***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

Auburn lost because they have no defense, Notre Dame lost because of turnovers, ASU isn't a great football team, but you don't have to be great in this NCAA game

No Auburn lost because they played like shit. ND lost to a good Arizona State team but GOlson lost the game.

yeah true about Golson, but he almost won it for them...I think Notre Dame will look back at this season as what could have been. They are as good as anybody in cfb offensively, only really have themselves to blame

It's hard for me to even translate how these NCAA QBs would play in the NFL anymore. Two completely different games. Cook could be great with the right coach and he could be a clipboard holder for another.

Get drafted to the right team.

It's hard for me to even translate how these NCAA QBs would play in the NFL anymore. Two completely different games. Cook could be great with the right coach and he could be a clipboard holder for another.

Get drafted to the right team.

Agree with you on the bototm part. He is not going to be a savior. Thats the problem now a days. People take these 1st Round QBs and don't let them mature into the position. They want to throw them right into the fire. And it never works out great except for the special ones aka Luck. Look at Rodgers/Brady/Brees etc. They all learned from good QBs before them.

Back