Week 1- The coin is in the air

cointosser

Pretty much a regular
Feel free to offer opinions. I also like to throw final score guesses....just for kicks

I usually like to play 10 games per week. I'm a small time player. I wanted to put these in before any line moves against me. Anyways, here goes:

1) Hawaii +20.5 - New QB for Cal. Game is in Australia. WTF. Expecting an ugly game away from the states. Hawaii used to traveling long distances. Gimme the points. Cal 30-20

2) Indiana game over 61.5 - Expecting both teams to sling the 'skin around. Indiana 38-27

3) Western Kentucky -17.5 - Rice not very good. New WKU QB will have lots of toys to play with. WKU 43-17

4) Colorado -7.5 - CSU rebuild. I think Colorado blasts em. Colorado 37-16

5) Boston College +3.5 - BC defense will keep this a one possession game....so will their offense lol. BC 20-16

6) Southern Miss +6.5 - They're playing Kentucky. Southern Miss 30-27

7) Clemson -7.5 - Auburn in disarray. I'll bite. Clemson 37-20

8) San Jose State +3.5 - Lots of points. San Jose State 40-37

9) Georgia -2.5 - UNC is good at basketball. Georgia 34-26

10) BYU pk - I think they're loaded again. BYU 34-27

Geezuz that Hawaii-Cal game was a shitfest. IMO the right team covered talent-wise.......but so many mistakes by Hawaii almost cost them the cover. And that last play was about a foot away from a TD.......those are the games I usually lose....my team making mistake after mistake and losing by a half-point.....but so far so good.

I've had a change to one of my plays above. Bet was already placed with Colorado -7.5.......so I'm going to have a little fun with a 10-team almost parlay. Either last year or the year before I went 9-1 on 2 in a row. Lost the first game of one and the last of the other....and if my memory is right 8-2 on the next one......then nothing close the rest of the year....

Anyways

Colorado State +7.5
Western Kentucky over 63.5
Boston College +3.5
Southern Piss +6.5
Clemson -7.5
San Jose/Tulsa over 69.5
UNC/Georgia over 54.5
Oklahoma/Houston over 68.5
Nebraska -28.5 (new one.....54-13 type game I think)
BYU pk

The coin was kind in week 1

7-3

Feel like I should've been 8-2 but the Clemson fuckery cost me.

Dabo Swinney math major extraordinaire

Back