Week 11 Leans/Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
I had a great week of football this past weekend. This card looked like it could have a lot of value at the first glance.Then I started breaking it down and once again linesmakers have their shit together not leaving much value for us imo.This is what i got and GL this week gentlemen.

Leans

Final Plays

LSU +3 3 units Loss

Last edited:
gl this week nawlins

reak quick ..why the beavers ? think ucla interior rush defense matches up well vs j rodgers and status of bevs starter in question with ucla coming off a bye week. just curious what you see there.

gl this week nawlins

reak quick ..why the beavers ? think ucla interior rush defense matches up well vs j rodgers and status of bevs starter in question with ucla coming off a bye week. just curious what you see there.

Well VK I am getting close to scratching it. The more I think about it the more I am disliking it.I got the Beavers as a 10.5 fave.So i see value in the line but not sold on them. I hate chalk over a TD but it has value according to my lines.

Just scratched Souther Miss and Oregon State.Geez this card turned to shit quick. About to scratch Nevada if shit don't change.

what's wrong with nevada? what do you need to change on that one? i like it, just wanted to see what you're looking at...

like to see you scratched oregon st...my thoughts mirror those of kyle in that one.

northwestern's tough - do they score enough (or at all) to stay under the number? i know it's a big game for them, but i don't see them getting on the board too often, and the bucks have seemed to have performed better on the road in conference than at home. think this could easily be a close game and end up 24-10...and it could be a blowout and end up 38-3. gl bud

what's wrong with nevada? what do you need to change on that one? i like it, just wanted to see what you're looking at...

like to see you scratched oregon st...my thoughts mirror those of kyle in that one.

northwestern's tough - do they score enough (or at all) to stay under the number? i know it's a big game for them, but i don't see them getting on the board too often, and the bucks have seemed to have performed better on the road in conference than at home. think this could easily be a close game and end up 24-10...and it could be a blowout and end up 38-3. gl bud

Joe with the line dropping on Nevada is making this one have less value according to my lines. I am hoping to see it go back up and if it does I will take it. When it opened at 2.5 I though for sure it would be over 3 in no time. Well the complete opposite happened. I still have Nevada -3 for this game and it still at this point has value but not as much .I just need it to go back up and I will take it.

I am on the verge of scratching Northwestern.I am like you.It could be close or a blow out.Ohio State has owned them but these nerds have been playing well.We shall see.I thought the NFL card would be good this week and it has even turned to shit.Not much I like this week bro.And everyday its getting worse...lol.

Thinking hard on scratching Nevada. Geez DrBob I have 2 plays now and out of the whole card you like 1 of them. He is stealing my plays...lol.

Going to ponder on this one a while but more than likely not a play.

Just scratched Nevada. I hate when a tout is on a lean of mine. I don't trust those fuckers and I hate his square followers. Fuck you, pieces of shit.I just despise a tout. They are lower than snake shit imo. And for people who buy his picks and follow, find another hobby or ask somebody to hold your hand you cocksuckers since you can't be a man and make your own plays.A bunch of bitches.I had to vent because this fucker has got me off plays I like.

dang man you've scratched like 13 plays so far.

Next one needs to be LSU. Give me a touchdown I think it's a decent play but Bama has a real real good shot to win, 3 points isn't much room for error. Then that leaves you with no plays. Indecisviness and scratching usually leads to a bad week, lines must be tightening up on you.

Can't believe Bob wasn't on Bama actually.

Good luck though

dang man you've scratched like 13 plays so far.

Next one needs to be LSU. Give me a touchdown I think it's a decent play but Bama has a real real good shot to win, 3 points isn't much room for error. Then that leaves you with no plays. Indecisviness and scratching usually leads to a bad week, lines must be tightening up on you.

Can't believe Bob wasn't on Bama actually.

Good luck though

The lines are tightening up on me and probably a few others. they always do about this time. Don't plan on having a bad week but you never know. I am due for one.Been having a great season so the due theory is around. I am not scratching LSU at the moment.

Loss the LSU game. Oh well had plenty of chances for a SU win. Thats the breaks. Congrats to the Bama backers.

only guy i knew who liked the regon state side this week. turns out you were the only guy i knew who was right in regards to that game.

i preferred ucla in that spot and matchup. good call even if it never made your card.

Back