**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

I fucked up my hip. Feel like I'm 60. Got the mail after getting home about an hour ago (after a 1 hour drive took 2.5) and fell down in the driveway in the snow/ice.

oh i got the check from the settlement $45.24 yesterday
awesome shit there fondy
when did u post that one?
just wondering the timetable to get paid. cuz i filled out a bunch that u posted

[video=youtube;kGKokQ801RI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGKokQ801RI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Wanted to make a quick stop at liquor store before badger game and I ended up dropping a bit over $300. Bastards. Should get $140 back in rebates and I got 16 bottles (12 1.75 rest 750ml and like 4 cases of beer)

oh i got the check from the settlement $45.24 yesterday
awesome shit there fondy
when did u post that one?
just wondering the timetable to get paid. cuz i filled out a bunch that u posted

January 24, 2014. Timetable depends on appeals and the like. I got one for $500+ (was a Wisconsin one) two weeks ago that I filled out back in 2012.

Vitamins, raw eggs, lots of pushups.

i would pay to get my hands on whatever. guessing hgh

the hollywood crowd never gets called out, they use roids like they are going out of style
fucking old ass mel gibson was walking around with pipes for a role in the lame stallone movies. guy is like 62 yrs old, u dont grow muscle at that age people

Back