Week 14 Discussion

shootout?

TB's offense has been so unproductive of late IMO I prefer this route . If the game is to go over would guess that Car has to score 21 or better and still it doesnt I expect them to score that much .

Looking at 1st H Over though even maybe 1st q Under because these teams tend to start slow and have long drives ...

I by no means think the over is a bad play or even lean under its just I prefer the TT....

Still researching though ...who knows what I turn up later on....

:cheers:

Ya, not only is Tampa stalling often on offense, Car is still capable of throwing a lot of 3 and outs at you if properly motivated.. I can't imagine they will not be properly motivated tonight.

In season revenge, home team laying 3 or less at home in a playoff race..Hard to pass that up IMO

Played car. with a medium play at 3.. Lean the over but the same points you mention above kept me off it.

Put this in another thread that got deleted for some reason.. Lots of thread deletion going on around here, but whatever.

Be back later on .....

Panthers -2.5 -125 {Level3}
Panthers -2.5 -130 {Level3}

You are not seeing DOUBLE .

1st Half -1.5 -125 Panthers {Level 2 but probably near definite Level 3}

1st Half Over 19.5 -115 {Level3}

Over Carolina TT 21-115 {Level 2 but again maybe 3}

Etc.....

1st Half Parlay Carolina and Over
1st Q Under 7 +110
2nd Q Over 10.5 -140

Lean 2nd H Under

Have to run so Good Luck all be back at HALF...:cheers:

and Yes , I like the Panthers .....

Just walked in . Unfortunately split the 1st H plays and the Quarter plays . Losing a small parlay as well on the 1st H plays . So down a little and my first instinct was 1st H under and then 2nd H over but flipped after researching it . Shit happens .....

2nd H
Carolina PK -110 {Level2}
Parlay Car PK and Over 19.5 {Level1}

Thats all .....:cheers:

Ya, not only is Tampa stalling often on offense, Car is still capable of throwing a lot of 3 and outs at you if properly motivated.. I can't imagine they will not be properly motivated tonight.

In season revenge, home team laying 3 or less at home in a playoff race..Hard to pass that up IMO

Played car. with a medium play at 3.. Lean the over but the same points you mention above kept me off it.

Put this in another thread that got deleted for some reason.. Lots of thread deletion going on around here, but whatever.

GL Tee . Was rushing to get out the door before and passing the over seems like a wise idea at the half..:cheers:

GL Tee . Was rushing to get out the door before and passing the over seems like a wise idea at the half..:cheers:

ya, glad I stayed off the over also.. Car. defense looks like the early version.. Very motivated..

ya, glad I stayed off the over also.. Car. defense looks like the early version.. Very motivated..

Those help though ... turnovers killing Carolina ..

Crazy part not even mad yet .....if I am meant to win it will happen if not then so be it . Damn I way to relaxed old age catching up to me ....:shake:

Be back later on .....

Panthers -2.5 -125 {Level3} WINNER
Panthers -2.5 -130 {Level3} WINNER

You are not seeing DOUBLE .

1st Half -1.5 -125 Panthers {Level 3} WINNER

1st Half Over 19.5 -115 {Level3} LOSER

Over Carolina TT 21-115 {Level 3} WINNER

Etc.....all Level1s

1st Half Parlay Carolina and Over LOSER
1st Q Under 7 +110 WINNER
2nd Q Over 10.5 -140 LOSER

Have to run so Good Luck all be back at HALF...:cheers:

and Yes , I like the Panthers .....

2nd H Plays:
Panthers PK {Level2} WINNER
Parlay CAR PK and Over WINNER risk Level 1 to win Level 2

:cheers:

Now is the time to take home reasonable chalk---

THe dogs as you said NUT, try but are losing more in teh scoreboard now at this point in teh season

Now is the time to take home reasonable chalk---

THe dogs as you said NUT, try but are losing more in teh scoreboard now at this point in teh season

Point spreads will mean less I think is a good way to put it .

Home Favs this week that won SU went 9-1 ATS exception was DEN laying 9.5 and win by 7 but they also missed a 2nd H FG that would have made that 10-0.

Home Favs had 2 SU losers GB and NYG . Buffalo was neutral in Canada.

Road chalk saw 0-3 ATS and 2-1 SU . Minny and NE win but fail to cover lines above -7 and SF wins SU as 4.5 pt dogs.....

It's the basic Dennis Green rant ....they are what we thought they are . Bad teams wont become good but good teams could be exposed as less then what they have appeared to be.......

DD favs have crushed the books last few weeks ....:shake:

Interesting ...

in the 3 Primetime Games did extremely well ...Thursday , Sunday nite and MNF

Level 3 Plays 5-1 (Lost 1st H Over Carolina v TB)
Carolina double play , 1st Half Car , TT over Car , 1st H under Baltimore

Level 2 Plays 6-0
SD , SD 1st Half , Ravens , Ravens 2nd H over , Car 2nd H and Car 2nd H Parlay

Level 1 Plays 6-4
Teaser (Bills +10) , 2nd Q over Denver , 1st Q under Wash , Parlay 1st H Car/ Over
Wins : SD 2nd H Under , 1st Q under Carolina , Skins 2nd H , Balt/ Und teaser , SD TT over and OAK TT under ..

Have to do better job of cutting out the fat on the Sunday ......

Clearly down on the rest of the card though....

:shake:

You are becoming a PRIME TIME MACHINE--

We may have to have a name change for you soon to PRIME TIME

Nut now is the time to pick up good Chalk home teams, they will cover now at this point--

THere are teams that are playing backups and 3rd stringers now and will have little motivation to play---

Carolina Panthers 38-23

Now that was enjoyable !:cheers:

Great Win. I was nervous at the half with a 10-3 score, but the teams were moving the ball..turnovers and/or missed FG's took away some of the scoring in the 1st half.

Anyways, look forward to your analysis on the upcoming week.

Back