Week 10 What Are We Learning

I hope the rumors are true that Panthers owner David Tepper made the call on Young over Stroud. The few people that I know that have dealt with him all say he's a total scumbag. Enjoy living with that mistake Tepper.

I hope the rumors are true that Panthers owner David Tepper made the call on Young over Stroud. The few people that I know that have dealt with him all say he's a total scumbag. Enjoy living with that mistake Tepper.
Going to make me research now

I thought Richardson was the majority owner. Never heard of Tripper other than Jack in Three's Company

With how valuable pro sports teams are there is zero reason for any owner to have anything to do with day to day operations

Yes that's a dig on the hometown team but much more one on the Raiders

Going to make me research now

I thought Richardson was the majority owner. Never heard of Tripper other than Jack in Three's Company

With how valuable pro sports teams are there is zero reason for any owner to have anything to do with day to day operations

Yes that's a dig on the hometown team but much more one on the Raiders
I remember the talk leading into the draft was how Reich and McCown hated small QBs. Who knows what to believe but giving all they did to move up to the first pick was disastrous.

Giving up next years one to move up and pick the far inferior guy doesn't look good at all. I admit that I was wrong about Stroud but I certainly wouldn't give up what they did for a short QB with no arm strength.

I will make this as short as I can but thats it for this Jets coaching staff. I am not watching another game until Saleh and Hackett are fired. As for Aaron if the new head coach wants him thats fine and if they don't thats also fine.

They have to hire an offensive head coach. Enough is enough. Its been 25 fucking years since this team had a functioning offense. Its the same thing year after year. Its Wilsons fault; no its Darnolds fault; no its Genos fault; no its Sanchez' fault, blah blah blah.

No Woody you worthless trash its your fault for never hiring a head coach with any offensive expertise. No Gase riding the coattails of Peyton and fresh off of being fired by Miami for never putting together a decent offense doesn't count.

By my count I am only interviewing two guys: Ben Johnson of the Lions and Dave Canales of the Bucs. If there are other names and only offensive coaches I am willing to add them to the list.

Joe Douglas can stay on as the GM. The roster is more than good enough and I will give him a pass with Saleh but the next guy better get it right or he's next.

The damn penalties week after week. Uzomah costing them a touchdown yet again. Washed up Dalvin Cook getting any carries at all. Brutal offensive line. No receivers besides Garrett with only Conklin being even respectable as a pass catching tight end.

There is just no excuse to never scoring touchdowns. No Zach Wilson is not exactly Mahomes but he has shown enough to be able to score some points. As usual it will all be put on Zach as if they are going to score with Semien at QB. I would fire the entire staff tonight and let the damn janitor coach the team the rest of the season.

I am putting a self imposed gag order regarding this stupid team and will only respond when tagged as I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of my latest tirade.

Congrats to the Raiders who sucked just a little bit less on offense but as for the Jets I'm 1000% done with the bald Rex Ryan and the worst OC in the league who somehow continues to be employed because Rodgers likes him personally.

Yes I did bet on these punks and thats a loss I deserve as I of all people should know better than to put money on Mr Clean and Nathaniel the clown.

One last thing sorry to @B.A.R. about those Breece bets but you just can't win any offensive prop bets on this team. Now back to drinking as I don't know why I stopped to type this nonsense when I'm this drunk and angry.

CJ Stroud is the real deal. Finally tOSU delivers a QB.

The Lions are in entertaining games every week. I fucking love watching that team.

I’m very interested in the MNF game. Honestly have NO CLUE what to expect.

Glad I picked up Taysom Hill in fantasy. Fucking Saints.

Another team I love watching… the Browns.

Dallas is really good at beating up on bad teams. That’s super impressive damn Cowbitches.

I will make this as short as I can but thats it for this Jets coaching staff. I am not watching another game until Saleh and Hackett are fired. As for Aaron if the new head coach wants him thats fine and if they don't thats also fine.

They have to hire an offensive head coach. Enough is enough. Its been 25 fucking years since this team had a functioning offense. Its the same thing year after year. Its Wilsons fault; no its Darnolds fault; no its Genos fault; no its Sanchez' fault, blah blah blah.

No Woody you worthless trash its your fault for never hiring a head coach with any offensive expertise. No Gase riding the coattails of Peyton and fresh off of being fired by Miami for never putting together a decent offense doesn't count.

By my count I am only interviewing two guys: Ben Johnson of the Lions and Dave Canales of the Bucs. If there are other names and only offensive coaches I am willing to add them to the list.

Joe Douglas can stay on as the GM. The roster is more than good enough and I will give him a pass with Saleh but the next guy better get it right or he's next.

The damn penalties week after week. Uzomah costing them a touchdown yet again. Washed up Dalvin Cook getting any carries at all. Brutal offensive line. No receivers besides Garrett with only Conklin being even respectable as a pass catching tight end.

There is just no excuse to never scoring touchdowns. No Zach Wilson is not exactly Mahomes but he has shown enough to be able to score some points. As usual it will all be put on Zach as if they are going to score with Semien at QB. I would fire the entire staff tonight and let the damn janitor coach the team the rest of the season.

I am putting a self imposed gag order regarding this stupid team and will only respond when tagged as I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of my latest tirade.

Congrats to the Raiders who sucked just a little bit less on offense but as for the Jets I'm 1000% done with the bald Rex Ryan and the worst OC in the league who somehow continues to be employed because Rodgers likes him personally.

Yes I did bet on these punks and thats a loss I deserve as I of all people should know better than to put money on Mr Clean and Nathaniel the clown.

One last thing sorry to @B.A.R. about those Breece bets but you just can't win any offensive prop bets on this team. Now back to drinking as I don't know why I stopped to type this nonsense when I'm this drunk and angry.
Great rant.

Yeah, in a game where they were never down more than a score they had their last RB run with 14:10 left. The drive starting with 6 left, down four points should have had some variety. This wasn't a hurry up situation. Ideally they could have ended game scoring to win. Take away the interception and they likely would have scored too early.

Horrible game management.

No issues losing the bets. We crushed today before that. Those were a heat check, no doubt. Still think the cap was ideal except not factoring coaching in enough.

Patriots need to move on from Mac Jones. The dude is a spoiled little entitled fool. His attitude and body language are horrible. He was ruined by having it so easy playing at Bama. Dude will be an ok back up. Not a starting QB. I know he has nobody to throw to, but I just don’t see it. I bet BB secretly can’t stand him.

Last one.
Dan Campbell has some massive balls. Damn I love that team. And I’m not even a Lions fan, but their games are great and they are such a cool team.

The Steelers have to be one of the worst 6-3 teams I’ve seen, and the Chargers, as usual, one of the best 4-5 teams.

Last edited:
I like that Antonio Pierce is making it a point to get the ball to his playmakers. In his first two games as HC:

Adams - 20 targets
Jacobs - 53 rushes

Keep it simple, don’t try to get too cute - this translates to winning football games.

I like that Antonio Pierce is making it a point to get the ball to his playmakers. In his first two games as HC:

Adams - 20 targets
Jacobs - 53 rushes

Keep it simple, don’t try to get too cute - this translates to winning football games.
Jacobi Meyers owners do not approve.....

Patriots need to move on from Mac Jones. The dude is a spoiled little entitled fool. His attitude and body language are horrible. He was ruined by having it so easy playing at Bama. Dude will be an ok back up. Not a starting QB. I know he has nobody to throw to, but I just don’t see it. I bet BB secretly can’t stand him.
They also need to move on from Belichick who is responsible for putting together arguably the worst roster in the league.

Jets - All their problems stem from a bad OL. Breece with 2 yards per carry? C'mon. Zach Wilson made one of the greatest scramble Hail Mary throws I've ever seen, and Garrett Wilson highpointed that sucker and had two hands on it only to see the TE stick his paw in and disrupt the catch. I'm sorry those three are balling out there but the OL kills all their momentum.

Pats - They don't have a QB. Belichick rolls the dice with Zappe on the final drive after watching yet another Mac Jones redzone pick. What happens? Another pick. As bad as the Jets offense has been they've outscored the Pats. We get THREE prime time Patriots games in December. Lord help us all. Somebody in the league scheduling office needs to be fired.

Ravens - I said it last week so it's not new, but it seems every week the Ravens go braindead for a stretch of the game. Maybe it's only against AFC teams. They could easily be undefeated if not for that. Keaton Mitchell, four touches. All he does is bust off two 30+ yard plays. But Harbaugh needs to get his 11 Gus carries for 24 yards in. When you only run 50 plays perhaps you should give your best players the bulk of the touches. Stay healthy Roquan.....21 tackles.

Steelers - Yes, they're outgained every game. Yes, they have Pickett in bubble wrap for 80-90% of the game. Yes, they haven't gained 400 yards in a game for the full length of the Biden Administration (Build Back Better). They have two things going for them: 1) They play to a specific identity: turnover battle, red zone D, and now a running game. 2) They play to win. They don't try to divide things among three running backs like the Ravens to show their depth, they don't spread targets among 10 or 11 players like so many teams. They are concerned with one number only, the number on the scoreboard. So many teams seem to care about all kinds of other things.

They do/did have one other thing going for them. They've played basically 8 of 9 games in front of home crowds so far. That's about to end. We'll see what that means.

Browns - They're still a defensive juggernaut. Even with all the points scored they still barely gave up 300 yards to the Ravens. They also can run the ball. Deshaun has given up TDs on their opening drive how many times this year? At least two. Browns season and fan sanity is on the line next week. If they beat Pittsburgh at home the rest of their schedule points to at least 11 wins. They had the first meeting in their hands, but they didn't play to win, they wanted to showcase their QB a bit and it cost them. They're out of excuses.

Bengals - Burrow is in fine form but they still have O-line issues that are hurting their run game. And they were a sieve this week both run and pass. They may have been due for a letdown after beating the Niners and Bills and with Higgins out yet again. I think they shake it off and start a big push to the post season starting this Thursday.

AFC South - Jags have now twice shown they are a clear cut below the best teams in the league. But they have won in some tough buildings, Buff, NO and Pitt. In that respect I still hold them a notch above Houston, although the Texans are definitely starting to believe. Houston has Jacksonville in two weeks and its still a 1:00 pm game as of this writing. ABC has Bears-Viking on MNF. Flex please!

AFC West - not too far away from becoming irrelevant, Chiefs reigning over the rest. KC has a ton of national games coming up.

Jets - All their problems stem from a bad OL. Breece with 2 yards per carry? C'mon. Zach Wilson made one of the greatest scramble Hail Mary throws I've ever seen, and Garrett Wilson highpointed that sucker and had two hands on it only to see the TE stick his paw in and disrupt the catch. I'm sorry those three are balling out there but the OL kills all their momentum.

Pats - They don't have a QB. Belichick rolls the dice with Zappe on the final drive after watching yet another Mac Jones redzone pick. What happens? Another pick. As bad as the Jets offense has been they've outscored the Pats. We get THREE prime time Patriots games in December. Lord help us all. Somebody in the league scheduling office needs to be fired.

Ravens - I said it last week so it's not new, but it seems every week the Ravens go braindead for a stretch of the game. Maybe it's only against AFC teams. They could easily be undefeated if not for that. Keaton Mitchell, four touches. All he does is bust off two 30+ yard plays. But Harbaugh needs to get his 11 Gus carries for 24 yards in. When you only run 50 plays perhaps you should give your best players the bulk of the touches. Stay healthy Roquan.....21 tackles.

Steelers - Yes, they're outgained every game. Yes, they have Pickett in bubble wrap for 80-90% of the game. Yes, they haven't gained 400 yards in a game for the full length of the Biden Administration (Build Back Better). They have two things going for them: 1) They play to a specific identity: turnover battle, red zone D, and now a running game. 2) They play to win. They don't try to divide things among three running backs like the Ravens to show their depth, they don't spread targets among 10 or 11 players like so many teams. They are concerned with one number only, the number on the scoreboard. So many teams seem to care about all kinds of other things.

They do/did have one other thing going for them. They've played basically 8 of 9 games in front of home crowds so far. That's about to end. We'll see what that means.

Browns - They're still a defensive juggernaut. Even with all the points scored they still barely gave up 300 yards to the Ravens. They also can run the ball. Deshaun has given up TDs on their opening drive how many times this year? At least two. Browns season and fan sanity is on the line next week. If they beat Pittsburgh at home the rest of their schedule points to at least 11 wins. They had the first meeting in their hands, but they didn't play to win, they wanted to showcase their QB a bit and it cost them. They're out of excuses.

Bengals - Burrow is in fine form but they still have O-line issues that are hurting their run game. And they were a sieve this week both run and pass. They may have been due for a letdown after beating the Niners and Bills and with Higgins out yet again. I think they shake it off and start a big push to the post season starting this Thursday.

AFC South - Jags have now twice shown they are a clear cut below the best teams in the league. But they have won in some tough buildings, Buff, NO and Pitt. In that respect I still hold them a notch above Houston, although the Texans are definitely starting to believe. Houston has Jacksonville in two weeks and its still a 1:00 pm game as of this writing. ABC has Bears-Viking on MNF. Flex please!

AFC West - not too far away from becoming irrelevant, Chiefs reigning over the rest. KC has a ton of national games coming up.
Hackett is an even bigger issue than the offensive line. I will definitively say and I know others will disagree that the Jets have failed Zach Wilson not the other way around.

Pats literally have no talent and thats on BB who makes all personnel decisions.

The Steelers are literally the anti Jets. I'm sorry but Pickett just has no talent yet somehow, someway they win. Its just a historically great organization in othr words everything my Jets are not.

Big fan of the Browns but I have to see more consistency out of Deshaun before I take them seriously.

If Stroud keeps playing like this the Texans can win the division. Too lazy to look it up but whoever their OC is would be another to add to my short list of interviews for the Jets head coaching job which better open up.

And the GM as well. Both of them have done a half ass job.
I think Douglas has been decent and has upgraded the roster. I would be fine getting rid of him but I fear they would go and hire another MacCagnan or Idzik who were both far worse than Douglas.

I think Douglas has been decent and has upgraded the roster. I would be fine getting rid of him but I fear they would go and hire another MacCagnan or Idzik who were both far worse than Douglas.
How’s the offensive line looking for the 2nd straight year? How about using their 1st rounder on a guy that can’t make the active roster? How about a backup QB plan? How about any WR after Wilson?

Joe Douglas I hate more than Saleh and it’s not even close. Both are stealing a paycheck.

How’s the offensive line looking for the 2nd straight year? How about using their 1st rounder on a guy that can’t make the active roster? How about a backup QB plan? How about any WR after Wilson?

Joe Douglas I hate more than Saleh and it’s not even close. Both are stealing a paycheck.
He drafted both the offensive and defensive rookies of the year in the same draft and really has improved the roster by a lot. I am not telling you he has been great by any stretch but after the last two GMs you can at least say Douglas has been competent. Let him hire someone like Ben Johnson or another top offensive coordinator as the head coach and give him another year or two.

If you have some brilliant GM candidate in mind I am more than willing to listen but after Maccagnan and Idzik before him Douglas seems like a downright genius. Saleh has to go first and the new coach can decide on Rodgers.

We are probably screwed either way but I have too much of a fear of downgrading from Douglas to make the move to get rid of him though I agree his handling of the offensive line has been pitiful and they sure as hell didn't need yet another defensive lineman in the first round of the last draft.

I know we say it weekly. And we know the usual suspects, between that fucking retard in L.A. and McDumbfuck tonight who is rounded out top 3 worst coaches. Gimme top 5

Some rumors that are floating around now is that the directive to play Wilson is coming from woody bc he’s buddies with the Wilson family, hence the jet blue sponsorship. If that’s the case, both salah and Joe are safe.

Not having a backup qb plan could stem from that.

The OL has been riddled with injuries the last 2 years, but not enough has been done to address the depth.

Paying the corpse of dalvin cook 7MM, and having no competent backup qb, looks horrendous in hindsight.

Some rumors that are floating around now is that the directive to play Wilson is coming from woody bc he’s buddies with the Wilson family, hence the jet blue sponsorship. If that’s the case, both salah and Joe are safe.

Not having a backup qb plan could stem from that.

The OL has been riddled with injuries the last 2 years, but not enough has been done to address the depth.
I’ve heard the exact same stuff @Canes1. Woody is a trash owner who has no clue about running a franchise.

That being said, how can ANYONE…I MEAN ANYONE…justify this level of play?

I’ve heard the exact same stuff @Canes1. Woody is a trash owner who has no clue about running a franchise.

That being said, how can ANYONE…I MEAN ANYONE…justify this level of play?
Until this team hires a head coach that understands offense nothing will change. This team hasn't had a good offense in 25 years and its all due to hiring idiot coaches almost exclusively from the defensive side.

Go hire Ben Johnson or some other young coach that has shown he can put togther an offense and maybe things will change. Saleh is a clueless idiot who hired two incompetents as OC; his best friends brother and now Rodgers pal who shouldn't have a job in the league.

You can blame Wilson all you want but since 98 the offenses have been trash with the one common denominator being coaches that just don't understand that side of the ball. This staff is coaching Wilson exactly how Rex and his staff coached Sanchez and thats to take no chances and be as conservative as can be hoping to win games 9-6.

The Jets were not going to win anything even with Rodgers. The offensive line is amongst the worst in the league and they have one receiver. Signing all of Rodgers friends from Green Bay was a disaster.

Buffalo made the right move firing Dorsey.

Why do you think this? He was used as a scapegoat because McDermott has to blame someone else, of he’d be on the chopping block (and rightfully so, he’s awful and I’ve said it since the first year).

It’s weird to me when fans act like play calling is the issue. And this isn’t directed at you but all of the Bills fans locally who harp on it week in and week out. Not one of those people would know anything about calling a play, developing a play, route trees, protection schemes, etc. They’ve never played, let alone coached football and they’re out here acting like anyone could do the OC job. Nobody really knows what the fuck they’re talking about, they’re just fanatics who need new hobbies.

While the Bills offense has looked like crap, it certainly doesn’t all fall on Dorsey. McD isn’t going to blame front runner Josh, he’s the golden boy…he also may really be THE issue.

First, Allen HANDPICKED Dorsey as the OC, and last year their offense was better than the years prior, so clearly he can do the job. If Allen liked working with him so much, why can’t they figure out what the issues really are? Seems like only one guy is getting the blame here.

Second, Josh “likes to” play out of the shotgun, but is that really the best thing for the offense or are they just catering the front running Josh? Case in point, last night Josh was 4-4 with a TD under center, and 11-22 with two picks and a fumble in the shotgun. Whose fault is that, if anyone is to be individually blamed?

The real truth of the matter as it relates to the Bills, and 99% of situations like this in pro sports, is that it starts at the top. The owners are the issue, they are the ones ultimately making the decisions on who to hire, fire, etc. It’s ALWAYS the owner. Look back at the franchises who had years upon year, even decades of mediocrity and failure…there is only one constant in all of those examples and that’s the guy at the top. Yes maybe a coach didn’t work out and he can be blamed for a season’s failure…but whose decision was it to hire that coach?

None of these owners ever step up and take responsibility, like a real leader does, when these situations arise. Everybody is so worried about hurting feelings and such that they can’t possibly say they made a mistake hiring so and so, or they wish they’d gone with the other guy, etc.

Terry Pegula is the best example ever of a fan getting stupid rich and being able to purchase a sports franchise. Since he’s come on board with both Bills and the Sabres it’s been nothing but a clusterfuck. He’s made some horrible hires, way too many to mention. There have been instances of hostile work environments in both sports teams, more so with the Sabres and it led to people quitting or being fired.

Terry Pegula, if he wasn’t the owner of the Bills, would absolutely 100% be that fan on FB saying the OC needs to be fired. He’s a fan who just happened to strike it rich in oil fracking and now owns TWO sports franchises that still haven’t won anything and are nowhere closer to a championship than when he took over.

Why do you think this? He was used as a scapegoat because McDermott has to blame someone else, of he’d be on the chopping block (and rightfully so, he’s awful and I’ve said it since the first year).

It’s weird to me when fans act like play calling is the issue. And this isn’t directed at you but all of the Bills fans locally who harp on it week in and week out. Not one of those people would know anything about calling a play, developing a play, route trees, protection schemes, etc. They’ve never played, let alone coached football and they’re out here acting like anyone could do the OC job. Nobody really knows what the fuck they’re talking about, they’re just fanatics who need new hobbies.

While the Bills offense has looked like crap, it certainly doesn’t all fall on Dorsey. McD isn’t going to blame front runner Josh, he’s the golden boy…he also may really be THE issue.

First, Allen HANDPICKED Dorsey as the OC, and last year their offense was better than the years prior, so clearly he can do the job. If Allen liked working with him so much, why can’t they figure out what the issues really are? Seems like only one guy is getting the blame here.

Second, Josh “likes to” play out of the shotgun, but is that really the best thing for the offense or are they just catering the front running Josh? Case in point, last night Josh was 4-4 with a TD under center, and 11-22 with two picks and a fumble in the shotgun. Whose fault is that, if anyone is to be individually blamed?
I don't think Dorsey is any good at his job. Not a total incompetent like Hackett but not who you'd want as your teams coordinator. I'm fully prepared for Dorsey to be the OC at the U and I don't like it one bit.

The real truth of the matter as it relates to the Bills, and 99% of situations like this in pro sports, is that it starts at the top. The owners are the issue, they are the ones ultimately making the decisions on who to hire, fire, etc. It’s ALWAYS the owner. Look back at the franchises who had years upon year, even decades of mediocrity and failure…there is only one constant in all of those examples and that’s the guy at the top. Yes maybe a coach didn’t work out and he can be blamed for a season’s failure…but whose decision was it to hire that coach?

None of these owners ever step up and take responsibility, like a real leader does, when these situations arise. Everybody is so worried about hurting feelings and such that they can’t possibly say they made a mistake hiring so and so, or they wish they’d gone with the other guy, etc.

Terry Pegula is the best example ever of a fan getting stupid rich and being able to purchase a sports franchise. Since he’s come on board with both Bills and the Sabres it’s been nothing but a clusterfuck. He’s made some horrible hires, way too many to mention. There have been instances of hostile work environments in both sports teams, more so with the Sabres and it led to people quitting or being fired.

Terry Pegula, if he wasn’t the owner of the Bills, would absolutely 100% be that fan on FB saying the OC needs to be fired. He’s a fan who just happened to strike it rich in oil fracking and now owns TWO sports franchises that still haven’t won anything and are nowhere closer to a championship than when he took over.
Very few owners have a clue as to who the OC is. I would fire McDermott at the end of the season but I wouldn't blame ownership for whoever the coach hires as his coordinators.

Don't complain too much about Pegula who isn't even the dumbest owner in the division. Thats one place where the Jets always come out on top.

I don't think Dorsey is any good at his job. Not a total incompetent like Hackett but not who you'd want as your teams coordinator. I'm fully prepared for Dorsey to be the OC at the U and I don't like it one bit.

The stats don't seem to back this up though. Last year's offense was better than the years with Daboll.

What makes any of us an evaluator of OCs to begin with? What percentage of the blame goes on the players?

Very few owners have a clue as to who the OC is. I would fire McDermott at the end of the season but I wouldn't blame ownership for whoever the coach hires as his coordinators.

The owner hired the coach. In doing so, he is saying he's comfortable with the decision that coach will make...or else the owner will/would just get involved in the hiring of all personnel. Right?

Same goes for the GM. The owner makes that call. They are tied to it, and it falls back on them 100%.

The stats don't seem to back this up though. Last year's offense was better than the years with Daboll.

What makes any of us an evaluator of OCs to begin with? What percentage of the blame goes on the players?
When you've had the OCs that my team has had you sort of become an expert on what makes a terrible coordinator.

The owner hired the coach. In doing so, he is saying he's comfortable with the decision that coach will make...or else the owner will/would just get involved in the hiring of all personnel. Right?

Same goes for the GM. The owner makes that call. They are tied to it, and it falls back on them 100%.
McDermott is as good as gone so you'll see if Pegula is competent or not. I agree with you that he's not a good owner but he's sightly less incompetent than Woody.

When you've had the OCs that my team has had you sort of become an expert on what makes a terrible coordinator.

Most teams have a multitude of GMs over any considerable length of time.

You sound like the guy who calls into the local sports station and HAS TO preface their call with "I've been a season ticket holder for X amount of years" as if that means anything at all, like they somehow how this vast football knowledge because they watched the games. Lol. I'm not trying to be rude either, more or less I"m just busting your balls...but it's absolutely true.

McDermott is as good as gone so you'll see if Pegula is competent or not. I agree with you that he's not a good owner but he's sightly less incompetent than Woody.

We don't need a McDermott firing/non-firing to see if Pegula is competent. The jury's been out for many, many years.

Most teams have a multitude of GMs over any considerable length of time.

You sound like the guy who calls into the local sports station and HAS TO preface their call with "I've been a season ticket holder for X amount of years" as if that means anything at all, like they somehow how this vast football knowledge because they watched the games. Lol. I'm not trying to be rude either, more or less I"m just busting your balls...but it's absolutely true.
My team hasn't had a good offense in 25 years so I have every right to complain.

Who knows with these guys. Daboll looked like a genius last year and now he appears almost as dumb as Saleh.

It's almost as if it's more on the players than it is the coaches. You can only scheme and plan so much...it's 100% on the players to perform.

My team hasn't had a good offense in 25 years so I have every right to complain.

Sure, you absolutely have a right to complain, that wasn't my point.

You being a fan for 25+ years, or the guy who has had season tickets for 20+ years, doesn't give you or them any more knowledge about anything. It just means you watched the games just like everyone else. Fans have no idea about constructing an offense, they aren't in the room with anyone, they aren't breaking down All 22 film, etc. Being a fan gives you a right to complain, sure. Being a fan doesn't mean you know anymore than anyone else who isn't on the team or have done it for a living.

Back