***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

sec homer have no defense now wtf was that by les..god this conference gets every break what a shitstrom, need real coahces in pros to make them players

cant believe Bama covered and pushed on the 2H, pretty much a miracle

now I need another one in Utah

fwiw I want Bama in the 4 way but no one else from SEC unless MSU absolutely proves it

Eye test for me today:

1. TCU
2. Bama
3. Oregon
4. FSU

took prop that the last fight with Rua/OSP will not go all 5 rounds. 2 big punchers. it was -265 but I think it's worth it.

Oregon couldn't hang with the physicality of the SEC. Its the Pac 12 that's weak. USC, UCLA, Stanford and the rest of this conference is the weakest I've seen in several years.

that fall out bitch boy centuries song is so fucking annoying...espn is using that piece of shit in every ad now

Oregon couldn't hang with the physicality of the SEC. Its the Pac 12 that's weak. USC, UCLA, Stanford and the rest of this conference is the weakest I've seen in several years.

physicallity is so overtated...they would do fine..oregon could score more than 13 pts in a half vs bama

they are college kids..you going tell me that people from the sec are substantillay stronger than any conference in america. I say NO,

Interesting. I'd love to see such "physicality" have to play real creative offenses for 8 weeks and see how physical they really are. I believe "physicality" would lose over the long haul.

hey gator that program we talked about has changed, the bets get held now...i'm curious to see how it is in baseball though...gotta wait 5 months though

Back