**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Quite honestly I'd much rather have a beer with GLB than any of these poker bags and it's not close

So funny that almost every pro they talked to said that Jacobsen was the one to beat at the final table if he could just get a few more chips....seems they were spot on.

Mind you im no pro player or naything but I've played poker for most my life and I would NEVER get a poker coach.

which is why you are playing for hundreds, and they are playing for thousands and millions...

once you get to these levels, knowing your opponents and their play and playing the leveling mind game becomes a bit more important

My all time favorite group is probably Tribe Called Quest, if that's what we're doing now....

So funny that almost every pro they talked to said that Jacobsen was the one to beat at the final table if he could just get a few more chips....seems they were spot on.

him and Van Hoof were easily the most accomplished coming into the ft... sure newhouse was well known but jacobson and van hoofs online game are far superior than anything newhouse has ever done

him and Van Hoof were easily the most accomplished coming into the ft... sure newhouse was well known but jacobson and van hoofs online game are far superior than anything newhouse has ever done

Agreed. I just find it cool that almost everyone they asked yesterday said that Jacobson was the one to watch for, even with his shorter stack...and he's gonna take it. Good for him, he certainly deserves it.

Guys I'm in love with this girl.. We have something special and I can feel the connection

I think I'm gonna tell her my name tomorrow

On the main page of ESPN there was a perfect shot of his balding spot which looked just like a jewish cap. I have no fucking clue his religion preference. These guys on ESPN just said Jacobson is winning because of his change of diet.

On the main page of ESPN there was a perfect shot of his balding spot which looked just like a jewish cap. I have no fucking clue his religion preference. These guys on ESPN just said Jacobson is winning because of his change of diet.

Ahhh...he's had that bald spot for years now.

this tourney should be over soon .... stephenson cant be losing pots like this...

no double ups please, i want to go to bed

this tourney should be over soon .... stephenson cant be losing pots like this...

no double ups please, i want to go to bed

Are you watching or reading? I'm watching and don't want to know what happens before it airs.

Yes it's a running joke you havent caught on too

Yeah, no it's not. You just don't know the difference between too/to/two and your/you're and there/their. It's okay, the rest of us learned it in 3rd or 4th grade. Please don't act as if I'm the only one who corrects you...I do it in a joking manner anyway...stop being such a bitch.

Back