***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

CFB is so strange week to week

ASU got face planted by UCLA but it was the backup's first game and he legitimately was responsible for several points going the other way, and a possible 14 point swing at the end of the first half. How that translates to the play in the 2nd half will always be debated. They were actually in the game until that play.

Who knows how good any of these teams are? A couple weeks ago I thought Georgia and Mich St were the best two in front of my eyes. Oops.

CFB is so strange week to week

ASU got face planted by UCLA but it was the backup's first game and he legitimately was responsible for several points going the other way, and a possible 14 point swing at the end of the first half. How that translates to the play in the 2nd half will always be debated. They were actually in the game until that play.

Who knows how good any of these teams are? A couple weeks ago I thought Georgia and Mich St were the best two in front of my eyes. Oops.

ASU dominated that game early until some bad breaks......they are legit IMO

Gophers gonna get waxxxxxxxxxed by tOSU next week unless CUM decides to stay home... I'll be there to watch.

ASU better be careful at the Beavers next Sat

right now, I make that game 8 or 9 (seriously)....it will open in at 5 b/c the books have no idea if it is going up or down.....will settle at 6 imo.....devils will cover just because nobody realizes how bad the beavers defense is....I will be on ASU at anything 7 or less...big

right now, I make that game 8 or 9 (seriously)....it will open in at 5 b/c the books have no idea if it is going up or down.....will settle at 6 imo.....devils will cover just because nobody realizes how bad the beavers defense is....I will be on ASU at anything 7 or less...big

Sounds about right to me

Back