Week 10 Discussion Thread

Atlanta -3 at Carolina 43.5
Seattle +2.5 vs. Tampa Bay 44.5 (Germany)
Jax +9.5 at Kansas City 51
Houston +6.5 at NY Giants 40
Saints -2.5 at Pittsburgh 41
Cleveland +4 at Miami 49
Minnesota +7.5 at Buffalo 46.5
Detroit +3 at Chicago 48.5
Denver +3 at Tennessee 39
Indianapolis +6 at Las Vegas 42.5
Dallas -5 at Green Bay 43
Arizona +3 at LA Rams 43.5
LA Chargers +7 at San Fran 46.5
Washington +10.5 at Philadelphia 44.5

All of Buffalo collectively holding their breath with the JA situation...

They are likely to be without DT Rousseau who suffered a high ankle sprain. Tre won't be back either, so the secondary will have to try and cover Jefferson & Theilan...forgot Hock too. Severe mismatches there- Elam started strong but has been getting picked on. Buffalo couldn't tackle anyone lw & Milano was missed more than anyone. He's still listed as ? so waiting to see what happens there, without his speed I think they have a hard time getting Minny in 3rd & long.

The Bills have been getting absolutely destroyed on the ground the last two games. Now Dalvin Cook & Chubb on deck yikes- Chubb yds over to the bank. They won't cover & likely won't win unless they remedy that problem. Basham is a fine replacement with Rousseau out, but the DL rotation takes a hit- keeping them all fresh was what made them so effective early in the season.

I think we see the defense struggle the next couple for Buffalo- Would be slamming the over Allen was healthy. Posted about Minny before LW & got lucky with the Skins+3.5, but again the Vikings allowed 14 2ndh points. Will definitely be looking at the health of Josh with a possible big wager on the Bills TT 2ndh.

Josh Allen day to day. No other info given
I know nobody knows whats going on besides those inside that organization. You have to think though that its not good that they are not talking. Anytime you injure the UCL its not a good thing. He was visibly holding his elbow in that game. It would be bad for the entire league if he is hurt badly, not just Buffalo.

The Line is down to -3.5 now so that tells me he at the very least isnt playing on Sunday.

I’d love to see it get down under a FG. I played Minn+7 early in week, and put it in a couple of parlays. I figured if Allen ended up being fine and nothing at all was up in the air I could buy off of it, but was really hoping for what has transpired to do exactly that. Sets up for a nice middle now, can even put Buf ML in a parlay or two and have a full 7 point middle.

I’d love to see it get down under a FG. I played Minn+7 early in week, and put it in a couple of parlays. I figured if Allen ended up being fine and nothing at all was up in the air I could buy off of it, but was really hoping for what has transpired to do exactly that. Sets up for a nice middle now, can even put Buf ML in a parlay or two and have a full 7 point middle.
I wouldn't put the Bills ML in anything this week.

Bills injuries are piling up.

Secondary- Tre is not ready yet & I'd suspect he doesn't play for a couple more weeks. Dane Jackson & Elam are both banged up. If Poyer doesn't go you could potentially have Taron J & rookie corners with backup safeties vs Jefferson & Theilan. If Poyer doesn't play the Bills will get torched

LBs- Milano still hasn't practiced and Edmunds is also banged up with groin & heel issues. Milano was sorely missed vs the run game lw & now they have Cook on deck. looks like a recipe for disaster.

D-Line- Rousseau out thins the rotation which was the key to success early in the season.

The defense is just as much a concern for me as Allen potentially being out.

Total just dropped to 43.5 & is now sitting @44 possible snow in the forecast

MOre Bills thoughts....

The Bills secondary situation.

Elam is doubtful now. No Poyer confirmed. I'm curious to see if Tre White plays, because if he doesn't it's going to get ugly. Even if he does you don't know how he's going to perform off such an injury.

Milano off the injury report which is huge because Edmunds is banged up.

Allen spotted running off the field no brace so everyone thinks he's going- I highly doubt they even had him throw and they just want the Vikes to game plan for both qbs. Who knows, but let me say this. If it gets announced Allen will start, I would not take it as a sign to play the BIlls. D is due for regression and they are not the squad they are when healthy!

Now they're saying Allen is a go & the line is back up to -6.5

Let's go Billllllllllssssssss! (I wouldn't lay the -6.5)

Interesting the Jacksonville has not lost by double digits all year. And Kansas City has not beaten anyone at home by double digits all year.

Interesting the Jacksonville has not lost by double digits all year. And Kansas City has not beaten anyone at home by double digits all year.
After a closely played game as a dd fave to boot. I think they roll here but I'm not playing

Back