Mcdermmet is my coach of the year. Never thought much of the guy but getting rid of Dorsey and putting a run game in is coach of year type stuff completely changing the identify from a soft one dimensional team to one that is now a real threat

How many NFL teams can run the ball ? Dallas done messed up changing their system this year they can't run power

Running the ball is key to winning in NFL. No teams can run anymore but San fran Detroit and Baltimore. Analytics and gms it's all about the pass

Actually surprised eagles can't run this year...not sure why

I dunno if I can give him coach of the year for doing something he shoulda did years ago? I agree they are much more legit threat now. Kinda annoyed I havnt been wheeling the alt numbers on cook rush+rec but I have cashed cook over rec yards every since the change! At 1st just the move to get Allen to check down instead of force everything was a huge step the right direction but I’m w you, the fact they actually running the ball puts them into the serious contender category., think you should include kc with those other teams, they might not always show it off every week but we have seen during their entire run under mahomes they always have the ability to transform and push teams around w the run game. Think I still trust Philly will get the run game going when it matters but imo part the problem is swift might be super talented but he kinda soft, he makes some great runs but he doesn’t seem willing to consistently slam the ball into the LOS the way they need which why often times we see gsinwell or Scott getting Carries, not as talented but not afraid to hit the Los at 100 mph which gets fhem the 5/6 yards they need to get the offense rolling downhill., swift more prone to bounce around searching for the big play that often leaves them in 2nd and long, all a sudden Hurts a avg qb then.

Did the eagles really fire their DC and put Matt Patricia in charge this week? That does not scream “strong move” to me!! The guy keeps a pencil in his ear when all his papers are laminated! He might be super smart but does that phony really get his players attention??

Bears keeping their eyes on the prize. Actually they did Fields dirty yesterday, he made some beautiful throws that the receivers couldn't grab, including the hail mary.

The best thing that can happen for Fields is to keep losing and let this garbage franchise fall for one these other qbs so they can start ruining their careers. I really think Fields still has a ok chance if he could get on a team w one these smart coaches who actually design offenses to fit the qb’s strengths!! I only say ok cause I’m not sold on how bad Fields wants it or how hard he works to get it, maybe he does I just can’t tell and his demeanor doesn’t always come off in a way I buy him, I think the talent is absolutely there tho. I’m not even sure a Caleb Williams who most think is one these guys that can transform any situation could go to Chicago and fix things? That is years and years of terrible coaching and front offices, no doubt lead by a crappy owner. I dunno if Caleb that dude? Talent wise yes, but it takes more than that to be able to be like a burrow and mask years of franchise wide incompetence!! Knowing bears they will fall for Bo Nix!! Lmao

Sean Peyton a great coach but wtf he doing not challenging those tds yesterday? That series changed the game and while the refs were equally incompetent he had to challenge one of those tds!! I understand he old school and thinks they should get the last half yard but your team punches the ball in twice and you letting refs fuck you over?? Of course then they do punch it in and refs call a phantom off Side on donks. I’m only mad cause the 1st one should have been me cashing Wilson over 1.5 tds at +135!! Of course I never get the 2nd td pass.

Sean Peyton a great coach but wtf he doing not challenging those tds yesterday? That series changed the game and while the refs were equally incompetent he had to challenge one of those tds!! I understand he old school and thinks they should get the last half yard but your team punches the ball in twice and you letting refs fuck you over?? Of course then they do punch it in and refs call a phantom off Side on donks. I’m only mad cause the 1st one should have been me cashing Wilson over 1.5 tds at +135!! Of course I never get the 2nd td pass.
McCarthy in the same boat. Diggs caught a huge 3rd down pass that the Cowboys defender punched out as Diggs was going down. Bills rush to the line to run the next play and McCarthy is too busy ordering UberEats to notice and throw the challenge flag. Another brick in the wall.....

McCarthy in the same boat. Diggs caught a huge 3rd down pass that the Cowboys defender punched out as Diggs was going down. Bills rush to the line to run the next play and McCarthy is too busy ordering UberEats to notice and throw the challenge flag. Another brick in the wall.....

Lmao, that hilarious, I wouldn’t put Peyton in same sentence as mccarthy very often but no clue why he didn’t challenge either of those plays that both looked like tds? The 1st 1 I thought might have been tough to overturn but since that the one that woulda paid me I might have been a tad biased. The tv guys both seemed to think he was in, I think he was I just dunno if there was a great shot to overturn call on field, the 2nd one was completely obvious, not challenging that one was baffling. I’d almost bet he just said “it a half yard my team just needs to pick it up anyways”, I get it but the problem w that logic is when you score on 3rd down the ref throws a phantom flag and next thing ya know you kicking a fg after 3 different players crossed goal line! I’m no coaching genius but I thought it was clear the team didn’t respond very well to that!

Wonder what Mike was thinking bout ordering? I swear I fight w my wife more bout ubereats than anything, I can’t stomach paying the extra just to avoid a little ride!! I don’t even know how much extra the shit cost but she always downplays the cost like it hardly any different but she great about telling me the cost before the fees and tip!! She just loves to watch that fucjing little car on the app, guess the fact it costing me $15 more doesn’t really concern her!!! Lol. McCarthy kinda the same kinda scam artist, sold Jerry on how he spent his time away studying and learning to use analytics in certain spots to improve his coaching but when really asked he gives the same dumb look my wife does about the extra cost!!!

Diggs was literally waving the Bills up to the line. Might be a clue that it was a fumble. lol.

Diggs was literally waving the Bills up to the line. Might be a clue that it was a fumble. lol.
Yeah a big clue. It does play into my paranoid belief that the Cowboys get the short end of on-field calls. I've seen at least a half-dozen punch out fumbles where I thought why are they continuing play, the guy was clearly down, when in fact the refs were right to keep the play going. Here of course the refs say nahh he was down and put it on the Cowboys dunce head coach to argue otherwise. How about a favorable break man? Part of why Tomlin has a poor challenge record is that the refs tend to err on his side in calls so that when the on-field call actually goes against him he shouldn't bother challenging because it was likely too clear to effectively shade it his way.

Seems like last few years we seen lot of that and most ppl with any sense tend to agree even if you don’t get a good look at the play if the play was impactful enough and the player starts rushing his guys to the line you might wanna go ahead and throw the flag! Eventually smart ppl will catch on and the player will have to figure out a counter, dunno if that would be something like rushing team up even tho he knows he made the play to get other team to burn one? Even then if the play impactful enough it worth it imo. Maybe smart coaches start telling guys to downplay it which actually the signal to come snap it quick? I’m probably years ahead w this stuff since the sad truth is there not nearly as many smart ppl as you would hope (in the league or just in general! Lol).

Keaton Mitchell ACL tear.

Mason Rudolph the Red-nosed Steeler is back, unless Pickett can go on Saturday. Then Rudolph would once again not be allowed to play in any games.

Keaton Mitchell ACL tear.

Mason Rudolph the Red-nosed Steeler is back, unless Pickett can go on Saturday. Then Rudolph would once again not be allowed to play in any games.
The worst QB room in the league. How those two are the best depth they have behind Pickett is mind boggling.

The worst QB room in the league. How those two are the best depth they have behind Pickett is mind boggling.
They all think Rudolph is the best 3rd string QB in the league and that he should've been traded for by every team that lost their starting QB.....

They all think Rudolph is the best 3rd string QB in the league and that he should've been traded for by every team that lost their starting QB.....
More like that lost their minds. They are just going to have to bite the bullet and her rid of those two. Hell, maybe Pickett for that matter.

I was going to stay silent but I just can't do it. Saleh absolutely 100% has to go and if Aaron Rodgers doesn't like it fuck him go retire.

Under Robert Saleh, the #Jets have more losses by 14+ points (17) than they have total wins (16).

They only have four wins of their own by 14+ points (just one this year).
Jets have the most 20+ point losses in the entire league this year (5). Pick any bad team --- Pats, Panthers, Cardinals, Commanders, Giants, etc. --- Jets have more 20+ defeats than any of them.

Since Saleh took over, the Jets have the second-largest average margin of defeat in their losses (-13.8).
But they have the second-worst point differential in the conference (-86), and they're closer to the bottom-ranked Patriots (-113) than they are to the 14th-ranked Steelers (-57).

I was going to stay silent but I just can't do it. Saleh absolutely 100% has to go and if Aaron Rodgers doesn't like it fuck him go retire.
Love how they sat Wilson again. Guy was getting pressured on 80% of his dropbacks with multiple guys in his face. What do you expect this guy to do

Last edited:
Under Robert Saleh, the #Jets have more losses by 14+ points (17) than they have total wins (16).

They only have four wins of their own by 14+ points (just one this year).
Jets have the most 20+ point losses in the entire league this year (5). Pick any bad team --- Pats, Panthers, Cardinals, Commanders, Giants, etc. --- Jets have more 20+ defeats than any of them.

Since Saleh took over, the Jets have the second-largest average margin of defeat in their losses (-13.8).
But they have the second-worst point differential in the conference (-86), and they're closer to the bottom-ranked Patriots (-113) than they are to the 14th-ranked Steelers (-57).
I don't bet much NFL but I thought the Jets +7.5 was a great bet with Hill out and made it. At least it was over early. Couldn't believe they didn't compete at all.

I don't bet much NFL but I thought the Jets +7.5 was a great bet with Hill out and made it. At least it was over early. Couldn't believe they didn't compete at all.
It was about the only thing I did right yesterday but I hit every Jets team under that I saw and kept adding to it all game long. Of course it didn't help that the rest of my day was awful but I was not surprised whatsoever by the no show yesterday.

It was about the only thing I did right yesterday but I hit every Jets team under that I saw and kept adding to it all game long. Of course it didn't help that the rest of my day was awful but I was not surprised whatsoever by the no show yesterday.

Where the fuck were you to tell me not to put Conklin in damn near every fucjing parlay I did? Oh there were a few I had your boy Wilson over yards instead! Lmfao. Only time in my life I’ve ever bet that fucking little douche. Fish d really isn’t that good! I watched another young qb I think it crap shred them last week and I guess it made me forget how much I hate everything bout your team!

I’m seriously in physical pain now that I’m realizing how much money I let 2 fucking jets players cost me yesterday! I think I’m gonna throw up, lol:

They are pure gold in the preseason playing against landscapers, soon to be xfl players, and wrestlers!!

With all due respect to trubisky who some misguided retard on the bears saw fit to draft ahead of deshaun watson and mahomes, if you gonna play him as your starter you might wanna actually help the guy out, call some bootlegs and designed runs, cut the field in half for him, etc etc. not saying he is anyones answer but I’m so tired of watching these ignorant fuck play callers/designers that try to make every qb do what they want instead of actually showing some imagination and coming up with some things that play to their strengths. We seem to have had this shift where I believe there more qbs than ever who could play and have some success in this league but there is a huge shortage on coaches who are intelligent enough to help them succeed!! The rules lean so redic to offense, all these guys have been training to play qb most their lives, if you can’t move the ball with pretty much any of them you need to find a different profession. Not saying you could win a lot with them, you might get turnovers or fgs all day, but if you not bright enough to move the ball between the 20s with almost any these dudes you should be flipping burgers!!

Last edited:

That shit been going on for 5-6-7 years, I remember them calling for Rudolph when Big Ben struggled! Don’t they think if he was any damn good another team woulda got him by now? Having been around a few Steelers fans and listened to them talk for a min i can pretty much bet in 30 years there will actually be a few who still will insist Rudolph coulda took them to the promise land! Lol.

I’m not mad tho, Steelers have become a great preseason bet carrying all these losers who better than guys not in the league but not good enough to play w the guys who dress on Sunday!

In fairness to him it not like he alone, almost to the point you could say if ya ain’t flopping you ain’t trying. Soccer culture has infected hoops and football. It’s annoying but I think it a generational thing for most part, you would never catch me fake falling (flopping) cause I would never let the other man think his pussy ass hit knocked me to the ground! Def a badge of honor to me and other tough guys of a certain age not to go down if they can at all help it. Kids these days don’t care how pussy it looks long as they get the 15 yards or free throw attempts!!

Back