**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

i hope no one showed up in section 53 behind the goal posts ha. yea thats right, behind the goal posts....rising in this hooptie bitch ready to drink some gin and juice. ha, yea i love that shit. yea i been to jail yea i dont give a fuck. i am a loser just jamming to some primus

i would pay to get my hands on whatever. guessing hgh

the hollywood crowd never gets called out, they use roids like they are going out of style
fucking old ass mel gibson was walking around with pipes for a role in the lame stallone movies. guy is like 62 yrs old, u dont grow muscle at that age people

Stallone was caught red handed with vials of HGH, so makes sense with Gibson

i hope no one showed up in section 53 behind the goal posts ha. yea thats right, behind the goal posts....rising in this hooptie bitch ready to drink some gin and juice. ha, yea i love that shit. yea i been to jail yea i dont give a fuck. i am a loser just jamming to some primus
my fave part is "jammin to some primus"

:cigarguy:

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 3"]College Football 2nd Half[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Spread[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Money Line[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Total Points[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 2"] [/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Arizona State at Oregon State</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sat 11/15[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]393 Arizona State[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -2½ -110[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL1_0" name="altL1_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">o31½ -110</option><option value="1">o31 -125</option><option value="2">o32 -106</option><option value="3">o30½ -140</option><option value="4">o32½ -102</option><option value="5">o30 -147</option></select> [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]10:45PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]394 Oregon State[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +2½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL2_0" name="altL2_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">u31½ -110</option><option value="1">u31 +105</option><option value="2">u32 -114</option><option value="3">u30½ +120</option><option value="4">u32½ -118</option><option value="5">u30 +127</option></select>

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 3"]College Football 2nd Half[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Spread[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Money Line[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Total Points[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 2"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Arizona State at Oregon State</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sat 11/15[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]393 Arizona State[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -2½ -110[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL1_0" name="altL1_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">o31½ -110</option><option value="1">o31 -125</option><option value="2">o32 -106</option><option value="3">o30½ -140</option><option value="4">o32½ -102</option><option value="5">o30 -147</option></select>[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]10:45PM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]394 Oregon State[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +2½ -110[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL2_0" name="altL2_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">u31½ -110</option><option value="1">u31 +105</option><option value="2">u32 -114</option><option value="3">u30½ +120</option><option value="4">u32½ -118</option><option value="5">u30 +127</option></select>
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
dont bet it
just go to burgatory

the title change is gold btw

i mean he definitely killed a few kittens or dogs....and like last week maybe

the best was the dude that had like 40 posts in 6 years come in and say "please do not think people in Nebby are like this"

hahahhaa

the title change is gold btw

i mean he definitely killed a few kittens or dogs....and like last week maybe

the best was the dude that had like 40 posts in 6 years come in and say "please do not think people in Nebby are like this"

hahahhaa

:rofl:

I want to look like these old dudes on the Cenegenics commercials. 70 years old and they look like they are 25. damn

and u know i was there
overrated joint. im no tom collichio but the food was average

you probably got the Simple Burger or some shit

its getting national attention now. They just built one by me and they are building one near my work, its a pretty serious situation

You came back like that was unbelievable now you wanna act like it was average

that made me laugh. he has no idea that Man U is overseas.

:cigarguy:

And ManUK has no fucking clue what Tuck is talking about, so goes in there and says that he wasn't in his thread, and hasn't been on Blankets in years.

you probably got the Simple Burger or some shit

its getting national attention now. They just built one by me and they are building one near my work, its a pretty serious situation

You came back like that was unbelievable now you wanna act like it was average

haha no i did not
i told u it was okay
go back n find it

and I've never taken as much as a drag from a cigarette in my whole life. no lie. No cigs. No cigars, no weed, no nothin. But I know that dude is messed up on something.

Back