Week 10 NFL Discussion

Not when it's underdogs

And ffs it's Jacksonville on the road at Baltimore, take a step back and think about that

Everyone is quick to point out Jags road woes, but they are a better team this season and the Ravens just aren't. 16 tds allowed with just 3 ints just a bad pass d. Got down on Jags +200 earlier in the week and I still like it

Ravens tt o26.5 -125 for me...they have played a helluva lot better than their record, think this is one they get right

Well spek you always seemed to be against joe public and Jax is a 60% public dog today

I won't be betting on that game unless I find an over angle but no way I'm touching Jacksonville at all

Always against public dogs, or at least won't support them. In this case, you're dead on. I'll pass here.

I would take NE. Sure, you might need them down the road. But if you're down to 22 I am sure most of them used NE already. Just fight on for another week with the largest spread available to you.

DEN and Philly will have easier opportunities for you in the near future.

But I do think Salty Balty gets a SU win.

B-Lang sighting...

My 100 Dime selection is on Cardinals over the Seahawks. The current line on this game is +3 in Vegas and Offshore. This line could range from +2 1/2 to +3 1/2 throughout the day. I advise buying the 1/2 up to +3, 3 1/2 or 4. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

brandon-lang-football-picks.png

Think we're seeing some shady consensus #s here as all I'm seeing is Hawks action. Feels like a game where the Hawks win but don't cover.

Back