**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

I think any rankings now especially top 4 are silly

SEC Champ
PAC 12 Champ
FSU if undefeated
tOSU
Big 12 Champ

its gonna be 4 of those 5, only question is if Big 12 not having a title game fucks them over enough to let tOSU (if they win B1G) in

This came up earlier...what would you think they do if 4 SEC teams end up with 2 losses (Bama, Miss, Miss St, Geo) with UGA beating Bama in SEC title game? Leave SEC out altogether?

This came up earlier...what would you think they do if 4 SEC teams end up with 2 losses (Bama, Miss, Miss St, Geo) with UGA beating Bama in SEC title game? Leave SEC out altogether?

nope, SEC and Pac12 are the clear 2 power conferences going right now, both those champs should have an autobid

Manion like Brandon. (Weeden).....no pro

Prob right on here.

Not that it's a bad gig to be a backup in the NFL and bank a few million for a while holding a clipboard and playing a few snaps here and there.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R9rymEWJX38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if you wanna laugh

Tuck:

Gonna try not to talk to myself a bunch on here today. Got work to do, gotta figure out the Saturday slate. It takes me longer now than it used to since my brain is just cooked from all the drinking and drugging. Well this is how bad I was back in the day in my teens and early 20's I would get drunk, smoke some bud, then take 2 or 3 hits of acid those little blotter tabs ha. Combine em all, that can't be good for you I don't think, yeah thinking not on that one. Well if I ever did acid without being drunk I would freak out, and have a bad trip, otherwise though drunk, acid is great. Shitt one time I was about like that guy that ran in front of my grandpa when we were driving, ya know, I talked about that before. Yeah I almost was about to run out in the street in front of a car, just hit me, come on hit me, my life's no fuckking good ha, that guy that was funny.

Sounds about right.

Back