***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

well,we set to leave on the friday morning,then the lad Im going with is being sick and shit cause he thinks hes a big drinker...so no mate,I went to the south point and got absolutely legless with some blokes from LA

well,we set to leave on the friday morning,then the lad Im going with is being sick and shit cause he thinks hes a big drinker...so no mate,I went to the south point and got absolutely legless with some blokes from LA

breeders cup in del mar in a couple of years mate, hope you come out....Ill hook you up with some of my wife's friends

College football is great this year..when it goes to 8,only going to be better,I hope twinkies ok,I thought LSU deserved to win,awesome game

breeders cup in del mar in a couple of years mate, hope you come out....Ill hook you up with some of my wife's friends
Im sure the Inglewood locals cant wait for plane loads of drunk English to "befriend" and B,I will do that,defo,unless I die or get married,both extremely unlikely

UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Spurs in general but for some reason don't like them so much after Europa games

And Arse, jesus they might come out ablaze or just fold up shop

obviously on Utah, but as a receiver you have to be able to push away the hand fighting......

Back