**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

haha I know. And his brother is married to a "black person" and they know black people!!!!!! I am shaking in my boots!!!!!!

I am sure a black dude is like seeing a unicorn in Nebraska, but so so so weird that dude is

He also calls his brother's father in law HIS father in law. Had no idea "how that worked."

B2in8aZCUAAOTfJ.jpg
fucking bama
so tired
i dont care if FSU won every game by a pt. they are the national champ from last yr and did not lose a game. they are 1

herbie with ohio state too
fuck off herbie
u fucking were a scrub qb back in the day

herbie with ohio state too
fuck off herbie
u fucking were a scrub qb back in the day
tOSU is playing pretty good though. Beat 2 top 25 teams OTR in back to back weeks.

The turd against VT still stains my memory though. terrible loss for them.

tOSU is playing pretty good though. Beat 2 top 25 teams OTR in back to back weeks.

do not call minne a top 25 team
please

Yeah, that's a bad loss. Was it their first game w/Barrett as starter?

ya know what about Urban meyer
he says its a competition for qb next season
what do u do if your braxton?
can he transfer without sitting out?
the odds are in favor of the young kid.

later lads

GL on the plays

and if anyone wants to rumble I am corner endzone sec 535 in the SuperDome.....12 pm Central kickoff time

ya thats right, corner endzone babay. wanna rumble? rollin down the street in my 64, sippin on gin and juice dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm right with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. ha, ya thats the shit. well, if i had money. i am a loser. be shocked if i am not banned tommorow. ha but my brother, yea he will kick your ass if i dont. section 535 terrace come rumble. ha, yea

1 bad loss on a late fumble to Illinois. Otherwise, they played tOSU tough and got beat bad by TCU, so they are winning the games they should win. they will lose to Wisky and Nebby though.

I think any rankings now especially top 4 are silly

SEC Champ
PAC 12 Champ
FSU if undefeated
tOSU
Big 12 Champ

its gonna be 4 of those 5, only question is if Big 12 not having a title game fucks them over enough to let tOSU (if they win B1G) in

I like ASU and the pooch kicks. that's good coaching. more often than not they down the ball inside the 15 with no return.

SEC Champ
PAC 12 Champ
FSU if undefeated
tOSU
Big 12 Champ

its gonna be 4 of those 5, only question is if Big 12 not having a title game fucks them over enough to let tOSU (if they win B1G) in

The Big 12 is a better conference than the B1G, and should have a team in there over tOSU, but you're right...them not having a champ game may fuck Baylor or TCU.

So Twinkie is Tuck huh? You sly bastard....nevermind, it's not Twinkie.

:tiphat:

SEC Champ
PAC 12 Champ
FSU if undefeated
tOSU
Big 12 Champ

pretty much sums it up

Back