Week 14 Discussion Thread

I'd honestly rather have Perine in the backfield IMO. Mixon overrated.

I think 6-1 half dozen to the other. Both capable imo. Both good out the backfield in passing game. So mixon being thought of as a huge upgrade is probably overrated but I think he a good back, Perine just happens to be also. For dfs purposes and props I totally agree I’d rather it be Perine cause he didn’t get the same kinda respect.

I dunno wtt to do in pick contest tho cause it be pretty dumb to play either of those with the shitty stale lines!!

Titans down to -3? I feel like I’m one the suckers who would usually play the jags and get my ass kicked. These the games titans feast on to get themselves in playoffs every year ain’t it? Sure jags more interesting but they still not that good. Feels like a spot Henry goes off. I like his over 88.5 rush yards also.
I bit and took Tits -3. I did not like it but I did it. Been on kinda heater. Went 5-0 yesterday on wagers, hope it continues

The only negative I feel bout cincy (in general and maybe it applies here), I think they one the very few good teams who I’m not sure their coach is any good? I dunno if wrong bout him, or maybe burrow the culture setter? But browns owning cincy could def be a case of coaching mismatch.

This is also a tryout for Brady in the Bay. 100% he goes there in 23 if they’re willing to have him. Solves the Jimmy vs Lance problem as no one will have a problem with the GOAT over Lance for a season or 2.

I might play Cincy....trying to see if there is injury news? Awfully big line move

I dunno what it could be to move it that far outside burrow or multiple and that be odd to all a sudden happen. Obviously it go further if it was burrow. I’m assuming it just money and duck it, I play against the rich fuckers.

I dunno what it could be to move it that far outside burrow or multiple and that be odd to all a sudden happen. Obviously it go further if it was burrow. I’m assuming it just money and duck it, I play against the rich fuckers.
Trying to sucker us in?

No doubt Browns have owned Cincy. Perhaps line down due to better quality QB in Watson? Burrow winless against Browns, at home today, wins need to continue in order to make the playoffs for the Bengals. Chase is back, Higgens would be a loss, but still have Boyd and some decent backups at WR. Hurst is out, but he wouldn't cause a line to move +2 points.

No doubt Browns have owned Cincy. Perhaps line down due to better quality QB in Watson? Burrow winless against Browns, at home today, wins need to continue in order to make the playoffs for the Bengals. Chase is back, Higgens would be a loss, but still have Boyd and some decent backups at WR. Hurst is out, but he wouldn't cause a line to move +2 points.

No 1 injured guy explains it. It has to be a player or group that hit it hard.

wonder if they drove it down and the hammered Bengals at -3.5.
ML never dropped below -190 right?

I just don't see Burrow dropping a home game at this point in the season but the Browns are unpredictable. 46 total I'd be more inclined to play the over if I thought the Browns had a better shot to win su. Might be one to check in at the half....

Cincy playing for a division crown and revenge. Don’t see this as a bad spot for them. Lots of casual batters still high on Watson so not shocked by the line move

Neither Cincy nor the Browns are actually good, one has a massive advantage running the ball

Can't see any reason to bet the Bengals other than revenge, but then again the Browns QB has revenge from last week after a shitty start. Just can't see why the Bengals would be laying that many points to anyone, they're a sieve this season. Line's probably about right at 4 and I know which team I prefer.

Seems possible. I’m not smart enough to know, I feel like I hurt myself more than not when I let all this shit cloud me.
Welp no clue who it was or why it happened, but whoever it was, thank you for the -3.5 and -4 on Cincinnati. Was a little worried there when Boyd went down with the finger and Higgins was a no go. Yeesh.

Welp no clue who it was or why it happened, but whoever it was, thank you for the -3.5 and -4 on Cincinnati. Was a little worried there when Boyd went down with the finger and Higgins was a no go. Yeesh.

I know higgens had a injury tag most the week but didn’t think it make much difference, Boyd also certainly limited burrow weapons but like all the best qbs in this league he makes whomever work! I don’t think cincy d gets enough attention, they really good and just didn’t think browns offense would be able to score a lot, it gonna take watson some real time, I thought it was crazy ppl thought 1 week would shake off 2 years of rust. Was little worried browns usually run it well on cincy but I think they have a pretty good run d so wasn’t thinking he go crazy. Anyways made up for titans plus I got the Henry over yards and td to negate that one, I’m so done with that titans team, every time I trust them tannehill is a total dog amd the playcalling is retarded.

Back