Week 10 NFL Discussion

A-Rod's not too old. Luck's a stud. Maybe Carr, can't believe I'm saying that. That's it.

KJ, if you're charged with building a NFL team, for this year and also the next 10-12 years, and you have your pick of any quarterback on earth, who are you taking ahead of Cam Newton and why?

Offensive philosophy matters, so there really isn't a correct pick

Still waiting for Cam to play a solid defense and have to make plays through the air.

Until then, the Cam for MVP talk is merely a whisper.

Still waiting for Cam to play a solid defense and have to make plays through the air.

Until then, the Cam for MVP talk is merely a whisper.

Not sure which career you're watching.

What NFL team has a good defense? The Broncos? Indy and FUCKING Cleveland went up and down the field against those clowns. Cam can only practice against his own defense, so not sure what you're waiting for.

What NFL team has a good defense? The Broncos? Indy and FUCKING Cleveland went up and down the field against those clowns. Cam can only practice against his own defense, so not sure what you're waiting for.

They are just finding excuses.... there are like 5 legit defenses in the whole league

i honestly could not even name you a panthers receiver after cotchery...

I admire Jason Garrett...he handles himself in an unbelievable fashion in very difficult situations.....it's a hard job and he does it well...very few, if any, of us could handle what he does

I admire Jason Garrett...he handles himself in an unbelievable fashion in very difficult situations.....it's a hard job and he does it well...very few, if any, of us could handle what he does
bones
i could handle it, would do it any day of the week for that salary

so would I...but please agree it would be hard to do....the money makes it tolerable, but geez it would suck...
well i just love football so I would think I could handle all the crap around running the team

only a dream.. well no, Mike Pettine is a HC, so ya never know

i mean shit, he coached at North Penn HS, that's his prior HC experience
stop...this could get me back to a "let's take a trip to Greenwood (Miss)" laughing deal......by the way, what happened to the Greenwood trip?

stop...this could get me back to a "let's take a trip to Greenwood (Miss)" laughing deal......by the way, what happened to the Greenwood trip?

i think twinkie ending up handling it..

refresh me tho
how was it?
twinkie knew people who knew people in greenwood that knew bb?
lol

refresh me tho
how was it?
lol
i actually started it by accident...BB died, i told a story of spending an evening one time with BB...Twinkie said "thanks man" and then well...you know the rest

refresh me tho
how was it?
lol

Yep. Twinkie knew people in MS who were taking BB's death pretty hard, and he posted his comment after Bones posted his story of meeting BB...

i actually started it by accident...BB died, i told a story of spending an evening one time with BB...Twinkie said "thanks man" and then well...you know the rest

Someone then said "wow, thanks for sharing," obviously in response to Bones' one of the coolest experiences anyone on CTG has ever mentioned....and the now infamous "thanks man" was born as Twinkie responded with that, as if the "thanks for sharing" could have even possibly been directed towards him. We laughed and laughed.

:shake:

Yep. Twinkie knew people in MS who were taking BB's death pretty hard, and he posted his comment after Bones posted his story of meeting BB...

Someone then said "wow, thanks for sharing," obviously in response to Bones' one of the coolest experiences anyone on CTG has ever mentioned....and the now infamous "thanks man" was born as Twinkie responded with that, as if the "thanks for sharing" could have even possibly been directed towards him. We laughed and laughed.

:shake:
boom lol

However, the handshake emoticon is a myth, which is not much of a surprise given the passing down of "thanks man" from countless internet strangers to others, each passing down adding some exaggeration, only making the folk legend an even better story.

:tiphat:

But no, the original 'thanks man' post did not contain the handshake.

Lot of alleged 'sharp' picks out there this week...

Titans, Chiefs, Lions, Skins, Zona and to a certain extent, Jax.

Tits and Queefs being the glaring ones.

Vegas okie-doke or legit ?

Lot of alleged 'sharp' picks out there this week...

Titans, Chiefs, Lions, Skins, Zona and to a certain extent, Jax.

Tits and Queefs being the glaring ones.

Vegas okie-doke or legit ?
I'm skeptical

Rodgers has only twice in a row, two times in his career, both times, he rebounded with SU/ATS wins.

GB TT over 30.5 -110
Pats TT over 31 -120
Jax/balty over 47.5 -110
Tampa +1.5 -110
have a pending ml parlay Rams/Eagles/Wizards from last night.

all my totals are square as can be but they're must plays based on the situations. Usually don't like taking overs in division games but the packers should come out with a fury and go up 14-0 in the first quarter IMO

@SportsInsights: 77% of the tickets @WilliamHillUS are on the Broncos but 64% of the money wagered is on the Chiefs.

opinions....... Balt, NE, Den, Philly.... survivor..... was all set on using Den but dont like the line droppin and tough to trust peyton..... now leaning NE..... only thing is i can use NE def 2 other weeks if i dont use den i prob wont use them unless i take them week 17 at home vs SD barring it last till then... there remaining games arent easy and im not sure i want to touch them at SD which im sure they win but never know or at home vs oak who has been playing great... also div games are tough and i try to stay clear when i can cuz of the teams knowing each other so well

if chiefs are only 3 pt dogs in den i have to imagine oak would be closer to pk and sd prob be biggest dog of them all but rivers always can burn you... but there D is so bad i imagine peyton carves em up and obv Den possess one of the best D in league so they would turn SD offense into one trick pony and prob turn philip over a few times .... they prob beat oak at home as well since there D isnt great but its def a game id sweat all game

I agree with Baltimore

When was the last time you questioned yourself with Jacksonville at home by the way? Never?

Think there's some money to be made fading the undefeated Panthers who resemble more a .500 team, if that, in the actual product on the field

Baltimore was badly outplayed by a bad, bad, SD team w/ a ton of injuries.

Jax has better talent than Balty taking the field today...

and jax has this not winning a road game in over a yr over there heads and what better way to beat that then a struggling balt team who they know they can compete with...... i love flacco but thinking i could live with myself taking peyton or brady n they lose then a team like balt who just has tons of deficiencies

Well spek you always seemed to be against joe public and Jax is a 60% public dog today

I won't be betting on that game unless I find an over angle but no way I'm touching Jacksonville at all

Back